The Cloward-Piven Plan is a 1966 strategy rooted in the ideology of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis.
The extensive and detailed plan was the direct product of these two Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven known as the “Cloward-Piven Strategy”. Cloward-Piven strategy explains how you could hasten the fall of capitalism by overload the entitlement system which would push society into economic crisis and collapse. That would unleash chaos and violence in the streets, opening a door to radical Leftist political change.
Unfortunately, some have listed their 8 point plan as belonging to Saul Alinsky because of their association and admiration of his work. Snopes points out that such a claim is "False" but never makes mention of either Cloward or Piven and that their eight-point Plan is real and in play. See "Beware the Useful Idiots"
Michael Reisch and Janice Andrews wrote in the book The Road Not Taken that Cloward and Piven "proposed to create a crisis in the current welfare system – by exploiting the gap between welfare law and practice – that would ultimately bring about its collapse and replace it with a system of guaranteed annual income. They hoped to accomplish this end by informing the poor of their rights to welfare assistance, encouraging them to apply for benefits and, in effect, overloading an already overburdened bureaucracy."
Cloward and Piven as confirmed progressive socialists were inspired by the philosophy of communism, the organizing skills of Saul Alinsky, and the Watts Riots of August 1965. They believed that chaos would need to be achieved before they could introduce their Progressive political ideology which was the ideology of Democratic Socialism masquerading as the salvation of the people.
"The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty" by Frances Fox Piven, Richard A. Cloward, published Monday, May 2, 1966 in The Nation was the strategy to force change through "disruptions" which "would generate severe political strains, and deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition..." Their work to make the "Negro constituencies" more dependent upon and addicted to the welfare state was "designed to insure the support of Northern Negroes and liberal elements in the Democratic coalition." Their plan "laid the ground for a new Southern Democratic coalition of moderate whites and the hitherto untapped reservoir of Southern Negro voters." Their hope was to create "Group conflict, spelling political crisis for the local party apparatus, would thus become acute as welfare rolls mounted and the strains on local budgets became more severe."
They had no moral qualms nor historical insight into the long term effects of their plan to buy the loyalty of the "masses" who would become accustomed to living at the expense of others stating clearly, "If organizers can deliver millions of dollars in cash benefits to the ghetto masses, it seems reasonable to expect that the masses will deliver their loyalties to their benefactors. At least, they have always done so in the past."
"The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence;  and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."  
The authoritarian State uses force and violence to become the Benefactors of the people. They force one class of citizen to provide for another. Proverbs 23 warned and Christ forbid that type of socialist government.
Cloward and Piven both admittedly understood that welfare, like the free bread of Rome weakened the poor by providing an all to convenient social safety net which worked as an opiate of the people. 
Cloward told The New York Times on September 27, 1970. Rather than placating the poor with government hand-outs, activists should work to sabotage and destroy the welfare system. It would call for "cadres of aggressive organizers" to use "demonstrations to create a climate of militancy" in a "massive drive to recruit the poor onto the welfare rolls" swamping the bureaucracy with new applicants and bankrupting governments.
George Alvin Wiley and others used this “crisis strategy” through The National Welfare Rights Organization (NWRO) which certainly added to the bankruptcy of New York City in 1975.
Sol Stern on the Manhattan Institute's City Journal wrote. "The flooding succeeded beyond Wiley's wildest dreams. From 1965 to 1974, the number of single-parent households on welfare soared from 4.3 million to 10.8 million, despite mostly flush economic times. By the early 1970s, one person was on the welfare rolls in New York City for every two working in the city's private economy."
With the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act President Clinton established "a federal program of income redistribution," which culminated in "the end of welfare as we know it" where both Cloward and Piven attended the White House signing.
Since capitalism cannot produce enough poor to drain the system the plan is to import poor socialist from other country by creating porous borders, financing large caravans, offering free education, medical care, ID on demand to bring as many needy people to the country as they can find. This way they can bankrupt the nation on a fast track to economic failure and chaos.
Canary of Society
Walter Williams has shown by facts, history, and data that it is the welfare state that has done to black Americans what slavery and Jim Crow laws could never do: destroy the black family.
The excessively high murder and violent crime rate found in the black community has appeared as the result of the destruction of the black family unite trough father absence and the increase use of and addiction to drugs which followed the introduction of the welfare state, first with FDR's New Deal in the 1930s and then with LBJ's war in poverty in the 1960s. The high crime statistics in the black community which has produced the high arrest and incarceration rate not any imagined systemic racism or police abuse.
The irresponsible and ill-advised targeting of the black community by people like Cloward and Piven has contributed to the bankruptcy of the soul of society. The toxic poison of the covetous practices of the welfare state suffocates the very blood of society as Polybius prophesied for the Imperial cult of Rome.
The changes in the heart of society are subtle but unmistakable. They are infecting all of society as families continue to break down degenerating all of society and the nation itself.
Even a "CBS/New York Times survey" found that only 16% of millennials and 30% of Americans over 30 could give a accurate definition of socialism. Only groups on the right could accurately define “socialism”. A survey concerning the word “capitalism” produced similar results. Even leaders of the democratic party fail to define these words.
So, the popularity of socialism on the left seems to be born out of ignorance. But thanks to the media it has been energized by hate, first by a clear bias hatred of Trump that has expanded to hatred for police and the very government that provides those benefits so desired by the same voters on the left. I guess that is what makes them “useful idiots”.
“The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.” Proverbs 29:10
"For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul." Leviticus 17:11 
8 point plan for Socialism
The Cloward-Piven 8 point plan to implement Socialism
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
12 Radical rules of Christ
The way of Christ is The Way of righteousness which is radical to those who "with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence... having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... until they degenerate again into perfect savages..."
If you truly love Jesus, who was the Christ, you will want to do what He said and you will not want to do what He said not to do. If your love for Him is not true love you will make excuses for why you do not have to do what He said and what the early Church was doing.
- 1. Repent
- 2. Seek the Kingdom of God because you love Him
- 3. Seek the righteousness of God in your relationships with others
- 4. Sit down in the tens, hundreds and thousands making no rulers your Benefactors.
- 5. Forgive that you may be forgiveness
- 6. Love as in charity one another as he loved us which included rebuke and sacrifice.
- 7. Love your neighbor and your enemy as your self. “If you love it, set it free.”
- 8. Keep the commandments if ye love Him and the Father
- 9. Judge not
- 10. Swear not
- 11. Keep your word, even when you are in bondage to the unrighteous mammon
- 12. Keep in faith persevering to the end.
Wantonness may produce a long list of cause and effects which we may call punishments but the law is a gift and the spirit of the law giveth life.
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
- Frances Fox Piven is a professor of political science and sociology at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.
- The late Richard Cloward (December 25, 1926 - August 20, 2001) was a sociologist and liberal activist, and Frances Fox Piven’s spouse.
- Beware the Useful Idiots, "A list reproduces Saul Alinsky's rules for "How to Create a Social State." is listed by Snopes as False but with no mention of the real sources of the 8 point plan which was Cloward or Piven their credibility as a source of truth is decidedly diminished. In February of 2019, I could find neither Cloward or Piven mentioned anywhere on the Snopes website.
- The Road Not Taken. Brunner Routledge. pp. 144–146. ISBN 1-58391-025-5.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch" Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289
- An alternate translation in context, "9. For no sooner had the knowledge of the jealousy and hatred existing in the citizens against them which is replaced by democracy, emboldened some one to oppose the government by word or deed, than he was sure to find the whole people ready and prepared to take his side. Having then got rid of these rulers by assassination or exile, they do not venture to set up a king again, being still in terror of the injustice to which this led before; nor dare they intrust the common interests again to more than one, considering the recent example of their misconduct: and therefore, as the only sound hope left them is that which depends upon themselves, they are driven to take refuge in that; and so changed the constitution from an oligarchy to a democracy, and took upon themselves the superintendence and charge of the state. And as long as any survive who have had experience of oligarchical supremacy and domination, they regard their present constitution as a blessing, and hold equality and freedom as of the utmost value. But as soon as a new generation has arisen, and the democracy has descended to their children’s children, long association weakens their value for equality and freedom, and some seek to become more powerful than the ordinary citizens; and the most liable to this temptation are the rich. (which degenerates into rule of corruption and violence, only to be stopped by a return to despotism.) So when they begin to be fond of office, and find themselves unable to obtain it by their own unassisted efforts and their own merits, they ruin their estates, while enticing and corrupting the common people in every possible way. By which means when, in their senseless mania for reputation, they have made the populace ready and greedy to receive bribes, the virtue of democracy is destroyed, and it is transformed into a government of violence and the strong hand. For the mob, habituated to feed at the expense of others, and to have its hopes of a livelihood in the property of its neighbours, as soon as it has got a leader sufficiently ambitious and daring, being excluded by poverty from the sweets of civil honours, produces a reign of mere violence. Then come tumultuous assemblies, massacres, banishments, redivisions of land; until, after losing all trace of civilisation, it has once more found a master and a despot." Translator: Evelyn Shirley Shuckburgh, Release Date: November 8, 2013
- "Socialism is the religion you get when you lose your religion.”
- Living Wage Movement and the Voting Rights Movement(both supported by George Soros's Open Society Institute) and ACORN
- iACORN’s Nutty Regime for Cities by Sol Stern
- Leviticus 17:10 ¶ And whatsoever man [there be] of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.