Welcome to Preparing University
Be Prepared for Life
This user constructed website is made available to help you help yourselves by helping others. It is one of many Websites constructed and administered by workers of the Network. There is no better activity to the promotion of health and prosperity than the process of helping others.
The golden rule is the golden mystery of successful and free societies. Do unto others what you would have others do unto you.
If you want to help yourself, help others.
If you want to be prepared for any contingency spend time and energy helping others to prepare.
If you want good health show an active willingness to promote the health of others.
If you want to secure your rights you must equally want to secure the rights of others.
The spirit of this website is encompassed in the saying, "Love thy neighbor as thy self."
The preparing you wiki website is open to people who have joined the living Network and are seeking to freely share an alternative way of interacting as a community and society without dependence upon the State.
There are people working on the site who come from many different walks of life and different countries and cultures. There is a common theme and there are written books with thousands of footnotes from many sources containing what might be considered a unique look at the Bible but not without evidence to that position.
We believe that to break the yoke that binds us we must seek the righteous ways of God in practical ways common to ancient Israel and the early Church that are key to a free and viable society.
We believe that some of the modern perceptions of the Bible, like in the days of the Pharisees, are in error but do not make that assertion by itself. These Websites are offered to make a thorough and open examination of that premise.
A wiki ( /ˈwɪki/ WIK-ee) is a website that allows the easy creation and editing of any number of interlinked web pages via a web browser using a simplified markup text editor. Wikis are typically powered by wiki software and are often used to create collaborative websites, to power community websitesand in knowledge management systems.
MediaWiki has been installed at Preparing University.Wiki Ways
Wiki is a quick way to collaborate in writing and sharing information. One writes, another proofs, another adds or improves.... It involves team efforts... If you want to help build the Preparing You website become a member of The Living Network and join the Wiki Editors group https://groups.google.com/d/forum/hhcwiki
Contact you local contact minister on the Network for help becoming a member editor. We have volunteers that will help you.
Become a wiki Editor not as your personal blog but to make each page as a manifestation of the spirit of helping others grow and learn through sharing and service.
- ↑ Leviticus 26:13 I am the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.
- Isaiah 58:6 Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? 7 Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh?
- We are being told how you loose the bands of wickedness that ye break every yoke?
- This is why living by charity was so important to Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Jesus. See Corban, Pure Religion, Daily ministration.
- The Benefactors who exercise authority and the Fathers of the earth are the antitheses of what Christ taught.
- Ezekiel 34:27 And the tree of the field shall yield her fruit, and the earth shall yield her increase, and they shall be safe in their land, and shall know that I am the LORD, when I have broken the bands of their yoke, and delivered them out of the hand of those that served themselves of them.
- Hosea 11:4 I drew them with cords of a man, with bands of love: and I was to them as they that take off the yoke on their jaws, and I laid meat unto them.