The word Benefactor appears once in the Bible and is translated from the Greek word euergetēs (εὐεργέτης)
The word euergetēs is defined first as benefactor.
Benefactor ben·e·fac·tor ˈbenəˌfaktər, noun
Benefactor is defined as:
- 1. a person who gives money or other help to a person or cause.
- synonyms: patron, from the Latin Patri Father
The famous historian of historians, Polybius speaks of the degeneration of the Roman Empire because of the peoples Wantonness when it came to the Benefits offered by men who took by force the contributions of the people.
Plutarch said it too:
“The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.”
A "Pater Patriae" is the father of a country. We see Jesus using the word we see as benefactor in relationship to the governments of the other nations who force the contributions of the people to provide the daily bread offered through their welfare like Corban or in Rome called Qorban offered through the government Temples.
Christ said that his followers should not be that way because it was not The Way of God. It was not a righteous, but a covetous way.
- "And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth." Luke 22:25-27
This was a primary instruction by Christ to His apostles when He appointed them a kingdom and established His Church.
- "And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;" Luke 22:29
This is what He said He would do. He told the Pharisees that he would take the kingdom away from them because they were not bearing fruit and would give it to another. That other was His little flock.  The same reference to governments that exercise authority one over the other is found in:
- Matthew 20:25 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them.
- Mark 10:42 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them.
All these direct statements and instruction from Jesus include the admonition that "But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;"
The early Church had to take care of the Daily ministration to the needy and feed the flock of Jesus Christ often by sharing free bread from house to house. The benefit of that bread was not the result of forced offerings by men who exercise authority like Cain, Nimrod, Babylon, Caesar' Rome and the Corban of the Pharisees, but the Fervent Charity of early Christians instead of the covetous practices of the Modern Christians which has aid them merchandise and cursed their children.
- Acts 2:46 "And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart."
- John 9:22 "These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue."
At Pentecost thousands and thousands of Jews opted out of the social welfare system set up by Herod and the Pharisees and opted into the social welfare system of Christ which provided for the people in a Daily ministration of mutual Charity.
Christ's system operated by charity and love and the perfect law of liberty while the welfare system of Herod's and the Pharisees operated by forcing its members to pay into through a system of taxation. That system was making the word of God to none effect.
These Apostles and a network of ministers that came together in the upper room and organized the people in the ancient pattern of 10, hundreds and thousands on Pentecost were to feed his sheep and love one another in real ways of righteous social justice based on mutual love and honor.
They would have to take care of the social welfare of the people through faith, hope and charity and that illusive Perfect law of liberty because they would not be a part of the covetous social welfare system set up by Herod and other countries like Rome.
Modern Christians are daily doing contrary to the direct instructions of Christ. They deny the power of His appointment and seek the benefits of these men who call themselves benefactors but really just take from your neighbor to provide you with benefits. This is Biting one another for personal gain and benefit which has caused them to be devoured. When they Cry out God will not hear them. They are truly Snared and made a Surety for debt.
They even take from the future of your children and neighbor's children because they borrow form their future cursing them with that same debt through their Covetous Practices.
We even make our own selves merchandise through this covetousness.
We are again entangled in the Elements of the World because we do not have the love to practice Pure Religion imagining that the phrase Ye are bought refers to us. Christ did that ye might be saved. But you must truly Repent and seek His ways of righteousness.
Those who just want to complain and point fingers should know that the Slothful shall be under tribute and should be.
A lot of people think the phrase "Taxation without representation" is in the declaration of independence.
They were complaining about "taxation without consent".
Consent was not collective, for America was not yet a democracy. Most of the colonies were talking about being a republic. The word republic did not mean an indirect democracy, but it meant a society of freemen owning their own land and untaxed by all the "World". This meant they had to care for one another by free choice and freewill offerings.
How do they get consent?
You have to apply for benefits or protection from your liege, to your conscripted Fathers.
It is to him you owe your allegiance. A liege is "concerned with or relating to the relationship between a feudal superior and a vassal."
These covetous applications for benefits and advantage from someone who Exercises authority to be a benefactor to you diminishes your rights or at least the access to them, and it increases the power and authority of your liege.
This is why Paul, James, Jesus, Moses and the Ten Commandments told you not to make either application nor contract with these men who call themselves benefactors, these gods of the world and fathers of the earth but exercise authority one over the other.covet your neighbor's goods.
These systems were called Corban. Corban in history was either dependent on freewill offerings through what we call charity, or it was a forced offering from those who contract with the rulers who call themselves benefactors but only redistribute wealth by taking from the people by law, by the law of contract and consent.
The same principle of not electing rulers who can exercise authority one over the other is expressed by Jesus' command to his called out ministers in Luke 22:25:
"And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so:"
The Early Church would not apply to benefactors who exercised authority. They were even persecuted for not signing up for the benefits offered by those leaders who called themselves benefactors but exercised authority one over the other. They knew such civil welfare was a snare. But the modern Christians not only says it is okay, they encourage it.
2 Peter 2:1 tells us:
"...false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction."
The Greek word for "damnable" and "destruction" is the same.
What people often do not realize is that once you sign up with these so called benefactors, they are able to sign for you, because they exercise authority one over the other. Their sin is now your sin, because you have made a contract with them by accepting a benefit at the expense of your neighbor.
Your liberty -- your right to choose -- diminishes as you take away the liberty of your neighbor. Because you covet your neighbor's goods, you become a surety for debt, literally merchandise ... human resources to be used by others for their purposes, like 1 Samuel warned in chapter 8, and God will not hear you when you cry for help, unless you repent.
You cannot just Withdraw consent if there is debt.
Almost all the problems of the world today are connected to this simple disregard for the instructions of Christ about coveting your neighbor's goods through men who exercise authority as if they were a benefactor. As Polybius said you become a nation of savages, a nation of zombies who take are biting one another.
Join the Living Network and form Free Assemblies of People that care about you and your rights as much as their own and are bound by righteousness through faith, hope and charity and the Perfect law of liberty.
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Socialism | Communism | Anarcho communism |
Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
Religion | Pure Religion | Private welfare | False religion | Public religion | Our Religion |
Corban | Christian conflict | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Judge | Fathers | Deist |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | gods | Damnable heresies | Judge not |
Messianic Judaism | Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories | Covet | Merchandise | Worship |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast | Mark Passio | Daily ministration
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Christians check list
Church | Churches | Ekklesia | Called out | Church legally defined |
Early Church | Religion | Corban | Storehouse | Daily ministration |
The Way | Minister of the world | Welfare types | Socialism |
The Church chained | Body of Christ | Kingdom of God | Levites |
The Free Church Report | Church Study course online | Unchurched |
Ministers | Christians | Modern Christians | Christians check list |
Theology | Lady Godiva | Whosoever believeth | Worship | Salvation |
Creed of the Apostles | Benefactors | Cain | Nimrod | Constantine |
Christian conflict | Fathers | Patristic | Ambrose | Jerome |
Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests | Bible Index | Network |
- ↑ Jerusalem Bible Luke 22:24-26, which reads: "A dispute arose also between them (the apostles) about which should be reckoned the greatest , but he (Jesus) said to them, "Among pagans it is the kings who lord it over them, and those who have authority over them are given the title Benefactor. This must not happen with you."
This must not happen with you.?
But it has happened in almost every country with people calling themselves Christians but are actually Workers of Iniquity because they call upon the Fathers of the earth instead of the love of Christ in his Eucharist through the practice of Pure Religion. They are Nicolaitan and God hates their deeds .... they need to repent of their Covetous Practices.
- ↑ Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
- ↑ Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- ↑ 2 Peter 2:18 For when they speak great swelling [words] of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, [through much] wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. 21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. 22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.
- ↑ Jude 1:16 These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men’s persons in admiration because of advantage. 17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit. 20 But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost,