Matthew 7:1 "Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."
If we choose to covet our neighbors' goods, or their right to choose (Liberty), or anything that is our neighbors in hopes of being benefited in this life at their expense, then what could or would have been ours will be forfeited and all of our rights to have things and our rights to choose or freedom to rule over things like our fields, vineyards, oliveyards or even our own sons and daughters will be lost to others.
Many people will say that that they want out of the system of mammon and try to stop paying into the mammon of the world before they attend to the weightier matters or follow the simple and primary directive of Christ.
A kingdom is a group of people gathered together to attend to service of the kingdom according to the dictates of the king. In the Kingdom of God it is God who dictates to each individual. In fact electing another man to rule over you is considered to be a rejection of God.
God allows the people to elect rulers but warns them in 1 Samuel 8 as to the fact their rulers will take and take and take from them and even when they Cry out in desperation that God will not hear them.
The Kingdom of God is not where you go when you die but it is for the living.
It is The Way that you should be governing yourself if you love God or Jesus. It is not people going to churches to hear sermons or gathering in home churches to enjoy fellowship, nor is it formulating an intellectual Theology that you think is right or perfect.
The Kingdom of God is from generation to generation where people are brought together by their own desire to serve and love one another.
Seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness is diligently working to come together in a living network of love and charity to create the perfect bonds of liberty necessary to maintain a a free and viable society of Peculiar people who are actually loving one another as Christ loved us.
To form individual CORE assemblies which are linked in a Daily ministration to the people, by the people in Pure Religion through a faithful exercise of Charity and Hope to become a Faithful Emergency Ministry Auxiliary according to the Perfect law of liberty like the early Church during the decline and fall of the Roman Empire.
We should be able to see that the Modern Christians do take the name of the Lord in vain because they do not gather in the name of Christ. Because they are not gathering to serve one another in love like Christ they are not gathering in His name, according to His Character.
The first century Church provided all the welfare of the people by charity and not by the Fathers of the earth or the men who claim to be charitable Benefactors but only give away what they take from others.
Modern Christians actually judge that it is okay to covet their neighbors' things and even their right to choose, to obtain benefits from men who call themselves Benefactors but whom exercise governmental authority one over the other. They only have that power because the people have chosen to all have One Purse. If people were actually gathering in Christ's name they would have a daily ministration. They would be caring for one another rather than depending on those government benefits provided by force and not according to the Corban of Christ or even the words and ways of John the Baptist.
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness..
- ↑ Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
- ↑ Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- ↑ Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- ↑ : 1. a country, state, or territory ruled by a king or queen.
- 2. the spiritual reign or authority of God.
- ↑ 1 Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. 8 According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them.
10 And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king.
11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots.
12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots.
13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers.
14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants.
15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants.
16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work.
17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day.
19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us;
20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles.
- Someone elected to fight your battles and rule can be called a king, a prime minister, or president but is also a Commander in Chief or Emperor like the Caesars of Rome.
- ↑ Hebrews 13:5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
- ↑ Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.