If you look up the word welfare you will find a definition like "the health, happiness, and fortunes of a person or group."
Welfare is also defined as the "statutory procedure or social effort designed to promote the basic physical and material well-being of people in need." The term is also defined as the "financial support given to people in need."
If Religion used to be defined as how you perform your duty to God and your fellowman And God has commanded us to love our neighbor as our self then welfare systems are religious systems all though there are more than one type of welfare. It is a matter of history that the major conflict between the Roman government and the Christian religion came when Rome outlawed Private Religion which was merely outlawing private welfare.
- "At that institution I got my first taste of what it meant to live a life of unselfishness, my first knowledge of the fact that the happiest individuals are those who do the most to make others useful and happy." Up from Slavery, the 1901 autobiography of Booker T. Washington.
The Strong Delusions Revealed
Someone on Facebook wrote concerning our articles on Corban: : "I disproved your "corban" teaching using actual Jewish records (showing that Corban is not, nor has it ever been a welfare program - it was funds used exclusively for temple upkeep and public city construction - but NEVER for private welfare)."
This particular individual - like so many others - is delusional. He is a victim of False religion and his own pride. He actually did not disprove the meaning or purpose of our teachings on "Corban" at all. He did quote the Talmud. Everyone who knows Christ and the Bible knows that many of the Jews had it wrong because evil will creep in and deceive whole nations if we are not diligent in seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. Christ was clear on that subject. Many Jewish scholars did not have eyes to see the message of Christ back then because they did not know God in their hearts and in their minds. They thought they did. They said they did. They read Greek and Hebrew and studied the Torah but they could not see or hear the truth. The same is true today for Modern Christians and Jews and many of the religious of the world.
So what is the truth and can you, or will you be able to hear and see it?
The idea that Corban was not a part of the social welfare of Judea and certainly ancient Israel is clearly and blatantly false. From the beginning it was written:
- "For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land." Deuteronomy 15:11
- "Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child." Exodus 22:22 
It has always been a function of society to take care of the needy and the way you do it defines society. The widow and fatherless child come into need where the family has broken down and aid must come from society in general. In any large society this requires a network of specialized ministers and a flow of resources and aid from the people to provide assistance in a timely way. In almost every ancient society this role was fulfilled by their religion.
The first century Church did just that with its Daily ministration just like ancient Israel did with its daily and annual sacrifices. This in truth has always been the purpose of what we have come to know as Altars. It is when men reject God in our hearts and our minds that evil will take God's place and through Sophistry we will alter the course of our society and its nature. We will eventually elect men who can exercise authority like Israel did in 1 Samuel 8. That is where society begins to really break down.
Moses was adamant about caring for the needy and provided a way to do this by love and charity. 
Meant to be Priest to All Nations
All nations knew that the care of the afflicted was essential to create the bonds of society. To aid a fallen comrade in arms or in life has always been a social obligation of honor. Cain, Lemech, Nimrod, Pharoahs and Caesars of the world had one way and Abel, Enoch, Abraham, Moses, the Prophets and Jesus had another.
All who know the LORD should know that God wants you to care for the needy through love (charity), and there is no love without choice. The right to choose is the liberty endowed by God. God's "way" has always been by Freewill offerings through a network of national servants like the Levites in the days of Moses and to the international dispersed ministers of the Church in the days of Jesus Christ and His Church.
The tithe given to the Levites was in support of their government, for there were no kings in Israel. The people supported the Levites and funded their mission the same as taxes do today. Their mission was not like the other nations, but to "all nations", which is seen as the sacrifice of the Red Heifer. Taxes pay for the everyday administration of the people who provide service of the government. They even supply aid for foreign nations also, like the Red Heifer sacrifice.
- "The Levites did everything from attending the tabernacle/temple, judging disputes, diagnosing illnesses, being the judicial system, etc. The Levites also operated their ‘social welfare’ system from the tithe money, when necessary."
People debate whether or not we should tithe in the New Testament Church. If you do not tithe, how will your society provide those essential services? The answer is taxes, which is tribute. This is why the Slothful should be under tribute. It is because they choose not to provide for those Weightier matters of Christ through Freewill offerings.
- "The so called Levite tithe... was to be contributed annually, according to Numbers 18: 20-32; according to Deuteronomy 14:28-29 and 26:12-15 the term was to be only every three years and to the priests. The texts cited show very clearly that from the outset, it was a matter of social-welfare contributions."
The Library of Qumran: On the Essenes, Qumran, John the Baptist, and Jesus, By Hartmut Stegemann
- "For Israel, the practice of social welfare is about choosing not to be like Pharaoh and choosing to follow God." God, Justice, and Society: Aspects of Law and Legality in the Bible By Jonathan Burnside
Most citizens of nations pay far more than the 20% required by Egypt through their Corvee system of their yearly service to their government, yet they do not want to call it the Bondage of Egypt, but freedom.
Corban was always social welfare funds used at the discretion of the Levites. The better they did, the more people gave, but if the people did not freely give, neither would the Father in heaven bless them.
God's government was not dependent on the ownership of land but on the faithfulness of the People. In truth, God's government was to show all nations that the ways of love and charity were the best ways to govern a nation. All nations had to be both forgiving and generous to remain a free nation. The same responsibility of being a priest to all nations and to the faithful was true with the early Church which worked daily in the temple  and spread the message of righteousness and the Perfect law of liberty.
The Iniquitous Works of the World
The battle between these two ideas of charity vs. forced offerings has been at the core of the Christian conflict with the governments of the world. But it is not always the governments that become angry but the people as well. The Corban of the Pharisees were stored in a central treasury and were considered sacred. A selfish people will guard that treasury with the same selfish anger that created it.
When the funds were used by Pilate to finish an aqueduct in Jerusalem to bring water to the whole city, the people rioted in complaint.
- "On a later occasion he provoked a fresh uproar by expending upon the construction of an aqueduct the sacred treasure known as Corbonas; the water was brought from a distance of seventy kilometers. Indignant at this proceeding, the populace formed a ring round the tribunal of Pilate, then on a visit to Jerusalem, and besieged him with angry clamor.
- He, foreseeing the tumult, had interspersed among the crowd a troop of his soldiers, armed but disguised in civilian dress, with orders not to use their swords, but to beat any rioters with cudgels. He now from his tribunal gave the agreed signal.
- Large numbers of the Jews perished, some from the blows which they received, others trodden to death by their companions in the ensuing flight. Cowed by the fate of the victims, the multitude was reduced to silence." 
The deaths were not the intent of Pilate but they would haunt him in the days to come. He knew that the Corban was for the welfare of the people. That was common knowledge in Rome and Judea and most of the city states who had all built Temples for the same purpose. He felt the use of those sacred welfare funds, which were used in service of the temple to the people, was worthy of their use.
The temple of God was always to be a living temple, and the sacred funds of the temple were to minister to real living people. The spirit of God was to dwell in living flesh not dead stone buildings and his Nation was wherever his people placed their foot.
We see another account of the same event, but the key is that the people felt they were being robbed of funds that should support them more directly as they had been in the past.
- "He spent money from the sacred treasury in the construction of an aqueduct to bring water into Jerusalem, intercepting the source of the stream at a distance of thirty-five kilometers. The Jews did not acquiesce in the operations that this involved; and tens of thousands of men assembled and cried out against him, bidding him relinquish his promotion of such designs. Some too even hurled insults and abuse of the sort that a throng will commonly engage in."
- "He thereupon ordered a large number of soldiers to be dressed in Jewish garments, under which they carried clubs, and he sent them off this way and that, thus surrounding the Jews, whom he ordered to withdraw. When the Jews were in full torrent of abuse he gave his soldiers the prearranged signal."
- "They, however, inflicted much harder blows than Pilate had ordered, punishing alike both those who were rioting and those who were not. But the Jews showed no faint-heartedness; and so, caught unarmed, as they were, by men delivering a prepared attack, many of them actually were slain on the spot, while some withdrew disabled by blows. Thus ended the uprising."
Most Jews loved the Socialism of Herod and Caesar, just like Modern Christians who do not live by faith but are under a strong delusion and actually workers of iniquity. Almost none of them practice Pure Religion. They love their welfare from free education to healthcare and social security.
- “The annual Temple-tribute was allowed to be transported to Jerusalem, and the alienation of these funds by the civil magistrates treated as sacrilege. As the Jews objected to bear arms, or march, on the Sabbath, they were freed from military service. On similar grounds, they were not obliged to appear in courts of law on their holy days. Augustus even ordered that, when the public distribution of corn or of money among the citizens fell on a Sabbath, the Jews were to receive their share on the following day. In a similar spirit the Roman authorities confirmed a decree by which the founder of Antioch, Seleucus I. (Nicator),[d Ob.280 B.C.] had granted the Jews the right of citizenship in all the cities of Asia Minor and Syria which he had built, and the privilege of receiving, instead of the oil that was distributed, which their religion forbade them to use, [e Ab. Sar ii. 6] an equivalent in money. [Jos.Ant. xii. 3. 1] These rights were maintained by Vespasian and Titus even after the last Jewish war, not with standing the earnest remonstrances of these cities. No wonder, that at the death of Caesar the Jews of Rome gathered for many nights, waking strange feelings of awe in the city, as they chanted in mournful melodies their Psalms around the pyre on which the body of their benefactor had been burnt, and raised their pathetic dirges.” Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah Chapt. V
Some imagine that it was a temple tax only, but from the beginning Israel was a network of Altars that provided for the needs of the people in some form of social welfare. That is what Religion meant and Moses said to love thy neighbor as thyself. Your neighbor was a part of the social network of Israel because he contributed to it regularly with Freewill offerings which was his sacrifice on living Altars composed of Levites who owned all things in common.
They had the reins of control over the sacrifices of the people and could eat of the sacrifices of the people, but they had no personal estate. They held land in common with what might be called a Legal title with all other recognized Levites. Their inheritance was not a private estate, because they belonged to God. Their inheritance was the Kingdom of God in service to the people and the tabernacles or tents of the congregations.
Even the Talmud, which is often full of the apostasies of Judaism gone astray, mentions this in the Mishna.
- "The treasury Flavius Josephus describes as Corbonas is known from Jewish sources as Qorban, and Jewish law permitted the use of money from this treasures for social welfare and public works (Mishna Šeqalim 4.2)." 
" "Sanctified moneys or contributions for the poor are not dealt with for profit." 
Making the word of God to None effect
Many Christian scholars do not agree on what Christ meant and said about many things. Faith is a gift. Understanding the gospel is a gift. It is clear that many do not have eyes to see nor ears to see the true gospel.
It was no longer by a Freewill offering or Charity to the National Networking minister of your choice according to the Perfect law of liberty. The right to choose what to give and how much to give and to whom to give was no longer yours but belonged to the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other and the Fathers of the earth with whom you make agreements so you can get benefits and rewards at the expense of your neighbor.
Judea like modern Christianity was in apostasy. Like many Modern Christians they want to think it is okay to covet their neighbor's goods and force them to contribute as long as it is done through the governments they elect, those Benefactors of force.
Modern Christians do not want to live by charity but by forcing their neighbor to contribute to their benefit. That has always been coveting and Moses and Jesus, and John and Paul preached against that but Modern Christians cannot see it.
For the record, which is easily viewed, we preach that people should live by faith, hope and charity. They should take care of the needy of their society by Freewill offerings in Pure Religion like James said. We preach what Jesus said when he told us in Luke 22:25 that we were not to be like the governments of the world that call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other. That is what Jesus clearly said and John and all the apostles said and did.
We have never ever preached against the governments of the World. We know they are needed to keep the wicked and greedy covetous people in line and of course the "false accusers" who do not have Christ in them nor eyes to see nor ears to hear His simple message of real love. Such love is not the impotent fruitless love many feel in modern churches, nor is it the love Pharisees practiced.
This is the major point of John the Baptist who called for people to confess and repent and to start to take care of one another's needs through charity when they received his Baptism. But if they depended upon the temple and the forced offerings of the people in Herod's social welfare scheme, they did less for their own parents and sometimes little to nothing.
Even the blind man's parents feared being cast out of that social welfare system if they proclaimed Jesus was the Christ, the anointed king of Judea.
200 years ago, almost all social welfare was provided by churches. Today, most people go to governments of the world to obtain the benefits they desire, from free education to health care. The modern social security systems of the world depend on the sacrifices of the people to provide for their "needy" and elderly, including their own parents. Israel and many nations had such systems. Judea called it Corban and Rome called it Qorban and Muslims call it Korban.
They are all systems that require the sacrifice of the people. The difference between a godly or free nation and the ones that make the word of God to none effect is that in a free nation, that sacrifice is by Freewill offerings or what Jesus called love and Paul called charity.
We at His Church teach that if you owe the tax, pay the tax just like Jesus, Peter and Paul said, but we also teach that if you need help or assistance, you should obtain it by the freewill offerings of your neighbor through congregations bound by love, not by force. You should not apply or pray to those Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other, nor the Fathers of the earth, like false Christians do.
Since it has always been the obligation and duty of man to take care of the needy, there must be a manner in which that is done in any godly society. That is what Religion used to mean. And Pure Religion is taking care of the needy, unspotted by the World.
The apostles were appointed a government, and the Church is defined still today as one form of government. We at His Church seek to live in the World but not of it. We know there is another way to provide for one another, which the Modern Church has strayed from.
Christ preached a kingdom and He appointed it to His little flock and they provided for the people in charity.
- "Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus." Acts 17:7
Private Liberty, Private Responsibility
Private welfare is Private religion because religion was how you preformed your duty to your fellow man. Public religion was of the world and generally dependent upon compelled offerings called taxes. This private Religion of Christianity was at the root of the Christian conflict because real Christians would not covet their neighbor's goods or any thing that was their neighbor's especially through men who called themselves Benefactors but exercised authority because Jesus said it was not to be that way with us.
That would be Covetous Practices. (http://www.preparingyou.com/wiki/Covetous_Practices)
Many would like to claim that "our interpretation of "exousia" is completely in error, that exousia does NOT mean "liberty," but "authority"...". When they say this they show that they choose not to see truth. They think they know already so their sin remains.
The Greek word exousia is translated "liberty" in the Bible and also "right" because it means the "right to choose". In Plato's notes, the "Greek words for freedom (are) eleutheros (liberal/Free), exousia (Freedom/Power to do something), ..." In Bryn Mawr's Classical Review, the word exousia is said to express “the new concept of freedom, in opposition to the already defunct and unhelpful eleutheria." Even the Greek Glossary of Aristotelian Terms states that exousia means "right". Aristotle actually exemplifies exousia's use in the statement, "The right (exousia) to do anything one wishes..." There are quotes saying the same thing concerning both classical and Koine Greek but our accusers do not want to see the truth. We cover this in our articles and our book on Romans 13.
Terms of the Times
From the book The Higher Liberty, Sec. 4
We are endowed by our Creator with the right to choose but when we make contracts and agreements with Benefactors who exercise authority we give up our right to choose. That is a major theme of the Old and New Testaments from the Ten Commandments to the choice of Saul as king in 1 Samuel 8 where God said the people have already rejected me.
They give their power to choose for themselves to the Sauls and Nimrods of the World in order to feel safe and get benefits of those so called Benefactors and then complain about the fact that those Fathers of the earth take and take and take.
What if Christian leaders go the wrong way
Someone else commented that "Romans 13 is talking about christian leaders....." But Christ was king of a government that operated by freewill offerings just like early Israel not like the temple tax imposed by men like Herod and the Pharisees.
Christ said he would take the kingdom away from the Pharisees who were not bearing fruit and give it to His "little flock", which he did. When he appointed that kingdom to what we call the Church they were not to provide for the needy by force like the gentile governments but by charity and love.
Again 200 years ago the Church did that but now most Christians get 90% of their welfare from those Benefactors who exercise authority. The welfare of the modern state includes every free benefit from public education to healthcare or even care for their own parents. The Modern Christians like the Pharisees who had no king but Caesar pray to the state for their daily bread and security, not to the God of heaven. They do not live in the world by love but are a part of the world. So how can they say they are following Christ?
They are not following Christ nor doing what His word said. Their churches are designed to make them feel good about disobeying Christ and coveting their neighbor's goods through those other governments. Yes most of these Modern Christian ministers do not exercise authority but then they do not provide a Daily ministration by faith, hope and charity and the "Perfect law of liberty" like the early Church.
He went on to say "I wouldn't mind overthrowing the Gov't ..... by Grace (Changing Hearts).....we could do it if we appoint Christian into office. Unfortunately it seems when they get into office or on these news talk shows they lose all remembrance of scripture."
Christians did not try to elect new Roman governors because they were the ones who were "... saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus." Acts 17:7
In every country the officers people would elect would be those men who would exercise authority one over the other. These leaders would become corrupted by that power given them, just like Saul.
What we need is real Christians practicing Pure Religion, but He was right, that would take a change of heart called repentance.
Christian leaders have to be real Christians. If they were they would come in the name of the real Christ preaching His Gospel and feeding His Sheep. They would not depend on the Benefactors of the world and would seek to aid and serve the people so that they would not depend on such unrighteous Mammon nor the Temples of unbelievers.
It is not real Christians who force their neighbors to contribute to their welfare but the false Christians who work iniquity. They complain about their government but take from their table knowing full well they bite their neighbor and therefore are devoured in their own iniquity. The Modern Christian does not provide a Daily ministration, the Daily bread for the needy of the Churches they establish. Instead they are willing to covet their neighbors' goods through their elected Benefactors who help them take a bite out of one another.
- "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." Galatians 5:15
People have followed this covetous socialist path in education, the care of their widows, orphans and elderly for almost a century and continue to follow the ways of Nimrod and Babylon while pretending to love and even claiming to come in the name of Jesus.
It should be no surprise that they have become Merchandise, surety for debt and curse their children in every nation with perpetual debt as foretold by Peter and the prophets. God warned all that if you choose to have rulers who can exercise authority over you that when it became to much for you that he would not hear you in that day. Christians need to actually repent but your preachers are not telling you what you need to repent from which is your Covetous Practices and selfish ways.
- Matthew 23:24 [Ye] blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.
From the beginning until John the Baptist people tried to create a utopia kingdom by forcing contributions of the People. Jon Jesus and the apostles of the early church were a system of private welfare that provided a Daily ministration in Pure Religion through charity alone, unspotted by the force of the world.
- "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become [as] sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
- 4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
- 8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. 9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. 11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity. 1 Corinthians 13:1-13
Let us gather together in one blessed Network attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Messianic Judaism | Menahem the Essene | Sanhedrin |
Altars | Clay and Stone | Red Heifer | Golden calf |
Freewill offerings | Religion | Pure Religion | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Paganism | Denominations | Dispensationalism |
Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Calendars |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |
Welfare | Welfare types | Private welfare | Public religion | Roots of the Welfare State |
Health | Education | Economy | Food Stamps | Community | Socialism | Covetous Practices |
Benefactors | Fathers | Corban | Mark of the Beast | Christian conflict | Temples |
Not so Secure Socialism | Nicolaitan | Nimrod | Corvee | Snare | Religion |
FEMA | Lady Godiva | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Exercises authority | Network |
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- The phrase was coined by Jefferson who altered Locke's phrase "life, liberty, and estate" found in his "Two Treatises of Government " where the term had more of the Latin meaning of status or "state, condition" of the individual.
- "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness" is a well-known phrase said to be in the United States Declaration of Independence. The Declaration was not about the "United States" but individuals living in American Republics called States who were trying to become united and dissolve the bands which made them subject to the whim of the English king. . There was no "United States" for quite some time.
- Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.
- John 5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is [one] that accuseth you, [even] Moses, in whom ye trust. 46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me.
- Exodus 22:23 If thou afflict them in any wise, and they cry at all unto me, I will surely hear their cry; 24 And my wrath shall wax hot, and I will kill you with the sword; and your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.
- Deuteronomy 10:17 For the LORD your God [is] God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward: 18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment. 19 Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt. 20 Thou shalt fear the LORD thy God; him shalt thou serve, and to him shalt thou cleave, and swear by his name.
- Genesis 18:18 Seeing that Abraham shall surely become a great and mighty nation, and all the nations of the earth shall be blessed in him?
- Genesis 22:18 And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
- Genesis 26:4 And I will make thy seed to multiply as the stars of heaven, and will give unto thy seed all these countries; and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed;
- Deuteronomy 14:2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.
- Deuteronomy 26:18 And the LORD hath avouched thee this day to be his peculiar people, as he hath promised thee, and that [thou] shouldest keep all his commandments; 19 And to make thee high above all nations which he hath made, in praise, and in name, and in honour; and that thou mayest be an holy people unto the LORD thy God, as he hath spoken.
- Deuteronomy 28:1 ¶ And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe [and] to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
- Deuteronomy 30:1 ¶ And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call [them] to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,
- Psalms 67:2 That thy way may be known upon earth, thy saving health among all nations.
- : Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
- Matthew 28:19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
- Mark 13:10 And the gospel must first be published among all nations.
- Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
- Luke 12:30 For all these things do the nations of the world seek after: and your Father knoweth that ye have need of these things.
- John 21:17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
- : Deuteronomy 14:27 And the Levite that [is] within thy gates; thou shalt not forsake him; for he hath no part nor inheritance with thee. 28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay it up within thy gates:
29 And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest. [the following verses talk of the seven year release]
- Deuteronomy 16:10 And thou shalt keep the feast of weeks unto the LORD thy God with a tribute of a freewill offering of thine hand, which thou shalt give [unto the LORD thy God], according as the LORD thy God hath blessed thee: 11 And thou shalt rejoice before the LORD thy God, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy manservant, and thy maidservant, and the Levite that is within thy gates, and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, that are among you, in the place which the LORD thy God hath chosen to place his name there.
- Numbers 18:20 ¶ And the LORD spake unto Aaron, Thou shalt have no inheritance in their land, neither shalt thou have any part among them: I [am] thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel. 21 And, behold, I have given the children of Levi all the tenth in Israel for an inheritance, for their service which they serve, even the service of the tabernacle of the congregation. 22 Neither must the children of Israel henceforth come nigh the tabernacle of the congregation, lest they bear sin, and die. 23 But the Levites shall do the service of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they shall bear their iniquity: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations, that among the children of Israel they have no inheritance. 24 But the tithes of the children of Israel, which they offer as an heave offering unto the LORD, I have given to the Levites to inherit: therefore I have said unto them, Among the children of Israel they shall have no inheritance. 25 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 26 Thus speak unto the Levites, and say unto them, When ye take of the children of Israel the tithes which I have given you from them for your inheritance, then ye shall offer up an heave offering of it for the LORD, even a tenth part of the tithe. 27 And this your heave offering shall be reckoned unto you, as though it were the corn of the threshingfloor, and as the fulness of the winepress. 28 Thus ye also shall offer an heave offering unto the LORD of all your tithes, which ye receive of the children of Israel; and ye shall give thereof the LORD’S heave offering to Aaron the priest. 29 Out of all your gifts ye shall offer every heave offering of the LORD, of all the best thereof, even the hallowed part thereof out of it. 30 Therefore thou shalt say unto them, When ye have heaved the best thereof from it, then it shall be counted unto the Levites as the increase of the threshingfloor, and as the increase of the winepress. 31 And ye shall eat it in every place, ye and your households: for it is your reward for your service in the tabernacle of the congregation. 32 And ye shall bear no sin by reason of it, when ye have heaved from it the best of it: neither shall ye pollute the holy things of the children of Israel, lest ye die.
- Deuteronomy 14:28 At the end of three years thou shalt bring forth all the tithe of thine increase the same year, and shalt lay [it] up within thy gates: 29 And the Levite, (because he hath no part nor inheritance with thee,) and the stranger, and the fatherless, and the widow, which are within thy gates, shall come, and shall eat and be satisfied; that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hand which thou doest.
- Deuteronomy 26:12 ¶ When thou hast made an end of tithing all the tithes of thine increase the third year, [which is] the year of tithing, and hast given [it] unto the Levite, the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, that they may eat within thy gates, and be filled; 13 Then thou shalt say before the LORD thy God, I have brought away the hallowed things out of mine house, and also have given them unto the Levite, and unto the stranger, to the fatherless, and to the widow, according to all thy commandments which thou hast commanded me: I have not transgressed thy commandments, neither have I forgotten them: 14 I have not eaten thereof in my mourning, neither have I taken away ought thereof for any unclean use, nor given ought thereof for the dead: but I have hearkened to the voice of the LORD my God, and have done according to all that thou hast commanded me. 15 Look down from thy holy habitation, from heaven, and bless thy people Israel, and the land which thou hast given us, as thou swarest unto our fathers, a land that floweth with milk and honey.
- Luke 19:47 And he taught daily in the temple. But the chief priests and the scribes and the chief of the people sought to destroy him, Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
- Flavius Josephus, Jewish Antiquities 18.60-62
- : Luke 13:1 ¶ There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices. 2 And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans, because they suffered such things? 3 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
- Exodus 19:6 And ye shall be unto me a kingdom of priests, and an holy nation. These [are] the words which thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel.
- Joshua 1:3 Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
- Flavius Josephus, The Jewish War 2.175-177
- http://www.livius.org/pi-pm/pilate/pilate05.html Pontius Pilate article by Jona Lendering
- So said R. Ishmael. R. Aqiba, Mishna Šeqalim 4.2
- John 9:22 These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
- John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.
- 2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
- Galatians 5 tells us 13 "For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. 14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. 16 This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh."
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/