Brooking the Truth or the Lie
1. tolerate or allow (something, typically dissent or opposition).
Someone wrote me about getting an IRS lien lifted from someone else's Social Security check. They wanted me to “Rejoice” with them over what they believed was thwarting the tyranny of "Fedzilla".
I wrote back and asked, "So what are you going to do about this individual's need to collect from Social Security which is cursing her children and devouring her neighbor with debt?"
I, of course, shared with them articles showing that Social Security is bankrupt and all the benefits one obtains are provided at the expense of others, driving the living neighbors of us all and even the unborn deeper and deeper into debt. In every country in the world children are registered as little more than a surety for the debt of the state which grows daily toward an ultimate financial collapse.
A conversation ensued in which I pointed out the modern Christians are not following in the way of Christ and His system of social welfare through charity and the perfect law of liberty. They have gone another way.
People have been seeking, applying to and depending upon the very type of welfare system that early Christians died trying to avoid. Modern society, including members of Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Buddhist and many other religions, depend upon the very social welfare systems that Christians were executed for refusing to join.
The God of the Christian and Jewish religion spoke of freewill offerings to help the needy of society. They talk of loving rather than oppressing your neighbor or even the stranger in your midst. However, modern society is in love with benefits from men who exercise authority one over the other. Any system that forces the contributions of the people to take care of the needs of individuals in society makes the word of God to none effect.
Because people covet their neighbor's goods by desiring benefits at their neighbor's expense the result is that the people of modern society have become fit subjects for tyrants and despots. They have not only weakened the poor but themselves. Christians should turn around and begin to seek the ways of Christ and the prophets by forming charitable networks or systems based not on force, but on the love of the prophets and of course Christ.
Social welfare by men who exercise authority one over the other is absolutely contrary to the teachings of Christ. You could even say that the political and social practices of such systems are anti-Christ.
- “And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you,...” Luke 22:25
That kind of welfare is rooted in covetousness and will destroy liberty in all societies.
It has been clear from the beginning that:
- “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.” Exodus 20:17
Which is repeated over and over in the new testament:
- Mark 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
- Romans 7:7 "What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
- Romans 13:9 "For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself."
We become used to taking from our neighbors through the institutions we create. The net result is that we are taking not from government but from each other which we were warned about in the Bible
- "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." Galatians 5:15
We think there is strength and wealth in having the one purse of the socialist state.
- “Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse: My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path: For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood.” Proverbs 1:14
That covetousness makes merchandise of the people as a surety for debt. Anyone who really understands the gospel and Christ knows why Peter said:
- “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.” 2 Peter 2:3
Because the US welfare system is operating in debt the only way to provide benefits is to take from your neighbor and your neighbor's children.
- "Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:" 2 Peter 2:14
Even though we know the systems of the world often take from the most needy of society we are still in love with the benefits.
- “Which devour widows’ houses, and for a shew make long prayers: the same shall receive greater damnation.” Luke 20:47
Many claim to be Christian, followers of Christ, but take His name in vain because they do the opposite of what He said to cling to and do. Since they do not do as he instructed, He said they made the word of God to none effect. There is a long list of people we are to have nothing to do with, and if we do we cannot be considered true Christians.
- “This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.” 2 Timothy 3:1
So what did Jesus tell us to do?
- Matthew 7:21-22 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?"
- Matthew 25:11 "Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.
Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say?"
The individual wrote me back back saying, “You are correct on the bankruptcy.” but then states that “The government owes the American people a remedy.”
This is misleading because the present state of things is as much the fault of apathy and avarice of the people as the offer of a “New Deal” if not more.
They admit that “our affairs are inextricably linked to the IMF and the financial polices in Washington D.C.” But then they say “No man can totally escape the inherent evils in the system and how Congress manages the bankruptcy.”
It is true that no man of his own power can save themselves but we are talking about repenting and trusting in the way of the LORD which most Modern Christians do not fully grasp. The problems we face today are not new but a repetition of history.
Even though they go on to admit that “Nehemiah and the remnant were also trapped as we see in Nehemiah 9 “We are slaves today. The abundant produce is for the kings . . . they also rule over our bodies . . . our cattle” and this is because of our sins." (Nehemiah 9:36-37)
The writer avoids the subject of a path of repentance by saying that “He [Nehemiah] was powerless to change the system. Likewise, the home of the brave has become the land of the slave. We push a little here, shove a little there, but none of us have the power or the duty to correct the banking system or the IRS or the Social Security Administration or Congress.”
Our job is not to change the world, run for political office to become more benevolent Caesars, revolt, rebel or even overthrow the governments of the world. Our job is to repent and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
- Matthew 4:17 "From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
- Matthew 6:33 "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you."
My response on their reference to the 1933 bankruptcy was merely to point out that it was only a reorganization of new assets where the people became surety for the debt.
I added links to detailed articles explaining how this was done
Chapter 4. of the book The Covenants of the gods
Employ vs Enslave
Employ vs Enslave, SS Video Series 7-10 7:28
I also pointed out that to join the system offered to them by these Socialist Benefactors each individual had to turn a blind eye to the truth and covet their neighbor's goods and clearly disobey Christ.
- Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.
- Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
There is a remedy but if you are seeking economic, legal, or political remedies you will likely be frustrated and disappointed.
The remedy is the way of Christ. That way is to set the table of the Lord and become the benefactors who do not exercise authority one over the other.
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
== Footnotes ==
- ↑ Not so Secure Socialism,
Same old promise, Same old lie! http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/notsecuress.php
- ↑ Why were Christians persecuted? What was the conflict between Christians and the government of the world? http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/conflict.php
- ↑ John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
- John 5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
- Romans 10:1 Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
- ↑ Proverbs 23:1-6 “When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: 2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat. Labour not to be rich: cease from thine own wisdom. Wilt thou set thine eyes upon that which is not? for riches certainly make themselves wings; they fly away as an eagle toward heaven. Eat thou not the bread of him that hath an evil eye, neither desire thou his dainty meats:”
- ↑ Luke 13:24 "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."
- Mark 8:34 And when he had called the people [unto him] with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.
- ↑ Matthew 11:30 "For my yoke [is] easy, and my burden is light."