|Webster's definitions from 1828:|
| SALVA'TION, noun [Latin salvo, to save.]
According to the Strong's Concordance the Greek word sótéria (σωτηρία) has a short definition of "deliverance, salvation". But the longer definition defines it as "welfare, prosperity, deliverance, preservation, salvation, safety."  The word is often translated as "protection" in reference to physical and spiritual health in other Greek works like Timaeus.
According to Thayer's soteria σωτηρία, as a noun is first defined as "deliverance, preservation, safety," and then as "salvation". He further defines it as "deliverance from the molestation of enemies", Acts 7:25; and in the context of Luke 1:71 as "preservation (of physical life)" and as "safety, in an ethical sense, that which conduces to the soul's safety..." and translated "health" in Acts 27:34  And in Hebrews 11:7 the author describes the saving of Noah and of his family by the word of God as given to Noah in preparation for the disaster coming upon the world.
Then he specifically quotes David in Romans 11:9  speaking of tables being a snareLink title and a trap. The quote is from Psalms 69:22  where David talks about what should have been for our welfare being a trap.
The first time we see the word salvation in the Bible it is translated from the Hebrew word yᵉshuw‘ahmeaning salvation and deliverance but is also translated help, health, save, saving, and even welfare.
Today in the world what we call welfare is generally provided by Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other. Those Benefactors of the people get power or authority over the people because they provide the "deliverance, preservation, safety," including "deliverance from the molestation of enemies".
Today it is the socialist governments of the world which provide for people saying they believe in Christ with health and welfare. But those people are not doing the will of God but just saying Lord,Lord in their Modern Churches.
We are told to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness. 
The kingdom was and is at hand but it manifests itself from within the individual through charity and love.
True followers of Christ who love Him by their nature would not desire to take from their neighbor but would rather give than receive.
The kingdom of God is a living network of people who care about the righteousness of God and their neighbor as much as they care about themselves.
Through that network of charity operating according to the Perfect law of liberty Christians provided all the Social welfare of their society by free will offerings rather than by forcing their neighbors to contribute to their welfare or salvation.
Most Modern Christians are blind to this simple truth and fail to attend to the Weightier matters of Christ nor the Corban of Christ. This is why we should not and cannot forsake the gathering together and expect to be free souls under God.
The Corban of the world system snares us into a position where the State becomes our Fathers. They identify us with a number that marks our own lack of faith in the way of Christ and seals us in debt.
The day is approaching and is not far off where the Corban of the world and the Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other will fail. Those who Repent and seek the salvation of Christ through His ways of charity and faith shall have hope.
Some will say all you have to do is believe but what is belief?
Saved | Eternal life | Lasciviousness | Wantonness | The Blessed Strategy | The Way |
Whosoever believeth | Nailing it to His cross | Consent | Worship | Salvation | Sacrifices |
Faith | Hope | Charity | Greed | Perfect law of liberty | The Peaceful Majority | Allegiance and Faith |
Faithful | Believer | Unbeliever | Grace | Keep the Commandments | Bible |
Divers lusts | Judge not | Dry Bones | Gospel of the Kingdom | Network Purpose |
- ↑ Wherefore I pray you to take [some] meat: for this is for your health: for there shall not an hair fall from the head of any of you." Acts 27:34
- ↑ What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded
- ↑ Romans 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.
- ↑ "And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:" Romans 11:9
- ↑ "Let their table become a snare before them: and [that which should have been] for [their] welfare, [let it become] a trap."
- ↑ 03444 ^העושׁי^ yᵉshuw‘ah \@yesh-oo’- aw\@ passive participle of 03467; n f; AV-salvation 65, help 4, deliverance 3, health 3, save 1, saving 1, welfare 1; 78
- 1) salvation, deliverance
- 1a) welfare, prosperity
- 1b) deliverance
- 1c) salvation (by God)
- 1d) victory
- 1) salvation, deliverance
- ↑ Proverbs 23:1 "When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat."
- ↑ Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? Matthew 25:11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Luke 13:25 When once the master of the house is risen up,
- ↑ Matthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- ↑ Luke 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
- ↑ Acts 20:35 I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. Luke 22:27 For whether [is] greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? [is] not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.
- ↑ Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some [is]; but exhorting [one another]: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
- ↑ James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
- ↑ Matthew 22:32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living. Mark 12:27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. Luke 20:38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him.