Divers lusts

From PreparingYou
Jump to: navigation, search

Contents

Saved By Grace and Not by Law

This page is a response to many confusions and misconceptions due to false doctrines that have crept into the modern Church that have nothing in common with the early Church. It will enter upon Divers[1] Lusts mentioned in the Bible.

Divers Lust Audio #1

The media player is loading...

or Download Audio here

Modern Christians have come up with several private interpretations or personal philosophies about the teaching of Paul and the salvation though Jesus Christ. They use numerous quotes out of context and assume meanings to words in order to reinvent the Gospel to suit their own varied desires.

They say things like:

* A saved believer who has trusted fully in the finished work of Jesus Christ on the cross for his or her salvation understands the simplicity of the Gospel of Grace. They know that they are saved because...

  • 1. Jesus Christ died for their sins and paid for them all. God's perfect Justice has been satisfied by the death of His Son.
  • 2. That Jesus was buried and rose again the third day according to the scriptures. (1Corinthians 15:1-4)
  • 3. They receive, believe and trust that Christ's perfect sacrifice is all that is required to save them. They know they cannot add anything or subtract anything from Christ's sacrifice.
  • 4. Salvation is a free gift. It cannot be earned, there is nothing for the sinner to do for their salvation.

No one of course is suggesting or saying that people are saved by works nor by the law like the Pharisees sought to do. Many of these Modern Christians run back to a saved by grace eschatology whenever anyone talks about what one does.

A number of terms need to be defined in accordance to the meanings of Paul such as "saved believer".

Saved Believers

Divers Lust Audio #2

The media player is loading... or Download Audio here

What is a Saved believer?

The word "believer" only appears twice in the Bible.

A Living Network of love and charity is what Christ preached

First we read in Acts 5:14 "And believers were the more added to the Lord, multitudes both of men and women. " We see in Strong's the word believers translated from pisteuo πιστεύω a verb translated believe 239 times and believer once. It is from the noun for faith; it can mean "to think to be true" or "place confidence in".

We also see the word in 1 Timothy 4:12 "Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation (conduct), in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

Here the word is pistos πιστός meaning faithful. It is defined "of persons who show themselves faithful in the transaction of business, the execution of commands, or the discharge of official duties"

The word pistos does come from the word peitho πείθω which means "to persuade" or "be persuaded" or even "to trust, have confidence" but as an adjective it is defining some one who because he is convinced or convicted of Christ shows evidence of the faithful in the transaction of business of Christ keeping the commandments of Christ.

Modern Christians often divest the word believer of needing to show the "execution of commands" of Christ nor even persuaded to seek to follow the ways he said to go and be. They seem to think that they merely have to be persuaded that they are saved believers in their own minds with no actual evidence discharged of their belief. They simply repeat their claim of belief in the finished work of Christ.

Paul in 1 Timothy 4:12 is clear that believers' should be an example of "in word, in conversation (conduct), in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

If they are not that example, we should be able to suspect, if not conclude, that they are not saved believers.

This required outward evidence of belief is consistent with the teachings of Christ who says we are to be doers of the word[2] and must bear the fruit of repentance[3], James' insistence upon works,[4] Peter's warning about coveting[5] or being entangled again with the elements of the world,[6] or cursing your children with debt.[7] and then there is Paul's warnings and prohibitions.[8].

Divers Lust Audio #3

The media player is loading... or Download Audio here

State favors

Divers Lust Audio #4

The media player is loading...

or Download audio here

Divers Lust Audio #5

The media player is loading...

or Download audio here

Divers Lust Audio #6

The media player is loading...

or Download audio here

Some other articles mentioned

Not so Secure Socialism

Rome vs US
Does history repeat itself because man does not repent?

Show 6 also mentions GMO and Quantum

“A more certain way to attack religion is by favor, by the comforts of life, by the hope of wealth; not by what reminds one of it, but by what makes one forget it; not by what makes one indignant, but by what makes men lukewarm, when other passions act on our souls, and those which religion inspires are silent. In the matter of changing religion, State favors are stronger than penalties.” The Spirit of the Laws, Baron de Montesquieu (1748)

Upside Down

"Just Look at us. Everything is backwards; everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroys information, and religions destroy spirituality." Dr. Michael Ellner

Saved without fruit

What constitutes a Believer that is Saved by Grace?

This idea of not needing to bear the fruit of a believer is very inconsistent with what the gospel of Christ tells us about being doers of the word and keeping his commandments but it is also contrary to the the instructions of Paul.

In 2 Timothy 3:5[9] we see Paul telling us to shun those who have a form of godliness but deny the power. He says this because in 2 Timothy 4:3 [10] because people reject sound doctrine because of their own desires.[11]

The phrase sound doctrine simply mean the whole teachings. False teachers are trying to divide the doctrine of Christ into more than one part or more than one Gospel so that it is no longer whole.

One way they do this is suggest that Paul was teaching a different gospel than Christ despite the fact that he states that he is preaching the gospel of Christ.[12]

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

It should be absolutely clear that Paul never claims to be anything but a minister of Christ. [13] This gospel of Christ phrase is seen back in Mark 1:1 The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; Romans 1:1 Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God,

To be faithful one has to repent and believe in the real Jesus. For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.

To suggest that Paul's use of my gospel in Romans 2:16 [14] somehow makes what Paul is preaching a different gospel is taking away the foundation of Paul which is Christ. That is the very definition of unsound doctrine.

Most people pick and choose quotes out of the context of the Bible and ignore history itself to perpetuate their personal beliefs. They seek ministers that continue to justify their apathy and sloth in the ways of Christ and their desires in the ways of the world.

They create an image of Christ in their minds and worship that image and you can tell that is what they are doing by their works, by what they are doing and not doing.

One of the first quotes that comes to mind is:

  • 2 Timothy 3:6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts.

What is this "divers lusts"?

The word divers means "various sorts" diseases, miracles or even color but in this case it is referring to the Greek word epithumia ἐπιθυμία from epithumeo ἐπιθυμέω translated desire, covet, and occasionally lust. Epithumia ἐπιθυμία is defined "desire, craving, longing, desire for what is forbidden.

We are called to repent, to seek, to walk in His ways. But some who profess him with their lips continue to make the word of God to none effect by their traditions just like the Pharisees did and they two have their high priests like Jannes and Jambres who feed out the eschatology of the serpent and pray to the Pharaohs and Fathers upon the earth for their daily bread.

They are already under "legalistic system" and again entangled again with the yoke of bondage. They have been spoiled through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. But nay they have a form of godliness but deny the power of God so they are not dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world and are very subject to ordinances,

I see many who think they trust in Christ but if they did we would see different fruit. We would not see them doing what the Pharisees did but see them seeking the ways of Christ and bearing the fruit of the early Church.

In truth most do not know the ways of Christ for if they knew Christ they would began to follow his ways and not ways that of those who have done contrary to what Christ taught and showed us.

Like the prodigal son they would be again returning to the righteous ways of Christ and Paul ad others who turned around and followed after the perfect law of liberty through faith hope and charity.

But instead they are "Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth." 2 Timothy 3:7

“A more certain way to attack religion is by favor, by the comforts of life, by the hope of wealth; not by what reminds one of it, but by what makes one forget it; not by what makes one indignant, but by what makes men lukewarm, when other passions act on our souls, and those which religion inspires are silent. In the matter of changing religion, State favors are stronger than penalties.” The Spirit of the Laws, Baron de Montesquieu (1748)

Syllogism

A syllogism is a kind of logical argument in which one proposition is inferred from two or more others of a specific form. In antiquity, two rival theories of the syllogism existed: Aristotelian syllogistic and Stoic syllogistic.

  • All Christians are saved.
  • All who believe in Christ are Christians.
  • All who believe in Christ are saved.

But if a statement includes a term so that the statement is false if the term has no instances (is not instantiated) then the statement is said to entail existential import with respect to that term.

To be instantiated means "represent as or by an instance".

For belief to be real it must be represented as something or be manifested by an identifiable instance. In other words belief must bear fruit worthy of repentance.[15]

Belief has an existential import because it may not be true that they believe.
How do you know someone believes?
Because they say they believe?
Because they think they believe?

Romans 3:3 For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Romans 15:31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;

Proof TEXTS:

Nimrod to Now Series: Part 4: Baptism] ~5 min

Some who think they are saved try to tell us that we are saved already without repenting and seeking the kingdom nor doing the will of the Father. They make irrational conclusions by taking verses out of the context and become very defensive about any mention of works.

Here are some of the things they say to prove they do not have attend to works:

  • The quote Ephesians 2:8-9 "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the GIFT OF GOD: **Not of works,**LEST ANY MAN SHOULD BOAST."

This of course does not prove there is no need for works any more than when you talk about works you are saying you are not saved by grace. We are saved by grace but works are the evidence of faith.

James makes that clear.[16] Hebrews talks about "dead works" that do not go on to perfection because people are "saying they believe" and have "faith". Why? Because they left "the principles of the doctrine of Christ".[17]


gods many
  • They go on to say "There are many boasters today that will try to put you under some sort of legalistic system. They themselves cannot live up to their own standards. They can't see this because they are blinded by the god of this world."

The truth is all these people who talk about people trying to put people "under some sort of legalistic system" are already under a legal system created by the gods many of this world.

People need to read The Book The Covenants of the gods if they want to find out how you go "under some sort of legalistic system". Most of that which brings you under these legal systems is covetousness,[18] sloth[19] and desire for benefits[20] from men who call themselves benefactors but exercise authority.


This World, NN Video Series:6-10 4:01

These same people jump to false accusations that people who mention works and what you are doing are saying we are saved by the law with words like: "They are too busy preaching law and how wonderful and holy they are and reject God's free gift. They insult and degrade the cross of Christ by claiming that His perfect sacrifice was not enough to save us. They distract themselves from the fact that they are sinners, break the commandments (daily) and brag that they are better than people who simply trust in Christ by JUDGING YOU AS UNWORTHY AND UNFIT TO BE SAVED. They pat themselves on the back and gloat about how good and righteous they are and that God is pleased with them and their works while God is displeased with you and your lack of works and imperfect law keeping."

Of course no one ever said that Christ's "perfect sacrifice was not enough to save us" any more than God suggested that Christ could not do what he was sent to do because of what was said John 3:17 "For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved."

By saying "might be saved" God was not suggesting that it could not be done or that Jesus might fail. He was pointing to the choice that men would have to make that was apart of accessing that salvation.

We see the same phrase over and over again using the Greek word sozo σώζω which is also translated into the words "make whole" and "heal". Christ came that we might be made whole again and healed as sons of God. He did not die to give a license to sin but to be perfected.[21]

If we will read the whole statements in John we see he goes on to clarify this salvation concerning loving Christ who is the light. Specifying that the evidence of not really loving the light was that your deeds were evil. So anyone doing evil does not really love the light despite what they say.[22]

It is clear by Christ's words that it is not enough to say that you will do the will of the Father or that you love him but that you have to be a doer of the word which we have already covered in this series from Jesus own words time and time again and see again in verse John 3:20.

The whole fruits of repentance[23] which is mentioned by Christ is an essential element of knowing that you are not fooling yourself like those who thought they were operating in the name of Christ but Christ sends away because he calls them workers of iniquity.

Even Paul emphasizes fruit and righteousness over and over.[24]

I have heard pastors tell me that the doctrines, words and teachings of Christ are overwritten by his Crucifixion so that we do not have to keep the commandments to obtain eternal life as Jesus said. His own words about "might be saved" found in John 5:34 is not about what Christ did but by what we fail to do. We can not fail to love the light or refuse to diligently seek to do His will and still be saved.

Can we be true believers and not manifest the love of God and the ways Christ taught and we see the early Church true believers following.[25] Jesus made it clear that these men who claimed to believe Moses and were not doing what Moses said to do.[26]

If we really believe we will have those fruits the Pharisees failed to manifest but the early Christians did manifest that the Modern Christians fail to manifest even though they like the Pharisees claim to believe but loved not the truth.[27]

Yes, it is very easy to say we are saved and saved by faith but there should be evidence of that faith if it is real. Anyone who suggests that everyone including liars are save just because they say they believe they are fooling themselves. Thessalonians is very clear that there needs to be love of the truth".[28]

These Modern Christians quote 2 Corinthians 4:4-5. [29] but do not understand it because they love the god of the world and not the ways of Christ. And because like the Pharisees they do not really love the light or the whole truth but say they see their sin remains.

The religion actually practiced and preached by the apostles and the early Church was completely different set of events and different fruit than we see Modern Christians practicing. Many of them do not take the time and effort to study or seek out the truth of what the early Church was doing or what the Christian conflict was with those who persecuted them.

They go on quoting 2 Corinthians emphasizing "For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake."


Religion, NN Video Series:9-10 4:27

And then they claim that "The believer knows that they are saved FOR GOOD WORKS not BY THEM." No one has argued that we are saved by works simply that real believers will manifest works that are at least similar to the early Church if they are really following the ways of Christ and love the light he brought in the world.

They also continue quoting "Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them." which is clearly deflecting from the real issue which is what does that " workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works" actually looks like.

The [Christian conflict]] was centered in religious difference but few Christians to day even understand what that difference in religion really was about because they do not really know what the word religion meant back then.

That of course would look like what the early Christians were doing and not what we see the Modern Christians doing and not doing.


The Church, Nimrod Series:10-10 7:53

These Modern Christians will continue in ramblings about two gospels by saying things like "Paul's Gospel given to him by the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ from heaven as recorded in Acts Chapter 9 was a mystery. The Gospel of the Kingdom was in prophecy and the two are not to be mixed for our salvation in the Dispensation of the Grace of God. (Ephesians Chapter 3)."

They will try to use random quotes over and over again suggesting that Paul had a different gospel than Christ because he says my gospel a few times[30] that allows us to disregard what Christ told us to do and set aside what he says even though Paul was adamant in Romans 15:19 that he "fully preached the gospel of Christ."[31]

Blessing Israel

Many of these Modern Christians also talk about "The Kingdom Gospel that concerns the nation of Israel and the fact that the nations of the earth can be blessed by blessing Israel was not a mystery but in prophecy." But they deny the power of Christ and what he was really doing and look no farther than their private interpretation of the gosple that is void of the works of the early Church.


Nimrod to Now Series: Part 1 of 10 ~6 min

Yes, Moses and Gideon and Samson were leaders in a nation called Israel which was the place where God prevailed. But they lead their nation and the people according to the perfect law of liberty. There was no king and men were to learn to rule themselves according to the leading of God in their hearts while loving one anther.[32]

Saul became king when the people sinned and rejected God and was told he would loose that kingdom because he forced an offering which was a "foolish" thing.[33]

What Saul had done was command the people to give him an offering to support his troops.[34] We see Samual's reaction in 1 Samuel 13:11asking him "What hast thou done?" with Saul making excuses that he feared the Philistines who gathered to make war.[35]


UNC Interview: Part 1 of 8 Introduction ~3 min

So what did Saul do? He forced an offering to supply his army.[36] Israel operated according to the perfect law of liberty up till that point but God had warned them this would happen.


Nimrod to Now Series: Part 5: One Purse] ~4


The people were told that the government they wanted Samuel to create was a rejection of God[37] He told them that the ruler would end up taking and taking and taking and their sons would run before their chariots and war machinery of the king.[38]


UNC Interview: Part 3: The corpus or body of Christ established by Christ or by others?] ~10 min

And God would not hear their prayers because they wanted a ruler who could exercise authority one over the other.[39]

The ruler in the world are like Saul because the people today including Modern Christians have rejected God and His ways and even the Gospel of Jesus the Christ.

So who should rule over you?

Who ruled over the Christians?

Who was their king?

  • Acts 17:7 Whom Jason hath received: and these all do contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king, [one] Jesus.

Who said he was the rightful heir of the throne of David.

  • Matthew 21:9 And the multitudes that went before, and that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna to the Son of David: Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord; Hosanna in the highest.

What did the Romans say about Jesus?

  • Luke 23:38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

How does His kingdom operate?

By the perfect law of liberty.

You need to read the book The Higher Liberty.


These false do nothing Christians who do not know the Gospel, God nor Christ use verses like Acts 3:19-21 that talks about those who "Repent" but they have not repented themselves but are living like the Pharisees because their false [preachers are not telling them the whole truth. Therefore they are not converted, nor are their sins "blotted out" because like Cain they have gone out of the presence of God. These false ministers are not "his holy prophets".[40] Therefore there is no "Dispensation of the Grace of God" for them because they are not "true believers".

These false believers who still pray to men who call themselves benefactors are not forgiven because neither do they forgive their neighbor debt. They are not doing what the Ephesian Christians were doing but what those who opposed Christ were doing. They are not covered in His Blood nor His grace. [41]

They also quote Colossians 2:13-14 "And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, HAVING FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES; Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;"

But he has not forgiven them because they will not forgive others that debt that provides their benefits from those benefactors who exercise authority.

They like to excuse their continued policy of sins with statements like "The fact is that we are all sinners and none of us measure up to God's Holy and perfect standards. Only by believing the Gospel can we be saved and have Christ's righteousness imputed to us."

But they do not know the Gospel, nor Christ, nor God and remain workers of iniquity rather than seekers of the Kingdom of God and his righteousness not doers of the word.

THE BAD NEWS

  • Romans 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
  • Don't put yourself under the law for salvation.
  • Romans 3:19-21 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that **every mouth may be stopped,** and all the world may become guilty before God. Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin. **But now** the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

THE GOOD NEWS

These ignorant Christian have been led away from the narrow way of Christ thinking "You can be saved today if you will trust in Christ and Him alone for your salvation." But they do not know what that looks like and that is why they have so little in common with the early Church.

They think "It is not necessary for you to go anywhere, say anything, pray a prayer, go forward in an altar call or do anything except trust in the fact that Jesus Christ did it all!" but forget that he did it all that they might be saved if they repent and truly believe in him, His Gospel and His way.

The quote Romans 8:1-3 "There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law **could not do**, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:"

But they fail to listen to Christ.[42]

They do not even listen to Paul.[43]

  • "...Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved..."

Facebook false message

Audio Files
Download7
Download8
Download9
Download10
Download11
Download12
Download13
Download14
Download15
Download16

The following is statements are all from a Facebook exchange. I knew the individual for years and helped get him his present job which allows him to study the Bible in his spare time. He has gotten into much of the false teachings that have crept into the Modern Church and preaches them with a cut and paste fervor.

I wrote him and told him I was going to use his responses for material for my radio broadcasts and he was the stimulus for much of what is published above. I will respond to his quotes and use of scripture on more broadcasts and post the audio files here so that those who want to see the truth may do so. He took down our exchange and does not want me to post to his "Wall".

Unfortunately his private interpretation is keeping him from seeing the had writing on the wall.

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN[44]

From a Facebook Christian

  • Benny wrote: "Speaking of picking and choosing what people are to believe..."

Matthew 19:27-28 Then answered Peter and said unto him, Behold, we have forsaken all, and followed thee; what shall we have therefore? And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Matthew 19:29 And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.

False Christians have actually said to me based on their misunderstanding of these quotes that "Jesus taught Israel not to work and to take no thought for their life because the Kingdom of heaven was at hand. Is that what you teach?"

They then quote out of context:

  • Matthew 6:19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:

Leaving off Matthew 6:24 "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

They try to use Matthew 6:25-26 "Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?"

Being so ignorant and far from understanding they misapply the context of the early Church and what Jesus was talking about with statements like:

  • Benny wrote: "Which set of instructions are we to follow? Are we to follow what Jesus and the 12 taught Israel or what Paul under a new Gospel revealed to him by the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ after the "fall of Israel".
  • Benny wrote: "Which are you going to do... forsake all or are you going to lay up earthly treasure for your children?"
  • Benny wrote: "The early JEWISH church did exactly gave up all."

And then they use the following quotes to justify saying.

  • Benny wrote: "So, you claim that this what you are doing? Have you forsaken all and share with the brethren that believe as you do and have all things common? Do you lay up gold, silver, guns and property for yourself and your family or do you sell out share all that you have and wait for Christ to come and set up His Kingdom?"


2 Corinthians 12:14 Behold, the third time I am ready to come to you; and I will not be burdensome to you: for I seek not yours, but you: for the children ought not to lay up for the parents, but the parents for the children.

Acts 2:42 And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.

Acts 2:43 And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by the apostles.

Acts 2:44 And all that believed were together, and had ALL THINGS common;

Acts 2:46 And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,


At one time earlier in the exchange I stated "Most people pick and choose quotes out of the context of the Bible and history itself. They seek ministers and quotes that justify their apathy and sloth in the ways of Christ." There were many examples of this already given but below we will see more and some of the confusion that his popular eschatology uses to promote their false gospel.

  • Benny wrote: "Maybe you should consider your own words and realize that YOU are contradicting what Christ taught to Israel by mixing them with the instructions that Christ gave to Paul after the fall of Israel."
  • Benny wrote: "Salvation has come to the Gentiles through the fall of Israel. Salvation was to come according to prophecy through their rise. Can you see what this means?"
  • Benny wrote: "Israel was under the law. We in this dispensation are not under the law."

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.

  • Benny wrote: "In the ages to come there will come a time when Gentiles will be saved by doing works of righteousness. When people must bless Israel to be saved as they did in the past."

Genesis 12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

Genesis 12:2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

Genesis 12:3 And I will **bless them that bless thee,** and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

  • Benny wrote: "In the Future..."

Matthew 25:31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

Matthew 25:32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

Matthew 25:34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Matthew 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

Matthew 25:36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

Matthew 25:37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

Matthew 25:39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

  • Benny wrote: "You know the rest of the passage. The ones that did not give Christ's brethren ISRAEL the things they needed are cast into everlasting punishment."
  • Benny wrote: "The Gentiles who bless Israel will be saved and those who don't will be lost."
  • Benny wrote: "(Note) The Gentiles that are saved will not understand what they have done. "When did we do these things?""
  • Benny wrote: "That is written for the Body of Christ's learning and admonition but it is not written directly to us..."
  • Benny wrote: "Paul under direct revelation of the Lord Jesus Christ writes this directly to us"

Titus 3:4-5 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, **Not by works of righteousness which we have done,** but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

  • Benny wrote: "Which is it? Are we to do works of righteousness for our salvation or are we saved by not doing works of righteousness."
  • Benny wrote: "These instructions are written to two different groups of people. Israel is a literal, physical nation. The Body of Christ is a spiritual body."
  • Benny wrote: "In "times past" faith and works were required for salvation as they will in in the future "ages to come. "But now" works will not save us. All the work and everything needed for salvation has been done."

Romans 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

Romans 11:6 And if by grace, then is it **no more of works:** otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.

  • Benny wrote: "'NO MORE OF WORKS' if it is no more of works then in times past works were a part of salvation.
  • Benny wrote: "James writes to the twelve tribes scattered abroad in the book of James..."

"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." James 2:17

  • Benny wrote: "Paul writes:"

Romans 4:4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

Romans 4:5 But to him that **worketh not,** but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

  • Benny wrote: "In times past salvation was performance based a person was saved by faith and works.
  • Benny wrote: "God required Israel to do something and then He would bless them, but if they didn't do what He required He would curse them."

Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:...

Deuteronomy 28:15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

  • Benny wrote: "Works and obedience were required... or a curse would come upon the nation of Israel."
  • Benny wrote: "The Body of Christ is not under the law for blessings by performance and cursed if the the members of the Body fail to perform."

Galatians 3:13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

  • Benny wrote: "Jesus took all our sins upon Himself and the cup of wrath was poured upon Him. He did everything for us to be saved. The Body of Christ is a "New Man" not a cursed nation."
  • Benny wrote: "Mixing law and grace confuses the issues. "Rightly Dividing the Word of truth" and knowing who the apostle that we are to follow today is critical."
  • Benny wrote: "The Body is not to follow the instructions given to the twelve but rather the instructions given to a very humble chief of sinners the apostle Paul."

1 Corinthians 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ.

1 Corinthians 4:15 For though ye have ten thousand instructors in Christ, yet have ye not many fathers: for in Christ Jesus I have begotten you through the gospel.

1 Corinthians 4:16 Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me.

Romans 11:13 For I speak to you Gentiles, inasmuch as I am the apostle of the Gentiles, I magnify mine office:

1 Timothy 1:15-16 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in **me first** Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should **HEREAFTER believe on him to life everlasting.**

  • Benny wrote: "BELIEVE on Him (Jesus) and the instructions given to Paul and not WORK for life everlasting."
  • Benny wrote: "Paul was the first to "glory in the cross" Paul was the first to be given the Gospel of the Grace of God. He calls IT "my gospel". He calls it "my gospel" in Romans 2:16, Romans 16:25 and in 2 Timothy 2:8."
  • Benny wrote: "Christ died for and paid for **ALL** out sins. So, if Christ died and Paid for all our sins... which sins didn't he die and pay for?..."
  • Benny wrote: "God is not sending anyone "strong delusion" at this present time but instead desires "all men to be saved". He will send strong delusion after the Body of Christ leaves this earth but not now."
  • Benny wrote: "all men are deluded to some degree but God is the one who will in the future send "strong delusion" and cause them to believe a lie."

1 Timothy 2:3-6 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And "now" ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

  • Benny wrote: ""now" present"

2 Thessalonians 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2 Thessalonians 2:8 And "then" shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

  • Benny wrote: ""then" future"

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

  • Benny wrote: "God cannot be sending and causing people to have "strong delusion" and desire all men to be saved at the same time. "


Benny later sent

  • Benny wrote: "Also... It is not God that is sending strong delusion at this present time of Grace and reconciliation but in fact Satan is blinding those that God desires to be saved."

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

  • Benny wrote: "(Note) These people are lost but thy can be saved if they believe but they are lost if they believe not."
  • Benny wrote: "Satan is the blinder at this present time... God will send "strong delusion" after this dispensation of pure grace without works ends."

Consent | Consent not | Contract | Social contract | Withdraw consent | Assent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness‎ | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense


Bible | Bible Index | Bible References | Biblical bunch‎ | Sophistry‎ |
Modern Christians | Whosoever believeth | Religion | Bible_terms |

Footnotes

  1. Divers is actually spelled both ways and this is the King James spelling
  2. DOETH
    Mtt 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
    Mtt 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
    Mtt 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: Mtt 16:27 “For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.” Mtt 12:50 “For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.”[Mtt 6:2, 3; 8:9; 18:23-35; 19:16-21; 20:1-28, 25-29; 21:28-31, 43; 22:29-33; 23:1-33; 24:46-51; 25:14-46, 26:13, 42, Mark 3:35]
    Luke 6:31 “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.”
    Luke 6:46, 49 “And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like: He is like a man which built an house, and digged deep, and laid the foundation on a rock: and when the flood arose, the stream beat vehemently upon that house, and could not shake it: for it was founded upon a rock.”
    Luke 13:24 “Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.”

    John 3:20,21 “For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.”
    John 5:20 “For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.”
    John 9:31 “Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.”

    John 13:15 “For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.”
    Ephesians 6:8 “Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.”
    Colossians 3:25 “But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he hath done... no respect of persons.”
    James 1:22 “But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.”
    James 2:17 “Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
    James 4:17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth [it] not, to him it is sin.”
    1 Peter 1:14 “As obedient children, not fashioning yourselves according to the former lusts in your ignorance:”
    1 Peter 1:17 “And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:”
    1 John 2:17 “And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.” 1 John 2:29 “If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one that doeth righteousness is born of him.” 1 John 3:7 “Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.”
    1 John 3:10 “In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.” 3 John 1:11 “Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.”
    Romans 12:2 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
    Titus 2:14 “Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.”
    Hebrews 10:24 “And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:”
    Hebrews 10:36 “For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.”
    James 2:22 “Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?”
    Revelation 20:12, 13 “... another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.”
  3. Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
    Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  4. James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
    James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
    James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
    James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
    James 2:21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?
    James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
    James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
    James 2:25 Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?
    James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
    James 3:13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom.
  5. 1 Peter 1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:
  6. Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
    Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
    Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
  7. 2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
    2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
  8. Acts 20:33 I have coveted no man’s silver, or gold, or apparel.
    Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. 17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. 18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; 19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
    20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power (dunamis) and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
    21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
    22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
    23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
    "God has given you one face, and you make yourself another" ~ William Shakespeare
    24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
    25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
    26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
    27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman,
    burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
    28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
    Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
    30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
    31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
    Romans 7:7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
    Romans 13:9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
    1Corinthians 5:10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
    1Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
    12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
    13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.
    1Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
    1 Corinthians 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.
    2 Corinthians 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as a matter of bounty, and not as of covetousness.
    6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.
    7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.
    8 And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work:
    9 (As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever.
    Ephesians 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children;
    2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.
    3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;
    Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.
    4 Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks.
    Colossians 3:5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
    7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.
    8 For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:
    9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
    1 Thessalonians 2:4 But as we were allowed of God to be put in trust with the gospel, even so we speak; not as pleasing men, but God, which trieth our hearts.
    5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness: 1 Timothy 3:3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
    1 Timothy 6:10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.
    2 Timothy 2:26 And [that] they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will. 2 Timothy 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. 6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts, 7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
    2 Peter 2:14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:
  9. 2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
  10. 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
  11. epithumia ἐπιθυμία desire, craving, longing, desire for what is forbidden
  12. * Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
    • Romans 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
    Romans 15:29 And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.
    • 1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of this power over you, are not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
    • 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
    • 2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
    • 2 Corinthians 9:13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your professed subjection unto the gospel of Christ, and for your liberal distribution unto them, and unto all men;
    • 2 Corinthians 10:14 For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:
    • Galatians 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
    Philippians 1:27 Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;
    • 1 Thessalonians 3:2 And sent Timotheus, our brother, and minister of God, and our fellowlabourer in the gospel of Christ, to establish you, and to comfort you concerning your faith:
  13. * Romans 15:16 That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
  14. Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel.
  15. Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to [our] father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham. of:
  16. James 2:14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?
    James 2:15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,
    James 2:17 Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone.
    James 2:18 Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.
    James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
    James 2:22 Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
    James 2:23 And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.
    James 2:24 Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.
    James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
  17. Hebrews 6:1 "Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God,"
  18. 2 Peter 2:3 ¶ And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.
    Hebrews 13:5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
    Colossians 3:5 ¶ Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    2 Corinthians 9:5 Therefore I thought it necessary to exhort the brethren, that they would go before unto you, and make up beforehand your bounty, whereof ye had notice before, that the same might be ready, as [a matter of] bounty, and not as [of] covetousness.
    Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.
    Mark 7:22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.
  19. Proverbs 12:24 ¶ The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
    Proverbs 18:9 ¶ He also that is slothful in his work is brother to him that is a great waster.
    Proverbs 15:19 ¶ The way of the slothful [man is] as an hedge of thorns: but the way of the righteous [is] made plain.
    Matthew 25:26 His lord answered and said unto him, [Thou] wicked and slothful servant, thou knewest that I reap where I sowed not, and gather where I have not strawed:
    Romans 12:11 Not slothful in business(diligence); fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
    Hebrews 6:12 That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
  20. Proverbs 23:1 ¶ When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
    Jude 1:11 Woe unto them! for they have gone in the way of Cain, and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying of Core.
    2 Timothy 4:14 Alexander the coppersmith did me much evil: the Lord reward him according to his works:
  21. 2 Corinthians 13:11 ¶ Finally, brethren, farewell. Be perfect, be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the God of love and peace shall be with you.
    2 Corinthians 7:1 ¶ Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
    Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what [is] that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
    Hebrews 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.
    Hebrews 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect,
    Hebrews 13:21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
    James 1:4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.
  22. John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
  23. Matthew 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance:
    Luke 3:8 Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham.
  24. Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
    Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)
    Philippians 1:11 Being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
    Colossians 1:6 Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
    Colossians 1:10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
    2 Timothy 2:6 The husbandman that laboureth must be first partaker of the fruits.
  25. John 5:34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved. John 5:38 And ye have not his word abiding in you: for whom he hath sent, him ye believe not. John 5:42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
  26. John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?
  27. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
  28. 2 Thessalonians 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
  29. 2 Corinthians 4:4-5 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
  30. Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,Romans 2:16 In the day when God shall judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ according to my gospel. 2 Timothy 2:8 Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:
  31. Romans 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
  32. Leviticus 19:18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I [am] the LORD.
  33. 1 Samuel 13:13 And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. But now thy kingdom shall not continue:...
  34. 1 Samuel 13:9 And Saul said(translated command 30 times), Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering.
  35. 1 Samuel 13:11 And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and [that] thou camest not within the days appointed, and [that] the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash;
  36. 1 Samuel 13:12 Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering.
  37. 1 Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them. According to all the works which they have done since the day that I brought them up out of Egypt even unto this day, wherewith they have forsaken me, and served other gods, so do they also unto thee.
  38. 1 Samuel 8:9 Now therefore hearken unto their voice: howbeit yet protest solemnly unto them, and shew them the manner of the king that shall reign over them. And Samuel told all the words of the LORD unto the people that asked of him a king. 11 And he said, This will be the manner of the king that shall reign over you: He will take your sons, and appoint them for himself, for his chariots, and to be his horsemen; and some shall run before his chariots. 12 And he will appoint him captains over thousands, and captains over fifties; and will set them to ear his ground, and to reap his harvest, and to make his instruments of war, and instruments of his chariots. 13 And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cooks, and to be bakers. 14 And he will take your fields, and your vineyards, and your oliveyards, even the best of them, and give them to his servants. 15 And he will take the tenth of your seed, and of your vineyards, and give to his officers, and to his servants. 16 And he will take your menservants, and your maidservants, and your goodliest young men, and your asses, and put them to his work. 17 He will take the tenth of your sheep: and ye shall be his servants.
  39. 18 And ye shall cry out in that day because of your king which ye shall have chosen you; and the LORD will not hear you in that day. 19 Nevertheless the people refused to obey the voice of Samuel; and they said, Nay; but we will have a king over us; 20 That we also may be like all the nations; and that our king may judge us, and go out before us, and fight our battles. 21 And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD. 22 And the LORD said to Samuel, Hearken unto their voice, and make them a king. And Samuel said unto the men of Israel, Go ye every man unto his city.
  40. Acts 3:19-21 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.
  41. Ephesians 1:7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
  42. Matthew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    Matthew 19:24 And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
    Mark 10:15 Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
    Mark 10:23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!
    Mark 10:24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!
    Mark 10:25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
    John 3:5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
    Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
  43. 1 Corinthians 6:9 ¶ Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
    Galatians 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
    Ephesians 5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Colossians 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
    Colossians 4:11 And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only are my fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
    1 Thessalonians 2:12 That ye would walk worthy of God, who hath called you unto his kingdom and glory.
    2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:
  44. Daniel 5:25 And this [is] the writing that was written, MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN. 26 This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. 27 TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting. 28 PERES; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. 29 Then commanded Belshazzar, and they clothed Daniel with scarlet, and put a chain of gold about his neck, and made a proclamation concerning him, that he should be the third ruler in the kingdom.
Personal tools
Namespaces

Variants
Actions
Departments
Navigate
.
Tools