These kinds of drawing and the philosophies of deception false teachers spread have been around for some time and are full of distortions and twists of what the Bible really says and meant.
Like most lies they use bits and pieces of the truth but distract people from the real message Christ came to share with us all. The false religions of the world are fond of using prophets like Paul out of the context of history and the language of the time. Through Sophistry people become loyal to lies which they worship more than the truth itself.
We are not suppose to worship Religion nor our "private interpretation" of scripture. First, we must be willing to see that the word "religion" is not what we say we believe about God, or saying "Lord, Lord" but it is the fulfillment of our duty to God which is to love one another. Pure Religion is the way in which we manifest our Faith in The Way of Christ.
Everyone should know that false teachers have been around from the beginning of time, getting better at spreading falsehoods about the gospel. There is the Gospel of Christ who was accepted by thousands of Jews and also by gentiles like the Roman centurion and Samaritans and people all over the World at that time. And there is the gospel of the world created by men who do not truly know or follow the teachings of Christ. By teachings I mean what he said, His doctrines.
The Apostles and Paul preached the the gospel of the Kingdom of God which was the gospel of Christ and their "good news" was no different than Christ's Gospel.But there was a systemic difference between the Baptism of the early Church, the apostles and Christ as opposed to the Baptism of Herod and the Pharisees. There was a difference between the Corban of the Pharisees and what Sacrifice [Corban means sacrifice] preached by Moses. Christ agreed with Moses but not with the religion of the Pharisees.
Peter was right that Paul the Apostle would talk about things that many would find hard to understand back then. Now with the poor knowledge of true history and the language of that time in relationship to what people were doing as real Christians many have become easy victims of these distractions posing as gospel correct eschatology.
- Here is a radio broadcast on the subject...
The media player is loading... Download
These Cartoon type flow charts are promoting several of those "damnable heresies" Peter talks about that has been propagated by a number of "false prophets" that have crept in teaching distortions about the gospel of the kingdom that are deceiving many with their vain philosophies. You want to stay away from this kind of stuff or you may hear Christ say to you some day something like... "... I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all [ye] workers of iniquity."
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- What are the covetous practices that curses our children?
- Why did Peter say Covetousness would make us Merchandise?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- What is the difference between Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors pointing to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with guys like Nimrod and those men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Who were Cain, Nimrod and Constantine?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and why does God hate them?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers on the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
You Keep Using That Word?
Many people have approached me over the years about their personal efforts to fight the erosion of liberty in the world today. They often are soliciting my help in spreading their plan to return to the freedoms they believed the Constitution afforded America at one time in our history. They wanted the aid of our existing network, radio broadcasts and articles to promote their efforts to return to liberty and even wanted copies of some of our books to spread amongst their people because they believe the information contained in them is vital to the success of their own quest for freedom.
While they believed that understanding the contents of my books, like The Covenants of the gods, is essential to groups like the Tea Party and other patriot organizations for educational purposes they expressed concerns that most of them did not want to hear anything about - religion.
I thought that was funny and immediately thought of the line from the movie The Princess Bride where Inigo Montoya comments to Vizzini, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
I understand why people seeking liberty do not want to hear about “religion” and I would not want to spar with them concerning the stuff posing as religion today. The real reason for their mental taboo of the term is that today the word religion does not mean what it meant to Israelites and Christians when Moses and Jesus set them free by the teaching of a system of Pure Religion.
The truth is, it is only Pure Religion that can free them but people fear religion because they fear that other peoples beliefs will be imposed upon them or because they worship their own opinion about religion. Pure Religion by its very nature does not and cannot impose anything on any one. But the real problem is that people do not know what the word Religion meant 2000 years ago to Christ and the apostles or even what it meant 200 years ago.
It is the definition of the word religion which has changed in the minds of modern society since the Constitution was written and even more so since James defined pure religion in the Bible. It is important to understand the meaning of words at the time they are used. There is power in words because “the generality of mankind is wholly and absolutely governed by words and names”.
If you are going to study the words of older documents like the Constitution of the United States you need to use the dictionary used at the time men wrote that document. Modern dictionaries often cite much different definitions. The most common dictionary used for the Constitution is John Bouvier's Law Dictionary but that is not where most of you get the definitions you have in your mind for the words you use every day.
When someone uses the word 'religion' today they might think the word means “a set of beliefs concerning the cause, nature, and purpose of the universe, especially when considered as the creation of a superhuman agency or agencies, usually involving devotional and ritual observances, and often containing a moral code governing the conduct of human affairs or a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects...”
But if you look up the same word in a dictionary published just a hundred years before, when many words we commonly used today were being changed, you will see that the word “religion” according to Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913) meant, “The outward act or form by which men indicate their recognition of the existence of a god or of gods having power over their destiny, to whom obedience, service, and honor are due; the feeling or expression of human love, fear, or awe of some superhuman and over ruling power, whether by profession of belief, by observance of rites and ceremonies..."
In these two definitions we see that “religion” in a hundred years went from meaning, “The outward act or form ” to meaning "a set of beliefs.”
Changing the meaning of the word religion from an “act” to a “belief” was no small step to say nothing of the rest of the definition. But the change did not begin there. If we go back just a little over fifty years before that to John Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary adapted to the Constitution of the United States we find that religion was first defined:
“Real piety in practice, consisting in the performance of all known duties to God and our fellow men.”
Do not be confused or put off by the word piety. While the word “piety” has come to mean “making a hypocritical display of virtue” it use to mean duty especially to your parents and specifically to your father. Duty to your natural father was the origin of the original patriotism before the state became your father.
The critical point of this definition is that religion was the acts by which you tended to your duty to your fellow men not just what you believed about God or gods. So there are many words and their meanings that have changed over time and when dealing with history or your future it is essential to know what words meant in the past as well as what we think they mean today if we are to learn from history because:
Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Knowing the original meaning of words at the time of the writing of old or ancient documents can increase our understanding of what the authors were trying to say and even trying to get us to do. By changing the meaning of words - without altering the original documents - you can deceive people about the author's intent. This is certainly true in relationship to constitutions but probably most obvious in the research of sacred scripts used by modern religions where people are often bound to a way of thinking by their faith, not in the original author or teacher or in God, but in their priest, pastor, rabbi, monk, swami or imam that is telling you what the original blessed, wise, holy or enlightened teacher or prophet was trying to impart to us in their writings or those who wrote about them.
You may begin to see that the changing of the meaning of words, which often goes unnoticed by the procession of new generations, can shape and mold the mind and alter the thinking of whole societies. Through the use of lexicographers a great power and influence can be exerted over the minds of the people. Once people accept ideas as true they will often defend their newly established beliefs in the face of clear and even overwhelming evidence that they are in error and what they have come to believe to be true is completely false. This is even more true when it comes to religions and politics.
If you want a lively discussion at your next party invite an informed iconoclast to get things going. I am one of those iconoclasts because I am not afraid to talk about religion or the politics of religion. I do not get invited to a lot of parties because most people can’t handle the truth.
The next question to be answered is can you handle the truth? Around 1913 the relationships of the people and their governments and their churches were changing. The governments of the world were getting into the social welfare business just as the churches were getting out of providing for their members in time of need and into the just-believe business.
Governments were starting to take care of the needy of the world through tax contributions during the birth of their New Deal and Great Society's search for the utopian welfare state while churches were moving farther from being the providers of daily ministration of the needy of their congregations. Churches became more interested in helping people feel good about what they thought or the doctrines they believed, while striving to fill their pews with contributing members. Denominations grew in number as world domination of the democratic socialist states became a reality.
A synonym of totalitarian is undemocratic but when everyone becomes a little dictator, ruling over their neighbor through their desire for more benefits, social democracies became the throne of totalitarian beasts that go about devouring who they will.
People pick the denomination that makes them feel the best. No one wants to get out of the comfortable mindset offered by what their religion has told them to believe. But what they often think is the comfortable blessings of the proverbial hot-tub of faith is actually a boiling cauldron of superstition that eventually cooks the mind one degree at a time. The only way to protect your mind from being cooked as society constantly changes the meaning of words is to learn the original meaning. This will require a willingness to accept the possibility that what you think know for sure just ain’t so. That willingness to accept the fact that you may be deceived already is called humility.
Edwin Howard Armstrong once said “They substitute words for reality and then talk about the words.”
So what is the significance of the word religion being the practice and performance of our duty to God and our fellow man and not merely our belief in a superhuman agency?
Since religion at the time of the writing of the Constitution meant in part how you provided or performed all known duties to your fellow men then your real religion is how you accomplish that obligation. There seems to have been two ways throughout history by which we can fulfill our duty to our fellowman in societies. One way was by force and the other was by the perfect law of liberty. The way you choose to fulfill that obligation to society will determine if you are to be free or not. When you talk about forms of government and economy like socialism and capitalism or any type of welfare or entitlement obligations that provides for the needs of the people you are talking about religion, at least as it was defined at the time of the writing of the Constitution of the United States.
If the word religion has changed so much in the last 200 years how much more has it changed in the 2000 years since documents like the Bible were written? Well it has changed a great deal and we go through those changes step by step in radio broadcasts and articles. I am sure much of what we have to say will upset the religious establishments of today who still think religion is what one believes, or says, and not what one does.
Part of that confusion is from, what we are taught words mean, but part of that is from what we want to believe. Most people do not want to know that religion is how you take care of, help, and aid your fellowman when he is in real need. We should know that pure religion is when you provide that care and benefit of society without the forced contributions of governments that exercise authority one over the other.
The amazing thing is that early Christians did take care of each other through charity alone and refused to take the benefits of rulers who forced the contributions of the people. They provided these benefits through free will offerings which was according to the perfect law of liberty spoken of by James in reference to that pure religion and all that was central to the activities of early Christians.
Modern Christians readily apply for those benefits from these men who call themselves benefactors, which is contrary to the Christ who they say they believe in. They simply take from your neighbor through the superhuman agency or agencies of their governments. These benefits of modern Rome, once refused by early Christians, are pervasive in modern religions. Modern Christians remain oblivious to the fact they have more in common with the religion of ancient pagans, the Pharisees and the temples of Rome than they have with the early Christian Church where people gathered.
The point of all this is that there are two ways to take care of the needy of your society. There are two ways to practice and perform our duty to our fellow man. There are two religions in the world today. One is dependent upon free-will offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people, and the other is established by people electing men who call themselves benefactors but force the contributions of society by exercising authority one over the other. Both are forms of religion. One sets you free while the other may promises you liberty yet leads many people away from truth and freedom.
If you want to be free you need to talk about real religion.
Next we will take a look at why real Christians were persecuted back in the Roman Empire and what Christ was really saying and doing that restored liberty and why you have lost that liberty because you thought liberty had nothing to do with religion.
Audio Broadcast Files
Christian Religion Audio 7
The media player is loading... Download
Christian Religion Audio 8
The media player is loading... Download
Christian Religion Audio 9
The media player is loading... Download
Christian Religion Audio 10
The media player is loading... Download
Other words you use?
That word | Sophistry | Relativism | Religion | Eucharist | Terms |
Worship | Deist | gods | Cult | Corban | Benefactors | Covet | Merchandise |
Baptism | Refugee | Sovereign | Temples | Levites | Breeches | Fringes |
Priests | Mammon Judge | Father | | Church | Network |
Pure Religion |
Private welfare |
Fleeing Religion |
False religion | Public religion | Our Religion | Christian conflict |
Corban | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Daily ministration |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | Christians check list |
gods | Judge not | Judge | Fathers | Deist | Damnable heresies |
Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites | Messianic Judaism |
Factions_at_the_altar | Altars | Red Heifer | Freewill offerings |
Religion | Pure Religion | Denominations | Dispensationalism | Public religion |
Christian conflict | Benefactors | Corban | Daily ministration | Paganism |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories| | Covet | Merchandise |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Worship |
Church | Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests |
Bible Index | Network |
The Living Network |
Network Signup |
Other Working groups |
Network Articles | HHC Network Links | Network Removal | Network Guidelines |
Network Purpose | Making contact | Ministers | All PCMs | Websites | Home
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- : Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:
- Acts 5:42 And daily in the temple, and in every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.
- Acts 8:5 Then Philip went down to the city of Samaria, and preached Christ unto them.
- Acts 8:12 But when they believed Philip preaching the things concerning the kingdom of God, and the name of Jesus Christ, they were baptized, both men and women.
- Acts 9:20 And straightway he preached Christ in the synagogues, that he is the Son of God.
- Acts 10:36 The word which God sent unto the children of Israel, preaching peace by Jesus Christ: (he is Lord of all:)
- Acts 17:3 Opening and alleging, that Christ must needs have suffered, and risen again from the dead; and that this Jesus, whom I preach unto you, is Christ.
- Acts 28:31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
- Romans 15:19 Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
- Romans 15:20 Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man’s foundation:
- Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,
- 1 Corinthians 1:17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
- 1 Corinthians 1:23 But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;
- 1 Corinthians 9:18 What is my reward then? Verily that, when I preach the gospel, I may make the gospel of Christ without charge, that I abuse not my power in the gospel.
- 2 Corinthians 2:12 Furthermore, when I came to Troas to preach Christ’s gospel, and a door was opened unto me of the Lord,
- 2 Corinthians 4:5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus’ sake.
- 2 Corinthians 10:14 For we stretch not ourselves beyond our measure, as though we reached not unto you: for we are come as far as to you also in preaching the gospel of Christ:
- Ephesians 3:8 Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;
- Philippians 1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
- Colossians 1:28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
- 1 Timothy 2:7 Whereunto I am ordained a preacher, and an apostle, (I speak the truth in Christ, and lie not;) a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.
- 2 Peter 3:15 And account [that] the longsuffering of our Lord [is] salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16 As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
- 2 Peter 2:1 ¶ But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
- : Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- Matthew 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
- Luke 6:47 Whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doeth them, I will shew you to whom he is like:
- John 9:31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth. 1 John 2:17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.2 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- 2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- The Covenants of the gods http://www.hisholychurch.org/study/gods/bookgods.php
- James 1:27 “Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, [and] to keep himself unspotted from the world.”
- Second sermon of Robert South chaplain to King Charles the II. a.k.a. Good Time Charley. A nickname given to him either because Charles and the Cavaliers [sounds like a band] reopened the theaters in London which had been closed by the Puritan Cromwell in his attempt to establish a republic reducing the ready supply of ale and entertainment or because he had at least a dozen illegitimate children by seven mistresses, but no legitimate children.
- Dictionary.com says it means based on the Random House Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2013.
- Definition of pious in the British & World English dictionary
- Call no man Father, What was Christ trying to tell us about fathers on the earth? http://www.hisholychurch.org/sermon/fatherabba.php
- Lexicographers, the process or profession of writing or compiling dictionaries.
- Acts 6:1 “And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.”
- “It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it. The words suffereth violence and presseth are from the same word in the Greek biazw biazo meaning “to use force, to apply force”
- Matthew 23:3 “All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.” Luke 6:46 And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things which I say? Matthew 7:21 ¶ Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
- "And those who have among us help the needy; and we always keep together; and for all things wherewith we are supplied, we bless the Maker of all through His Son Jesus Christ, and through the Holy Ghost." Chapter LXVII.—Weekly worship of the Christians. The Apostolic Fathers with Justin Martyr
- James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth [therein], he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.
- Pure Religion. What is it and who does it? http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/religion.php
- Justin Martyr (ca. 100-ca. 165) wrote, "They do well to give what each thinks fit, and what is collected is deposited with the president, who succors the orphans and widows and those who through sickness or any other cause are in want…" Weekly Worship of the Christian, Ante-Nicene Christian Library, vol. 2, p. 65 (Edinburgh: T & T Clark, 1867).
- Luke 22:25-27 “And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve. For whether is greater, he that sitteth at meat, or he that serveth? is not he that sitteth at meat? but I am among you as he that serveth.” Matthew 20:25, Mark 10:42.
- Rome vs US. Does history repeat itself because man does not repent? http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/romeus.php
- “... all who live in cities or in the country gather together to one place, …. and there is a distribution to each, and a participation of that over which thanks have been given, and to those who are absent a portion is sent by the deacons.” Justin Martyr, Apology, Chapter LXVII
- 2 Peter 2:1 “But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.”
- 2 Peter 2:2 “And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.”
- 2 Peter 2:3 “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”
- Not so Secure Socialism. Same old promise, Same old lie! Appeared first on NewsWithViews 8-1-10 http://www.hisholychurch.org/news/articles/notsecuress.php
- Employ vs Enslave, SS Video Series 7-10 7:28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vuz-hFKM_Ts
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/