Besides applying to benefactors, who exercise authority one over the other, and seeking their benefits provided at the expense of your neighbor as Christ forbid, the the people should be gathering in free assemblies through which they might provide a daily ministration through the practice of Pure Religion.
The true Christian fellowship will only come as we strive to create the voluntary network required to provide a Eucharistic communion of welfare for those near and far from you. If people come together in the name of Christ He will produce in them the character and independence to grow amongst the people which will allow them to overcome all forms of tyranny. But if they "continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence" through the exercising authority of their government benefactors. It is because the people have grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others and their willingness to bite one another has caused each new generation to "degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch"
Like the early Church who came into the Christian conflict with Rome and their Temples of social welfare. People have become merchandise or human resources because they have loved their personal social security and benefits provided by force more than they loved their neighbor. We must repent and learn to care for one another in charity including the principles of the Sacrifice of the red heifer.
To love one another, not just those who love you, you must gather together with one another in meaningful ways and a practical Living Network like the early Church bound by a communion of love and sacrifice in the name of Christ.
If people will repent and Congregate like the early Church seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness according to the purposes and love of Christ everything they need will come with His Grace including the power to overcome the world.
Once you begin to form a network of non denominational love and charity you can institute many charitable practices as congregations countering the covetous practices of the past. Repentance is a process requiring giving and forgiving.
I. Develop a list of local charities.
- A. Google search “list of charities” city state
- i. Sort list by type of charity
- a. Food banks
- b. Visit the sickness
- 1. Institutions
- 2. Private homes
- c. Clean up areas
- d. Emergency assistance
- e. Justice
- ii. Volunteer as a congregation working as a team
- iii. Record names and contact information
- i. Sort list by type of charity
- B. Homeschooling families and groups and private schools
- C. Prisons and jails and families
- D. Refuges and Homes
- i. Abortion prevention and trauma
- a. Unwed mothers shelters and homes
- b. Assistance for life
- ii. Battered and abused
- iii. McDonald house type
- i. Abortion prevention and trauma
- E. Caregivers, and hospitals
- F. Recovery programs, AA, drugs etc
II. Contact, find out and record information:
- A. When they meet – How often
- i. Scheduled events
- B. Where activities take place
- C. What their goals are
- D. Meet with the heads of those charities
- i. Other workers with Group
- ii. Other volunteers and contacts with Group
- iii. Develop relationships
- E. Find out what they need most
- i. What type of services and aid do they need
- a. What are the qualifications and skills
- ii. Form strategies to provide what they need.
- iii. What materials, equipment and goods do they need
- a. When, amounts, quality checks...
- i. What type of services and aid do they need
III. Develop a list of people that want to assist the community charities or individual
- A. Make a list of volunteers
- i. What are their skills and resources
- ii. Availability
- iii. Resources
- iv. training centers for
IV. Coordinate volunteers and aid to charities and institutions
- A. Sync the assistance of those who want to help with those who need help
- i. This may require training and preparation
- ii. Make list of important hints and helps (do and don'ts) for each charity
- B. Resources for materials and goods.
- i. food doner list
- ii. Gardners, fruit trees, pantries
- iii. Gleaners
- C. Follow up with feed back from volunteers
- i. Connect volunteers as teams and fellowships
- D. Inform the resources of distribution of goods and services
- E. Organize visitors of sick and shut ins to provide continuous connection
- F. Organize assistance for activities for home schoolers
- G. Connect emergency workers with volunteers
- i. Classes, training, field trips
- a. emergency,
- b. health
- a. gardening???
- i. Classes, training, field trips
- 1 Peter 5:2 "Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight [thereof], not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind;"
- 1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent charity among yourselves: for charity shall cover the multitude of sins.
Their Daily ministration was tended to by a network of Church ministers. The ordained minister of Christ must waive a right to the benefits of the world to become a disciple of Christ. They did this by their charity alone, freewill giving in The Living Network of Christ.
There was lots of Government welfare through the temple of the Pharisees and Herod and of course Rome had an extensive welfare system through their Temples but you had to sign up under an oath where the contributions were to be compelled by civil law.
While Peter is saying above all things have fervent charity James said above all things swear not
This is where the Christian conflict brought persecution. Christians would not apply to men who called themselves Benefactors but exercised authority, even if it meant death. Modern Christians do that in every country even though it is coveting their neighbor's goods and contrary to the instructions of Christ.
So what can we do to preach Christ in word and deed?
To develop your FEMA skills you must practice and develop the Body of Christ by attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
The multitude of sins
Someone on the Network asked:
- "Does this include charity expressed in tithings and other contributions...? That is, if the one receiving them is doing the work of Christ of course. Can these expressions of love cover a persons sins...? Is that what this verse means...?"
Paul said in 1 Corinthians 13:3 "And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing."
By this we know that simply giving what we have does not mean that we have "charity" in the sense Paul is using the word. That is because the word we see translated charity is not just about giving.
The word charity is the word translated love more than 86 times and charity only 27 times. It is translated charity mostly when Paul uses it and love when Christ used it.
Paul often mentions love and faith together
So it is love not merely giving that covers a multitude of sins. Love may include giving and tithing but also includes forgiveness and keeping the commandments.
We see Jesus say in John 15:10 "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love."
- 1 John 2:5 "But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him."
- 1 John 5:3 "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous."
- Jude 1:21 "Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life."
Coveting and selfishness is one of those sins but so is unforgiveness and sloth. Tithing is evidence of love but it is not proof but fortunately God sees the heart. We only have to seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/== Footnotes ==
- Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289 Polybius saw the downfall of the republic a 150 years before the first Emperor of Rome and 175 years before the birth of Jesus Christ and John the Baptist.
- James 5:12 ¶ But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation.
- Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments. Deuteronomy 5:10 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me and keep my commandments. John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments. John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
- Luke 24:19 And he said unto them, What things? And they said unto him, Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, which was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people: Romans 15:18 For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed, 2 Corinthians 10:11 Let such an one think this, that, such as we are in word by letters when we are absent, such will we be also in deed when we are present. Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. 1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- 1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
- 2 Corinthians 8:7 Therefore, as ye abound in every thing, in faith, and utterance, and knowledge, and in all diligence, and in your love to us, see that ye abound in this grace also.
- Galatians 5:6 For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
- Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
- Ephesians 1:15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
- Ephesians 3:17 That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
- Ephesians 6:23 Peace be to the brethren, and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Colossians 1:4 Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,
- 1 Thessalonians 1:3 Remembering without ceasing your work of faith, and labour of love, and patience of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ, in the sight of God and our Father;
- 1 Thessalonians 3:6 But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you:
- 1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.
- 2 Thessalonians 1:3 We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith groweth exceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth;
- 1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:
- 1 Timothy 1:14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
- 1 Timothy 4:12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.
- 1 Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
- 2 Timothy 1:13 Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
- 2 Timothy 2:22 Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.
- 2 Timothy 3:10 But thou hast fully known my doctrine, manner of life, purpose, faith, longsuffering, charity, patience,
- Titus 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience.
- Philemon 1:5 Hearing of thy love and faith, which thou hast toward the Lord Jesus, and toward all saints;
- Revelation 2:19 I know thy works, and charity, and service, and faith, and thy patience, and thy works; and the last to be more than the first.