Exempt from Health Care
The Folly Care!
- "Understanding is a wellspring of life unto him that hath it: but the instruction of fools is folly." Proverbs 16:22
Someone on the network asked:
- "In light of ObamaCare not being created for healthcare and only a tool for control.......how will my being active in the living network keep me from paying ObamaCare or being fined by the IRS?"
I absolutely agree that what is often called ObamaCare is not as benevolent as many would like the populace to believe.
But what should our real objection be?
If you do not sign up for public health care you may be fined. Is this punishment or persecution? The answer may differ depending on what you are doing or not doing.
The truth is that this controversy is the same Christian conflict which caused people who looked to the early Church for their welfare instead of the "genius of the emperor" like Septimius Severus and his system of public welfare to be persecuted. They would not sign up for the Roman system of Public welfare and health care and Private welfare had been outlawed. The Private welfare which was outlawed was the Pure Religion of James and the early Christians.
"But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another." Galatians 5:15
They may not have beasts tear you apart in the arena but they intend to take a bite out of those who do not want to be a part of that public welfare scheme. But are those who object to the system doing so because they want to provide for the needy by faith, hope and charity through love and the Perfect law of liberty rather than forced contributions by men who call themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other? Or are they just being socially selfish?
It was once common knowledge in America that “As long as we look to government to solve our problems we will always suffer tyranny.” William Pitt.
But after almost a century of socialism few people even understand just how socialist they have become.  We have long abandoned the rugged individualism, intentional communities and systems of charity that created prosperity in this nation. Even, or I should say especially, the professional educators today have no idea what made America a success.
The common wisdom of the ages from men like Plutarch who said more than 2000 years ago “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Or Polybius who said "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence; and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."
Socialism by its nature is coveting and controlling what your neighbor produces or has. To think everyone's pocket is nothing more than a common purse runs to evil. The idea of taking from your neighbor for your own benefit is a disease but Christ, and even Moses, had the cure. Love thy neighbor as thy self and of course thou shalt not covet anything that is thy neighbors. While Christians should have been the moral bulwarks against the invasion of the sin of socialism, most Modern Christians and their popular pastors have accepted a new limited and licensing definition of Religion where coveting your neighbors' goods is acceptable as long as you do it through men that call themselves Benefactors but take from your neighbor by exercising authority one over the other.
The power to exercise authority began in those ancient times with the political and social stage-setting of the Hasmonians who exercised authority over the people and grew under the policies and programs of Herod and the Pharisees.
The free bread and circuses at public expense made the people more dependent on benefits of the growing bureaucracy of Judea and, of course, Rome. What should have been for their welfare had become a snare. And the slothful society it produced was soon buried under corruption and debt.
In this new anti-Moses, and eventually anti-Christ, social system instituted by some men in Judea and in Rome where they promised to be the benefactors of the people, society chose to covet. Their leaders promised to take from everyone including the rich and redistribute the wealth of the nation. This of course would be done by the right hand of government authority instead by free will offerings preached by Moses and Charity preached by John the Baptist and Christ. Proverbs 23 had made it clear that, “When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what [is] before thee: And put a knife to thy throat, if thou [be] a man given to appetite. Be not desirous of his dainties: for they [are] deceitful meat.”
Instead of loving one another as Moses and Christ said, they chose to covet their neighbors' goods and bite the Flesh of their neighbor despite the warnings of Galatians 5:15 "But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another."
The modern society is doing the same thing again and they hire preachers to tickle their ears and make them feel good about their sloth and avarice.
When your parents were elderly or infirm, or even yourself, the temple would care for their needs through a system of national welfare, with funds collected by the force of law contrary to the ways of God. The people were subject, living under tribute. When they consumed those benefits, they ate of the flesh of their neighbor.
The Jews had forgotten the ways of Moses and Abraham and did not recognize that the ways of Christ were identical to the words of the prophets. Through Covetous Practices of their Corban they had returned to the Bondage of Egypt and cursed their children with debt. The same is true of the Modern Christians today.
What to do?
Unless the people repent of their covetous practices and return to the ways of charity and love, there will be no freedom from men who exercise authority one over the other. The Slothful should be under tribute. But if people repent and seek to come together in love and charity, could they be exempt?
The truth is they would be exempt already if Modern Christians were doing what the early Christians were doing. If they were doing what Christ said to do, like love one another. And not doing what Christ actually said not to do...like pray to the Fathers of the earth and Benefactors who exercise authority.
But their pastors have become brutes and preach a strong delusion.
Who is exempt
Let us look at who is exempt now and why:
- President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are not exempt from fines if they don’t have coverage, but they do have care because it is part of their job benefit package already.
- Incarcerated criminals are exempt from the penalty for not having insurance because they have care in prison.
- Those who make less than $10,000 per year are exempt.
- An undocumented immigrant, because supposedly they are not eligible for Obamacare subsidies.
- If you are a hardship case such as the homeless or facing eviction, or have filed for bankruptcy within the past six months, or have incurred substantial damage from a natural disaster. Read more
- Members of a recognized(HCSM, or SM) health-sharing ministry are exempt.
- Members of some religions are exempt. However, these religions must reject all forms of insurance, including Social Security and Medicare. This applies primarily to the Amish and people like some Mennonites.
So members of a small number of religious groups can receive exemptions if they have formal objections to all forms of medical care or health insurance. They may or may not agree with the exclusion of true Christians but the real question we must answer is are we in conformity with Christ?
If we had been preaching the truth about The Way of Christ we would already be free from the control of many of the modern social welfare programs which are really just the old ways of Rome before it declined and fell.
Understanding Religious Exemption
The Amish and the Old Order Mennonites have been exempt since a 1950s battle over Social Security which exempts people of these communities from the individual mandate. This was also an element of the Affordable Care Act that requires most Americans to purchase health insurance in some form. But it is because the Amish essentially insure themselves, not because they reject all health insurance. The Amish fund their health care through church aid, benefit auctions and negotiated discounts by promising quick cash payment in exchange for lower rates.
- "The basic religious reason driving their resistance is that, as a religious faith, the church community should take care of its own members... If there's a disaster like a tornado, fire or hospital bill, the community should come together for that." said Donald Kraybill, author of "The Amish" and professor at Elizabethtown College.
The Amish say they want to "pay our own way" and rightly so.
Can the Elders of His Holy Church and their families be exempt?
- If they would gather in real congregations of recorded Elders, CORE;
- If they would seek out men of charity and service to be their Ministers;
- If they would diligently sacrifice with tithes of love and charity;
- If they would follow Christ and keep the words of His Gospel;
- If they would seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness;
- If they would conform to The Way of Christ and the early Church;
- If they would just repent, immerse themselves in the service of Christ, and confess their sin they would be exempt already.
Again, if Christians were doing what early Christians saw as a duty of their faith, they would never have signed up for Social Security because their Churches would have been doing what the Church did for centuries. They would be taking care of the "Daily ministration" in Pure Religion. The communion of Christ was the free sharing of bread and meats among the people so that no one was in want. That is what John preached with His Baptism of faith.
So we cannot just want to get out of paying for others, but must seek ways to do so in righteousness, in ways that strengthen the poor. We actually have to love our neighbor as ourselves. This was the kingdom of God at hand for the living. They were not just saying Lord, Lord, but were doers of the word. They truly attended to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
- A word about health-sharing ministry which may also be exempt: They are not far from the kingdom, but we must see that the Corban system of Christ did not just help the needy but bound society together by faith, hope and charity. There were no forced offerings in the Church except by free choice of conscience. This was so that when other calamities fell upon individuals and families, and even the whole society, the Faith Emergency Ministry Auxiliary (FEMA) system of a loving and righteous community was already in place.
Health Problems |
Health Solutions |
Health Share |
Coronavirus | Vaccines | Health Websites | Inflammation |
Politics of Health | Breast | Cancer | Polio Vaccine and Cancer | Fungus | Lyme | Frequency of Disease |
Mind | Recovery | Bioacoustic | Drugged | Are you crazy | Insomnia | Dendritic tree | Aid Addicts |
Negotiating Health Care Costs | Exempt from Health Care | Recommended Health Sites |
Healing Information From Doctors Past and Present | Surviving Without Health Insurance |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
== Footnotes ==
- For example, public education is socialism along with many other government benefits that provide individual welfare.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- Psalms 69:22 “Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap.”
- Romans 11:9 “And David saith, 'Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:'”
- Proverbs 12:24 ¶ The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute.
- Micah 3:2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; 3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron.
- 2 Peter 2:3 “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”
- Luke 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him impart to him that hath none; and he that hath meat, let him do likewise.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
Why Minister |
Minister of the world |
Minister of the Church |
Elders | Deacon | Priests | Levites | Breeches | Hierarchy |
Altars | Stones | Stoning Daily ministration | Corban | Welfare |
Essenes | Disciples | Seven men | Church | Church legally defined | Christian |
Churches | Ministry Burnout | Religion | The Blessed Strategy | Widow |
Tens | Tithing | CORE | COM | Minister of Record | Benefactors |
Cain | Nimrod | Constantine | Christian conflict | Fathers |
Lady Godiva | Isaac Backus | Government and Liberty Described |
Monks | Lost_Monks | Married_Monks | Monasticism | Modern_Monastic_life |
Seek | Votive | Orders | Religious Orders | Rules of St Benedict |
Jesus | Was Jesus rich | Mendicant | Vow of poverty | Fervent Charity |
Denominations | Guru_theories | Iconoclast | Cult | Bible Index | First to do List |
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/