The Science and The Myths. Dr. Lee Merritt gives you the science and politics of mask wearing pointing to their value, fallacies and dangers.
If you watch this you should be ready to take notes because it is one of the most informative videos I have come across.
At 7:40 she explains that a mask does not lesson the infection but actually may make infection far worse. Masks are counter productive and may be harming your health.
By 9:30 shows masks and social distancing are in effective. 12:00 she speaks of environmental mitigation is a key factor.
12:45 to 15 does a mask screen particles? Bad and fraudulent science. Masks may be increasing self inoculation be reinfecting your body more rapidly by breathing back in the first viruses your body begins to replicate. Correlation is not causation.
At 15:00 what works and what does not work and.
17:00 masks are damaging the young and create the toxic psychology of submission that has lasting consequences.
Also Dr Simone. 21:00 immunity, distraction from real solutions. and destruction of our children.
The Science and The Myths concerning Masks on Youtube
Masks cannot stop the Coronavirus.
They may slow the spread in some limited situations. But they also can spread viruses and bacteria even making people more ill through redundant self inoculation.
At best a vaccine may only produce 70% immunity and there will be side effects and injuries from a vaccine.
The best hope is herd immunity which should not be delayed according to the top epidemiologists in the world. See Delaying herd immunity. Herd immunity has stopped far more lethal flu outbreaks and diseases in the past.
The longer it takes to reach herd immunity the greater risk for the elderly and other immune compromised people eventually being exposed.
The quicker the virus spread to the healthy members of society the safer the weaker people will be. As we explained in Saving_the_herd 28% of Americans thanks to T-cell memory were already immune before the virus arrived. That was half way to herd immunity.
We reported that Coronavirus back in February researchers estimated that 85 to 90% would show little or no symptom because the natural immune system will protect most people. Less than 5% will develop severe symptoms from which most will recover.
Where testing for antibodies have been done far more people are already immune and did not even know. We also reported early on that Dr. Beda M Stadler of Bern Switzerland understood that many onboard the Diamond Princes cruise ship were probably immune already and would not test positive this is why the death rate among an entire population of elderly people more in the range of 0.5%. T1 and Tll cells retain an immunity memory. Many of the passengers were exposed but would not get sick or test positive even if the PCR test was accurate.
Doctors have been using antibodies from immune people who have already had COVID and recovered. Living cells produce and shed Exosomes in vast numbers daily for a variety of purposes. We call foreign exosomes that might produce harmful or toxic reactions in cells "viruses". Contact with a virus does not automatically cause disease.
Disease occurs only when your cells are susceptible, unguarded, unprotected, or vulnerable and begin to replicate foreign Exosomes because of misidentification. Reproducing a foreign Exosome is like repeating a lie and the more cells that do that in your body the more toxins may be produced when your body fights back. It is your reaction that produces a cytokine storm that manifests symptoms of disease.
A cytokine storm, also called hypercytokinemia, is a physiological reaction in humans and other animals in which the innate immune system causes an uncontrolled and excessive release of pro-inflammatory signaling molecules called cytokines.Normally, cytokines are part of the body's immune response to infection, but their sudden release in large quantities can cause multisystem organ failure.
The larger the original dose of viral infestation or inoculation there is a greater possibility of cytokine storm that can produce severe illness or even death to those in poor health.
Masks worn during the first stages of infection will increase the inoculating load of the virus/exosomes you just replicated in your own body as you breath them back in along with other debris. This has been a major contributor to severe cases among healthcare workers.
Slowing the cure
We constantly are exchanging exosomes through close physical contact. Depending on the health of our cells and their immune system we will become ill or healthier with a more robust immune system.
If this is true, and it is, you not only can "catch" disease you can "catch" the cure in the form of exosome antibodies which your body also produces and can be produced by others. The young healthy body replicate the exosome and antibodies by the billions and they can pas from one to another the same as the virus. This is part of the natural herd immunity which is not just that people will stop the spread but may actually spread their immunity.
Doctors infect sick people with antibodies from someone who recovered which which are reproduced in vast numbers of COVID recovered patience. They are not only in your blood but in saliva and can be expelled when you breath just like viruses. Remember, viruses and antibodies are both just protein envelops of RNA (ribonucleic acid) or DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) material and enzymes. They only have an effect when the host replicates that protein envelops.
If you know someone who had it already and recovered you should not make them ware a mask nor socially distance because they are caring the natural antibodies that can save you and society.
Are we watching the two parties in America playing good cop bad cop with politics while they usher in massive changes.
Health Problems |
Health Solutions |
Coronavirus | Shutdown | Face masks |
Immunity | Vaccines | Polio Vaccine and Cancer |
Aid Addicts | Politics of Health |
Health Share | Negotiating Health Care Costs |
Surviving Without Health Insurance | Exempt from Health Care |
Health Websites | Inflammation | Coronavirus | The science |
Breast | Cancer | Fungus | Lyme | Frequency of Disease |
Mind | Recovery | Bioacoustic | Drugged |
Are you crazy | Insomnia | Dendritic tree |
Recommended Health Sites |
Healing Information From Doctors Past and Present |
- The Strangely Unscientific Masking of America
- Medical Doctor Warns that “Bacterial Pneumonias Are on the Rise” from Mask Wearing
- 10 Reasons Why I Refuse to Wear a Mask
- Study: Certain Face Coverings Increase Transmission of Coronavirus, Worse than Going Maskless
- Sweden’s top virologist has a message on how to defeat coronavirus: Open schools and no masks
- Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
- 'Mask mouth': Dentists coin new term for smelly side effect of wearing a mask
- Coronavirus: Face masks could increase risk of infection, medical chief warns
- CDC Study:Nonpharmaceutical Measures for Pandemic Influenza in Nonhealthcare Settings—Personal Protective and Environmental Measures "Although mechanistic studies [*] support the potential effect of hand hygiene or face masks, evidence from 14 randomized controlled trials of these measures did not support a substantial effect on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza. We similarly found limited evidence on the effectiveness of improved hygiene and environmental cleaning."
- Center for Infectious Disease and Research Policy - COMMENTARY: Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data
- Literally Thousands of Doctors and Scientists Have Come Out Against Fauci’s Lockdowns Including a Nobel Prize-Winning Biophysicist. The Media Just Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Mask Facts: Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- A scientific look at the mask fallacy – and why we’re told to wear them
- "Until recently, the overwhelming percentage of doctors recommended against masks for anyone who wasn’t sick or caring for someone who was." Daniel Bobinski -July 15, 2020
- “We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.” New England Journal of Medicine stated, May 21, 2020.
- “If you look at those [studies], and there have been many of them over the last decade(see link), none of them show a statistically significant advantage to wearing a mask compared to not wearing a mask.” Denis G. Rancourt, PhD
- Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks to the Healthy
- Neurosurgeon Expresses Concerns Over Wearing Masks
- Surgeon General Doubles Down: Masks Increase Virus Risk
- Study: The Effect of Wearing the Veil by Saudi Ladies on the Occurrence of Respiratory Diseases It is customary in clinical practice and elsewhere to put on a mask for protection against infection, dust, and so forth. The veil, which is traditionally worn by women in many Muslim countries, especially in Saudi Arabia, may have a similar effect. The study was carried out during 1998–1999 in the eastern province of Saudi Arabia. Adult women were asked to answer a structured questionnaire related to the occurrence of respiratory tract problems and about veil wearing. Veil wearing was practiced by 58% of the sample. Respiratory infections and asthma were significantly more common in veils users (p < 0.00001 and p < 0.0003, respectively). This unexpected finding was probably secondary to infection. More and bigger studies are recommended.
- Tucker Carlson: The Photograph That Brought an End to 1918's Mask Mandate During Spanish Flu
- Tom Cowan: Masks Don't Work
- Study covered in above video: Masks Don't Work
- Masks exposed by two OSHA experts
- Using aerosol spray to simulate sneeze through face mask
- Ben Swann: New CDC and WHO Study Proves "No Evidence" Face Masks Prevent Virus
- Questioning Covid - Collection of video presentations doing critical thinking around COVID-19
- Ben Swann: Why Face Masks DON'T Work, According To SCIENCE
- EPIC: Man CRUSHES City Council With FIERY Mask Rant
- Del Bigtree: Should You Really Wear a Mark?
- OSHA Says Masks Don't Work...And Violate OSHA Oxygen Levels
- Do Masks Even Work? Can You Be Forced To Wear One? Dr. Kaufman Weighs In
- OSHA Oxygen Test Performed With and Without Mask
- News Report: Face Mask Hysteria
- When it's too hot and humid, health experts advise against wearing a mask
- Del Bigtree: Anti-Maskers: Right or Selfish?
- Mask Wearers are Collaborators Who Could Destroy Us All
Freedom To Breath Agency
ftbagency.com - (website currently down) - Good resource for opposition to central government tyranny against personal freedoms.
- PDF of Facemask Excemption Card
- But flashing the card does not mean the ADA will automatically rush to your defense
What the inside of your face mask is like.
The New England Journal of Medicine: Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era
"We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection. Public health authorities define a significant exposure to Covid-19 as face-to-face contact within 6 feet with a patient with symptomatic Covid-19 that is sustained for at least a few minutes (and some say more than 10 minutes or even 30 minutes). The chance of catching Covid-19 from a passing interaction in a public space is therefore minimal. In many cases, the desire for widespread masking is a reflexive reaction to anxiety over the pandemic."
"The first is during the care of a patient with unrecognized Covid-19. A mask alone in this setting will reduce risk only slightly, however, since it does not provide protection from droplets that may enter the eyes or from fomites on the patient or in the environment that providers may pick up on their hands and carry to their mucous membranes (particularly given the concern that mask wearers may have an increased tendency to touch their faces)."
- Utah: [https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/utah-meeting-masks-cancelled-when-residents-without-masks-pack-room-n1234017
Utah meeting on masks is canceled when residents without masks pack room]
- US: Lawyers Offer To Represent Those Arrested Or Cited For Not Wearing Face Mask
- Georgia: Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp sues Atlanta mayor over city's face mask mandate
- Orange County, CA: Lawsuit filed over face mask mandate
- Palm Beach, FL: Palm Beach residents sue county over mandate requiring people wear masks