Divide and Conquer
Divide and conquer (or rule) is the policy of maintaining control over one's subordinates or subjects by encouraging dissent between them.
You may be dividing yourself from others by taking offense or failing to forgive imagined offenses of others. It is being willing to see the truth about yourself that will allow you to see the whole truth about everything else.
A free assembly is not a "safe space" from the truth. No one should be dividing themselves because they took offense at what is said to them. It is the truth that sets you free. You must be willing to hear and weigh the truth that others offer in love or not.
Others are often trying to divide people into groups based on different criteria. Sometimes it is race or nationality, or religion and politics or just young and old and male and female, or rich and poor, educated and not educated to the same degree. The list is endless and within every group their can be further division.
Black and White
Many people want to blame the plight of the Negro race in America on years of slavery or bigotry and racism. But what are the root causes of what we are statistically seeing in black communities today?
To say, "Black lives matter", is a racist statement in itself because it is a way of dividing people into separate groups by race. The truth is lives matter. What does race have to do with it?
Didn't Martin Luther King talk about being judged by the content of our character and not the color of our skin?
The question is, "Do the lives of others matter to you as much as your own life matters?"
Isn't that the golden rule?
Another way to look at it is to ask, "Do you love your neighbor as much as you love yourself?"
So let's look at some statistics and see what they might mean:
- “It’s important to note that black men commit nearly half of all murders in this country, which is astounding when you take into consideration the fact that they only make up 12-13 per cent of the population.”[]
Today, “Ninety-three per cent of blacks in America are killed by other blacks.” 324,000 U.S. Blacks have been killed by Blacks in only 35 years.
Why do these statistics exist?
Evidently Black lives matter demonstrations should begin in the black community.
Statistically single-parent families do not do as well as two-parent families in many ways. Children who are raised in Single-parent families are at greater risk.
So the fathers of black children need to realize that their children's lives matter.
67% Black or African Americans are raised in single-parent families while only 25% of White Americans live in single-parent families. Today Asian or Pacific Islanders account for only only 16% living in single-parent families.
- "As supported by the data..., children from fatherless homes are more likely to be poor, become involved in drug and alcohol abuse, drop out of school, and suffer from health and emotional problems. Boys are more likely to become involved in crime, and girls are more likely to become pregnant as teens."
The modern black community has produced a culture of divided families and out of wedlock births. Is this a product of the slavery that took place over a hundred years ago or are there other factors that have been undermining black families?
Today, one out of two children in the United States will live in a single-parent family at some time before they reach age 18. In 1900 depending on where you gather your statistics 3 to 9 percent of the Children were in single-parent families. The difference goes beyond numbers because approximately 75 percent of black and white single parents were widows not the result of out of wedlock births or abandonment.
In 1900, less than 40 years after slavery ended, out-of-wedlock births were rare. These births amongst black families only accounted for a few percentage points of the births. Most pregnancies in unmarried women were rapidly followed by marriage while unmarried women typically gave up their babies for adoption. Today, even with countless abortions, black women of live births stand at 72.2 percent of the unmarried.
Why do these statistics exist?
There should be little doubt of the devastating effect that socialism has had on dividing the Black family from itself when we see statistics like only 7% of black children were born in single parent families before 1964 and the beginning of the Great Society of LBJ. But by 2014 that percentage had risen to 73% of children were born in black single parent homes.
These children were not born without a father but with the State as their father.
Few pastors white or black have been taught why Jesus said in Matthew 23:9 "And call no [man] your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven."
Speaking to people in the time of Christ when Senators and leaders of the government were called Father those people knew exactly what Christ meant. Modern Christians are kept in the dark. Those Fathers are the Benefactors who offer social welfare in the form of free Bread and circuses called Corban.
History tells us our fate if we will not come together seeking righteousness for all.
- “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Plutarch
Understanding the different Welfare types and the Roots of the Welfare State is important in seeing that the modern Public Welfare system is killing black society and eating away at the rest of society.
As Polybius wrote 300 years before Christ. "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence; and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."
What is the real Dialectic?
Many people want to blame the greedy white race for slavery. This, of course, is a racist approach. In fact, one of the first slave owner in America sanctioned by a court was a black man named Anthony Johnson who owned another black man named John Casor.
An indentured servant of a black man ran away before his indenture was not completed so the black owner sued in court to have his indentured servant made a permanent slave for the rest of his life. Almost all slaves brought from Africa were purchased from other black men who had made them slaves. During the 1830's it has been reported that there were 3,775 black slaveholders who owned 12,760 slaves. Many Native American tribes practiced some form of slavery before the arrival of Europeans or the introduction of African slavery into North America. They enslaved each other and captured whites and eventually owned thousands of black slaves.
Some people think that the United States owe blacks a reparation for enslavement. They issue reports based on the same self righteous spirit that always leads to abuse of their fellowman. The best way to overcome the the trauma of abuse by others is to forgive them, not abuse the next generation with more abusive and often unwarranted burdens. Men like Booker T Washington understood this principle of a healthy society. The modern socialist is blind to the healing effect of this social virtue of forgiveness.
To say that whites owe blacks something for the abuses under slavery as if white people were the cause of slavery is also a racist statement. Blacks sold into slavery by blacks in Africa and then by Muslim slave traders. According to the 1860 federal census reports less than 1.4% of Americans owned slaves. Considering that there has been a vast influx of immigrants to America since 1860 probably only a tiny fraction of 1% of Americans are descendants of slave owners. The America census determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who even owned slaves and those slave owners were not all white.
Only 1 in 20 white people in the confederacy owned slaves. That is your 5% in the south. People try to juggle these statistics by saying 33% of the people in the south were members of families that owned slaves.
You cannot convict a man for what his father or uncle or a member of his family did. Or in this case what you great, great, great, grandfather did. Or can you?
If you could then everyone is guilty for something and cursed with the debt of your parent's covetous practices.
Of the 10,689 free blacks who lived in New Orleans alone, 3,000 of those free Negroes owned black slaves. That is almost 30% of the free blacks in that one city owned slaves.
Most slave owners had only one or a few slaves who worked and ate alongside each other. Very few owned large numbers but numerous Blacks owned 50 or more slaves. They were called slave magnates. In Charleston, North Carolina there were 125 free Negroes and 69 of them owned slaves.
King James, a white guy with power, sold 30,000 white Irish prisoners as indentured slaves to the New World. His Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid-1600s, the Irish were the main human cargo sold to Antigua and Montserrat. The woman were often sold and used to breed with black men because it was thought that mulattos made better slaves.
Cromwell's "Irish slaves" was in the form of involuntary indentured servitude for a period of time. There were claims that "over 100,000 men, women and children were transported to the West Indies, there to be sold into slavery".
And it is true that hundreds of thousands of white people were sold both as slaves and as indentured servants in the Americas alone. Some will play this down because Irish often profited with the sale of Irish servants but the same could be said of black slavery.
None of that is comforting to the slave or servant whose life is not his own. Trauma is not a matter of "history" but of the "moment".
Do we follow the examples of Booker T Washington and George Washington Carver and many others who met the difficulty of abuse and racism, not with self-pity but, striving to raise one's character and perseverance in forgiveness and go on to foster great achievements?
Irish had been oppressed and murdered by the hundreds of thousands and survivors were often shipped off to their doom by white men with the power to do so for centuries. This enslavement of whites included the Scots and even poor Englishmen and orphans by hundreds of thousands.
So owning a slave is not the result of one race uniquely oppressing another. All through Africa Blacks were enslaving other Blacks since before recorded history. The same is true of Indians, Chinese and others. Slavery is not a race issue. It is a power issue. It is men oppressing other men. Anyone who tries to make slavery a white-black issue is racist.
This history of enslaving whites is well recorded back to the first centuries where Romans enslaved the Brits and Gauls often in the cruelest of ways. In A.D. 319 Constantine, ruled that if an owner whipped a slave of any color to death, "he should not stand in any criminal accusation if the slave dies; and all statutes of limitations and legal interpretations are hereby set aside."
Millions of whites were sold as slaves in North Africa slave markets by Muslims and profiteers with women and children returning the highest prices and destined for the cruelest of treatments. From 1530 and 1780 there were nearly a million white, European Christians enslaved by the Muslims of the Barbary Coast. Their living conditions in the Mediterranean were just as hard and as lethal as those in the Caribbean.
To deny white slavery or to suggest that the few white slave owners gives modern generations the right to place the burden of historical slavery upon all whites or a particular nation is a racist approach that leads to more prejudice and abuse rather than less. To make the slavery of one race matter more than another is racist.
Irish, Scots, and English were forced by the threat of physical violence to do dangerous work that often caused their deaths both as indentured servants and slaves for centuries. We could find the same oppression in the orient and certainly of the Chinese immigrant on the west coast or in Africa or India or South America or among Native Americans in almost all lands and among all races. But again it was a minority that participated in these abusive practices and none of these abuses were limited to any particular race.
Men oppress men.
Socialism is the spirit of slavery. It is legalized bondage of the masses under the guise and pretense of equality. By its nature, it is the oppression of the greatest minority, the individual. It is forcing your neighbor to labor for the benefit of others. It is a centralization of power and control. Democratic socialism is the beginning of that centralization into the hands of the majority and always leads to abuse by their leaders.
What should be the division in society?
Should it be race?
Should it be nationality?
Should it be based on moral and righteous principles of honor, forgiveness and charity?
George Washington Carver and Booker T Washington both met the difficulty of abuse by racism but they never became racists. The history of their life shows they received aid and assistance from many whites throughout their life and forgave the prejudices of others. What made them great men was not their anger but their righteous, moral striving to do the right thing by all men.
The real valid division in society between good and evil is not between race, economic divisions, religious ideologies or national origins but it is between those who have more Social Virtues and those who have less.
- Racism "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races."
- A racist is someone who believes that a particular race is inferior or superior to another race or is guilty of the acts and deeds of some of those who are categorized as a member of a particular race.
The Nativity of Oppression
The desire to divide people by race, describe the character or morality of people by race, or organize people in some form of intersectionality by race is racist. We can and should only measure and judge individual people according to their present character and personal deeds and past actions if we truly desire equality.
The historical fact is some European whites protected, defended, and befriended native people and some also abused them. But it is also a fact that some native tribal people were killing, invading, enslaving, raping each other from one end of the Americas to the other while there were also good moral native Americans who were more than worthy of our praise and gratitude. Some of the white settlers and native Americans, African people were both good and band or righteous and wicked or moral and evil within the same lifetime.
Dividing good and evil by race is the definition of what a racist does and that is both unproductive and a snare of the heart.
The Aztecs as a nation were killing and enslaving people by the tens of thousands because they had the power to do so until the Spanish came with more power and aided some freedom fighting Aztecs and their neighbors in overthrowing that brutal regime. This as all possible because of Columbus, who may have been an answer to those brutalized victims' prayers.
Each generation, each man and each woman must guard themselves against the spirit of lies and prejudice which leads to tyranny. Even a modern voter in a democracy may have the seed of tyranny growing in their heart when they wield the power to oppress their neighbor and force him to pay for the benefits they want.
Columbus is dead. He has crossed the great divide that we all encounter sooner or later. Was he Saint or sinner? Probably a little of both from time to time.
Write it down.
Tyrants and despots are not born. They are made from the selfishness and apathy of the people. As long as you look to governments that exercise authority to take from your neighbor to guarantee your peace and security you will have neither peace nor security. You cannot have your liberty back unless you take your responsibilities back.
Both Black and White or Yellow and Red would do far better to be as concerned about the property of others rather than coveting their neighbors' goods through Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.
The family is the primary social foundation of all societies and when that foundation fails all else fails. Welfare undermines the family.
The modern grip of welfare includes more than just EBT welfare cards used in the United States and the United Kingdom. Rome used their Tesserae to provide a free food program we see as the free Bread and circuses that destroyed that society and made their rulers more powerful.
- "At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence." Booker T Washington
Why do these statistics exist?
So what does matter is not one color or race over the other but Social Virtues by which we measure the character of an individual. At one time in America most all welfare in society was offered and provided by charity and through private institutions based on a moral criteria and personal compassion.
The mechanics of Socialism by its very bureaucratic nature removes the moral value criteria necessary to justly distribute wealth and benefits of society. It not only makes the poor dependent and destroys the family which provides not only the next generation but it robs people of the rewards of virtue which weakens the moral fabric of society.
Many conservative thinkers see that Socialism is a bad thing and it is. Unfortunately they come to that conclusion because Socialism requires that you take away from one class of citizens to provide for another. All forms of government require those that have to share with those that do not have enough in order to sustain the society in which we live.
The difference is in the means. Socialism does it by force through men who call themselves Benefactors but by exercising authority one over the other. They merely take from one group and give to another by taxation.
What people fail to see is that does not form the real bonds of society that will sustain it in drastically hard times nor is it inductive to justice, even social justice. The only way to bind society together and strengthen the poor is to do so through fidelity, hope and charity and what has been called the Perfect law of liberty. That original liberty was the power to choose who to give to, what to give, when to give and even how much to give.
Charity must be metered by those who provide the sacrifice not by those who desire the benefit.
That choice to give must remain with the individual and it must be free or else the people will not be free.
We have need of repentance.
If you are to be free there is no black and white except between right and wrong. We as a people need to tend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Welfare | Welfare types | Private welfare | Public religion | Roots of the Welfare State |
Health | Education | Economy | Food Stamps | Community | Socialism | Covetous Practices |
Benefactors | Fathers | Corban | Mark of the Beast | Christian conflict | Temples |
Not so Secure Socialism | Nicolaitan | Nimrod | Corvee | Snare | Religion |
FEMA | Lady Godiva | Pure Religion | Charitable Practices | Exercises authority | Network |
Divide | Dividing | Free Assemblies | Congregations | CORE | Feasts and festivals |
Why Congregate | Congregations | Elders | Why we gather | Why Minister | Why Church |
Pure Religion | False religion | Public religion | Covetous Practices | Corban | Snare |
Polybius | Plutarch | Biting one another | Zombies | The mire | Perfect law of liberty |
Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers | Weightier matters | Mark of the Beast |
Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Christian conflict | Principalities | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Revelation 3:19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
- 2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
- 1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
- Proverbs 9:8 Reprove not a scorner, lest he hate thee: rebuke a wise man, and he will love thee.
- Proverbs 13:1 A wise son heareth his father’s instruction: but a scorner heareth not rebuke.
- Proverbs 13:8 The ransom of a man’s life are his riches: but the poor heareth not rebuke.
- Proverbs 24:25 But to them that rebuke him shall be delight, and a good blessing shall come upon them.
- Ecclesiastes 7:5 It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
- John 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
- Some try to divide people between the rich and poor. Rich people are not the problem. It is wickedness which comes in the form of greed. Poor people can be as greedy as rich folks. That is why Socialism is so popular amongst the poor.
- Racism is "the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races." A racist is someone who thinks or proclaims one race matters more than another or that one race may be responsible for the acts of a few members of a race.
- "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character." Martin Luther King, Jr. “I Have A Dream” speech—or as we like to refer to it at CEP, his “Content of Character” speech.
- Single-parent families are at risk of:
- lower levels of educational achievement
- twice as likely to drop out of school
- more likely to become teen parents
- more conflict with their parent(s)
- less supervised by adults
- more likely to become truants
- more frequently abuse drugs and alcohol
- more high-risk sexual behavior
- more likely to join a gang
- twice as likely to go to jail
- four times as likely to need help for emotional and behavioral problems
- more likely to participate in violent crime
- more likely to commit suicide
- twice as likely to get divorced in adulthood
- 2015 at the Stay True to America’s National Destiny (STAND) event at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
- This court and verdict may have been unjust and took place before there were any statues supporting slavery. The Free Negro in Virginia, 1619-1865, By John Henderson Russell
- Snopes tries to discredit this fact and others with the racist statement "For others, it’s an excuse to deflect the shared blame for the institution of slavery in America away from white people." The institution of slavery cannot be blamed on the "white race". Snopes is clearly biased. Slavery existed in almost every culture or race at one time or another.
- Tony Seybert (4 Aug 2004). "Slavery and Native Americans in British North America and the United States: 1600 to 1865". Slavery in America. Archived from the original on 4 August 2004. Retrieved 14 June 2011.
- Thomas Wiedemann, Greek and Roman Slaver, selection 187, p. 174.
- "Some post-conquest sources report that at the re-consecration of Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan in 1487, the Aztecs sacrificed about 80,400 prisoners over the course of four days. This number is considered by Ross Hassig, author of Aztec Warfare, to be an exaggeration. Hassig states "between 10,000 and 80,400 persons" were sacrificed in the ceremony." Wikipedia
- Electronic Benefit Transfer (EBT) is an electronic system that allows state welfare departments to issue benefits via a magnetically encoded payment card,
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/