The Cloward-Piven Plan is a 1966 strategy rooted in the ideology of forcing political change through orchestrated crisis. Of course the Coronavirus pandemic and subsequent compelled Shutdown were perfect executions of manufactured crises.
The extensive and detailed plan was the direct product of these two Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven known as the “Cloward-Piven Strategy”. Cloward-Piven strategy explains how you could hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the entitlement system which would push society into economic crisis and collapse. That would unleash chaos and violence in the streets, opening a door to radical Leftist political change.
Unfortunately, some have listed their 8 point plan as belonging to Saul Alinsky because of their association and admiration of his work. Even Snopes points out that such a claim is "False" but never makes mention of either Cloward or Piven and that their eight-point Plan is real and in play. See "Beware the Useful Idiots"
Michael Reisch and Janice Andrews wrote in the book The Road Not Taken that Cloward and Piven "proposed to create a crisis in the current welfare system – by exploiting the gap between welfare law and practice – that would ultimately bring about its collapse and replace it with a system of guaranteed annual income.
They hoped to accomplish this end by informing the poor of their rights to welfare assistance, encouraging them to apply for benefits and, in effect, overloading an already overburdened bureaucracy."
Cloward and Piven as confirmed progressive socialists were inspired by the philosophy of communism, the organizing skills of Saul Alinsky, and the Watts Riots of August 1965. They believed that chaos would need to be achieved before they could introduce their Progressive political ideology which was the ideology of Democratic Socialism masquerading as the salvation of the people.
"The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty" by Frances Fox Piven, Richard A. Cloward, published Monday, May 2, 1966 in The Nation was the strategy to force change through "disruptions" which "would generate severe political strains, and deepen existing divisions among elements in the big-city Democratic coalition..." Their work to make the "Negro constituencies" more dependent upon and addicted to the welfare state was "designed to insure the support of Northern Negroes and liberal elements in the Democratic coalition." Their plan "laid the ground for a new Southern Democratic coalition of moderate whites and the hitherto untapped reservoir of Southern Negro voters." Their hope was to create "Group conflict, spelling political crisis for the local party apparatus, would thus become acute as welfare rolls mounted and the strains on local budgets became more severe."
They had no moral qualms nor historical insight into the long term effects of their plan to buy the loyalty of the "masses" who would become accustomed to living at the expense of others stating clearly, "If organizers can deliver millions of dollars in cash benefits to the ghetto masses, it seems reasonable to expect that the masses will deliver their loyalties to their benefactors. At least, they have always done so in the past."
"The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence;  and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."  
Polybius saw the downfall of the republic by way of their free bread and welfare a 150 years before the first Emperor of Rome and 175 years before the birth of John the Baptist and Jesus the Christ who opposed these same systems of free bread at your neighbor's expense.
The authoritarian State uses force and violence to become the Benefactors of the people. They force one class of citizen to provide for another through "legal charity" which is not true charity. The writings of the Apostles warned along with countless passages of ancient writings of the prophets including Proverbs 23 advised what Christ forbid the covetous practices of socialist forms of government.
Cloward and Piven both admittedly understood that welfare, like the free bread of Rome weakened the poor by providing an all to convenient social safety net which worked as an opiate of the people. 
Cloward told The New York Times on September 27, 1970. Rather than placating the poor with government hand-outs, activists should work to sabotage and destroy the welfare system. It would call for "cadres of aggressive organizers" to use "demonstrations to create a climate of militancy" in a "massive drive to recruit the poor onto the welfare rolls" swamping the bureaucracy with new applicants and bankrupting governments.
George Alvin Wiley and others used this “crisis strategy” through The National Welfare Rights Organization (NWRO) which certainly added to the bankruptcy of New York City in 1975.
Sol Stern on the Manhattan Institute's City Journal wrote. "The flooding succeeded beyond Wiley's wildest dreams. From 1965 to 1974, the number of single-parent households on welfare soared from 4.3 million to 10.8 million, despite mostly flush economic times. By the early 1970s, one person was on the welfare rolls in New York City for every two working in the city's private economy."
With the 1996 Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act President Clinton established "a federal program of income redistribution," which culminated in "the end of welfare as we know it" where both Cloward and Piven attended the White House signing.
Since capitalism cannot produce enough poor to drain the system the plan is to import poor socialist from other country by creating porous borders, financing large caravans, offering free education, medical care, ID on demand to bring as many needy people to the country as they can find. This way they can bankrupt the nation on a fast track to economic failure and chaos.
Canary of Society
For thousands of years it has been well known in history that the spreading of dainties of rulers weakens the people.
"That the man who first ruined the Roman people twas he who first gave them treats and gratuities" Plutarch's Life of Coriolanus (c. 100 AD.)
Walter Williams has shown by facts, history, and data that it is the welfare state that has done to black Americans what slavery and Jim Crow laws could never do: destroy the black family.
The excessively high murder and violent crime rate found in the black community has appeared as the result of the destruction of the black family unite trough father absence and the increase use of and addiction to drugs which followed the introduction of the welfare state, first with FDR's New Deal in the 1930s and then with LBJ's war in poverty in the 1960s. The high crime statistics in the black community which has produced the high arrest and incarceration rate not any imagined systemic racism or police abuse.
The irresponsible and ill-advised targeting of the black community by people like Cloward and Piven has contributed to the bankruptcy of the soul of society. The toxic poison of the covetous practices of the welfare state suffocates the very blood of society as Polybius prophesied for the Imperial Cult of Rome.
The changes in the heart of society are subtle but unmistakable with a dependence upon legal charity. They are infecting all of society as families continue to break down degenerating all of society and the nation itself.
- “Above this race of men stands an immense and tutelary power, which takes upon itself alone to secure their gratifications and to watch over their fate. That power is absolute, minute, regular, provident, and mild. It would be like the authority of a parent if, like that authority, its object was to prepare men for manhood; but it seeks, on the contrary, to keep them in perpetual childhood: it is well content that the people should rejoice, provided they think of nothing but rejoicing. For their happiness such a government willingly labors, but it chooses to be the sole agent and the only arbiter of that happiness; it provides for their security, foresees and supplies their necessities, facilitates their pleasures, manages their principal concerns, directs their industry, regulates the descent of property, and subdivides their inheritances: what remains, but to spare them all the care of thinking and all the trouble of living?
- "Thus it every day renders the exercise of the free agency of man less useful and less frequent; it circumscribes the will within a narrower range and gradually robs a man of all the uses of himself. The principle of equality has prepared men for these things; it has predisposed men to endure them and often to look on them as benefits.
- "After having thus successively taken each member of the community in its powerful grasp and fashioned him at will, the supreme power then extends its arm over the whole community. It covers the surface of society with a network of small complicated rules, minute and uniform, through which the most original minds and the most energetic characters cannot penetrate, to rise above the crowd. The will of man is not shattered, but softened, bent, and guided; men are seldom forced by it to act, but they are constantly restrained from acting. Such a power does not destroy, but it prevents existence; it does not tyrannize, but it compresses, enervates, extinguishes, and stupefies a people, till each nation is reduced to nothing better than a flock of timid and industrious animals, of which the government is the shepherd." 
Even a "CBS/New York Times survey" found that only 16% of millennials and 30% of Americans over 30 could give a accurate definition of socialism. Only groups on the right could accurately define “socialism”. A survey concerning the word “capitalism” produced similar results. Even leaders of the democratic party fail to define these words.
So, the popularity of socialism on the left seems to be born out of ignorance. But thanks to the media it has been energized by hate, first by a clear bias hatred of Trump that has expanded to hatred for police and the very government that provides those benefits so desired by the same voters on the left. I guess that is what makes them “useful idiots”.
“The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul.” Proverbs 29:10
"For the life of the flesh [is] in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it [is] the blood [that] maketh an atonement for the soul." Leviticus 17:11 
8 point plan for Socialism
The Cloward-Piven 8 point plan to implement Socialism
1) Healthcare– Control healthcare and you control the people
2) Poverty – Increase the Poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live.
3) Debt – Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty.
4) Gun Control– Remove the ability to defend themselves from the Government. That way you are able to create a police state.
5) Welfare – Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income)
6) Education – Take control of what people read and listen to – take control of what children learn in school.
7) Religion – Remove the belief in the God from the Government and schools
8) Class Warfare – Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to take (Tax) the wealthy with the support of the poor.
Phases of destruction
Long before Cloward or Piven were born the process of moving the US to a socialist political economy was well on its way. Even Yuri Bezmenov a journalist and KGB defector warned America of the real dangers of Ideological subversion that was already going on in public education, the media, and politics for nearly a century. Yuri believed America was the last hope.
The Cloward-Piven plan has been laid out and well published for decades but now the process is in rapid motion and every phase of their plan was in full operation while they dined in the White House. History and human nature will fill in the blanks the fool and their worldly folly could not foresee in the blindness of their murderous ambition and that which they could not see will pour out bitter poison into their dreams. Those dreams shall become nightmares that will overtake the children of deception with destruction.
The degeneration of morals, the perversion history, and the toppling of symbols and Statues is evidence that Ideological subversion wrought by the rulers of the darkness of this world, and spiritual wickedness in high places has been working.
More than a decade ago Yuri Bezmenov was explaining the detailed plan of brainwashing of the youth and academics of nations. With subtlety the foolish have spread philosophies of death, the social practices destruction that made the people the workers of iniquity. The people were envious of the benefits of the world of the foolish and desirous of the wages of unrighteousness.
The abyss of vanity
The people who are offended by free speech and who seek to silence the opinions of others will desire to exist in highly polarized and insulated ideological community wokely occupying their own information bubble deceiving themselves.
If you fear the revelation of facts the truth becomes your enemy and lies will lurk about you but if you are willing to seek the whole truth and provide for it then facts are your friend and freedom will be your companion.
Their hate and covetousness feed each other blinding the whole nation which ushers in the demoralization of the people until the habitual denial of truth. Any and all facts that bring the lies they cling to into the light become their enemy and all liars become their ally.
Those who embrace a lie make an enemy of the truth. Like the heretics of the past they will seek to cut out their tongue of all those who share or even see the truth.
History of truth
All of History is a story but not all stories are history. When mankind chooses to be vain the truth is its first victim. When the people no longer want to hear the truth they will make up their own history where liars are heroes. Howard Zinn wanted to see history as a class struggle of impoverished farmers, feminists, laborers, and resisters of slavery and war warding off the oppression of the opportunistic, depraved, and sinister powerful elite. But the real struggle of mankind is the endless quest to find the truth and the willingness to accept it at all cost.
Anyone who knows the history and the strategies of the communist take overs in other nations which has led to the deaths of millions of people should be able to predict the phases to come in America and the world at this time of real crises. The real crises is not the Corona flu virus nor the shutdown but our individual and collective reaction and response to them.
Their self-righteous vanity continues to bar any hope of redemption. If people of the world continue to cling to their pernicious ways and shun the way of Christ. The false prophets and their gospel of destruction spread through the apostasy of the Modern Church have deceived many hearts and minds to accept their pernicious ways. What are those pernicious ways? Peter told you it was covetousness.
These pernicious ways take root among the people not just because of those false prophets and false teachers but because the people had an appetite for benefits and were willing in their hypocrisy to obtain them by the rule of force which seared their conscience until they were accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others.
The history of destruction has been the story of the blind leading the blind.
Having all ten planks of the Communist Manifesto accepted as law in America for years now could have only been accomplished by implementing the idea that it was okay to seek benefits or gain through force and the taxation of your neighbor. This of course is the antitheses of what was at one time the essence of the teachings of Abraham who would not take a buckle, Moses who only wanted to free the people, or Jesus who came not only to serve but to set the captive free.
The puppet masters of the world have secured outcomes and certainly manipulated elections through multiple means and double standards, censorship, and the usual Media Madness and mayhem. None of that would have been possible except the people were already willing to deceive themselves about so many things because of their own pride, sloth, and avarice.
Accepting the idea that public education among the Mire of other gifts, gratuities and benefits provided by rulers at the expense of your neighbor was a moral thing to do has already sealed the fate of America. America could only be great if Americans were truly good.
What phase are we in? Maybe all of them, certainly the phase called sin. You could say that Phase 1 and 2 were to manufacture a crises to instill fear and cripple the economy. That could not have been don among people of true faith for they fear not. But that is where we run head long into the wall of pride and self-righteousness where facts don't matter.
The Coronavirus pandemic and subsequent compelled Shutdown were classic examples of a manufactured crises. They were able to control the people's thinking, if you can call it thinking, because people had not been seeking the whole truth nor providing for it themselves for a long long time. The rulers of the darkness of this world filled with spiritual wickedness hate free speech because they love darkness. They were able to manufacture fear that no facts could alter nor could reason penetrate that wall of pride built through years of sanctimonious justification of sin.
Phase 3 would of course be the control and changes which are being done by promising people everything while delivering them more into bondage. But the real culprits of destruction, like the decline and fall of the Roman empire was the foolishness of the masses.
Phase 4 will undoubtedly run prices up and drain the population of the rest of their wealth and buying power with inflation which will inflate the fear factor. Phase 5 continue to undermine the system as they have done for years while food shortages overcome a degenerate and divided population. Power outages like we have seen for years now in Australia having destroyed their grid with "green energy". Then gas and fuel shortages while raising prices.
Phase 6 put down feeble attempts at rebellion with foreign troops if needed. Meanwhile keep sterilizing the youth with a biological agent disguised as vaccines. This will be followed by a real plague brought on with pathogenic priming and to collapse the population to the desired 500 million.
Americans and the world have already lost.
The new world order is already here. Because the people have long engaged in covetous practices forbidden by Christ, warned against by the Apostles and by Historians many have already degenerated into perfect savages and the lukewarm have no means of resistance except their vain imagination.
The people have neglected, if not abandoned, the way of righteousness. Leaving them neither the strength nor the wisdom to battle the evil that is coming nor even dissipate the evil that is already here. They have lost the minds of generations which will not come back quickly and certainly not without suffering.
But there is a door If we will allow our thinking to be changed altering our actions, abandoning sloth.
Don't be a foolish virgin.
12 Radical rules of Christ
The way of Christ is The Way of righteousness which is radical to those who "with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence... having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... until they degenerate again into perfect savages..."
If you truly love Jesus, who was the Christ, you will want to do what He said and you will not want to do what He said not to do. If your love for Him is not true love you will make excuses for why you do not have to do what He said and what the early Church was doing.
- 1. Repent
- 2. Seek the Kingdom of God because you love Him
- 3. Seek the righteousness of God in your relationships with others
- 4. Sit down in the tens, hundreds and thousands making no rulers your Benefactors.
- 5. Forgive that you may be forgiveness
- 6. Love as in charity one another as he loved us which included rebuke and sacrifice.
- 7. Love your neighbor and your enemy as your self. “If you love it, set it free.”
- 8. Keep the commandments if ye love Him and the Father
- 9. Judge not
- 10. Swear not
- 11. Keep your word, even when you are in bondage to the unrighteous mammon
- 12. Keep in faith persevering to the end.
Wantonness may produce a long list of cause and effects which we may call punishments but the law is a gift and the spirit of the law giveth life.
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government |
Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods |
Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism |
Fascism | Tyranny | Despotism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Saul Syndrome | Foolishly |
Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | Titular |
The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute |
Legal charity | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult |
Employ | Bondage | Mammon | Temples |
Cain | Nimrod | Pharaoh | Caesar | Law |
Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State |
Covetous Practices | Consent not | Withdraw consent |
Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined |
Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
- Frances Fox Piven is a professor of political science and sociology at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York.
- The late Richard Cloward (December 25, 1926 - August 20, 2001) was a sociologist and liberal activist, and Frances Fox Piven’s spouse.
- Beware the Useful Idiots, "A list reproduces Saul Alinsky's rules for "How to Create a Social State." is listed by Snopes as False but with no mention of the real sources of the 8 point plan which was Cloward or Piven their credibility as a source of truth is decidedly diminished. In February of 2019, I could find neither Cloward or Piven mentioned anywhere on the Snopes website.
- The Road Not Taken. Brunner Routledge. pp. 144–146. ISBN 1-58391-025-5.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch." Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289 See also Loeb Classical Library edition, 1922 thru 1927
- An alternate translation in context, "9. For no sooner had the knowledge of the jealousy and hatred existing in the citizens against them which is replaced by democracy, emboldened some one to oppose the government by word or deed, than he was sure to find the whole people ready and prepared to take his side. Having then got rid of these rulers by assassination or exile, they do not venture to set up a king again, being still in terror of the injustice to which this led before; nor dare they intrust the common interests again to more than one, considering the recent example of their misconduct: and therefore, as the only sound hope left them is that which depends upon themselves, they are driven to take refuge in that; and so changed the constitution from an oligarchy to a democracy, and took upon themselves the superintendence and charge of the state. And as long as any survive who have had experience of oligarchical supremacy and domination, they regard their present constitution as a blessing, and hold equality and freedom as of the utmost value. But as soon as a new generation has arisen, and the democracy has descended to their children’s children, long association weakens their value for equality and freedom, and some seek to become more powerful than the ordinary citizens; and the most liable to this temptation are the rich. (which degenerates into rule of corruption and violence, only to be stopped by a return to despotism.) So when they begin to be fond of office, and find themselves unable to obtain it by their own unassisted efforts and their own merits, they ruin their estates, while enticing and corrupting the common people in every possible way. By which means when, in their senseless mania for reputation, they have made the populace ready and greedy to receive bribes, the virtue of democracy is destroyed, and it is transformed into a government of violence and the strong hand. For the mob, habituated to feed at the expense of others, and to have its hopes of a livelihood in the property of its neighbours, as soon as it has got a leader sufficiently ambitious and daring, being excluded by poverty from the sweets of civil honours, produces a reign of mere violence. Then come tumultuous assemblies, massacres, banishments, redivisions of land; until, after losing all trace of civilisation, it has once more found a master and a despot." Translator: Evelyn Shirley Shuckburgh, Release Date: November 8, 2013 [EBook #44126]
- "Socialism is the religion you get when you lose your religion.”
- Living Wage Movement and the Voting Rights Movement(both supported by George Soros's Open Society Institute) and ACORN
- iACORN’s Nutty Regime for Cities by Sol Stern
- "Democracy in America", Alexis de Tocqueville.
- Leviticus 17:10 ¶ And whatsoever man [there be] of the house of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, that eateth any manner of blood; I will even set my face against that soul that eateth blood, and will cut him off from among his people.
- Joshua 7:15 And it shall be, [that] he that is taken with the accursed thing shall be burnt with fire, he and all that he hath: because he hath transgressed the covenant of the LORD, and because he hath wrought folly in Israel.
- 1 Corinthians 3:19 For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
- Job 30:8 [They were] children of fools, yea, children of base men: they were viler than the earth.
- Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].
- Psalms 43:1 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
- Revelation 18:23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
- Revelation 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.
- Deuteronomy 32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot [is] not [the spot] of his children: [they are] a perverse and crooked generation. Do ye thus requite the LORD, O foolish people and unwise? [is] not he thy father [that] hath bought thee? hath he not made thee, and established thee?... 18 Of the Rock [that] begat thee thou art unmindful, and hast forgotten God that formed thee.... 24 [They shall be] burnt with hunger, and devoured with burning heat, and with bitter destruction: I will also send the teeth of beasts upon them, with the poison of serpents of the dust. 25 The sword without, and terror within, shall destroy both the young man and the virgin, the suckling [also] with the man of gray hairs... 33 Their wine [is] the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps... 37 And he shall say, Where [are] their gods, [their] rock in whom they trusted,38 Which did eat the fat of their sacrifices, [and] drank the wine of their drink offerings? let them rise up and help you, [and] be your protection.
- Psalms 5:5 The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.
- Psalms 37:1 «[A Psalm] of David.» Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity.
- Psalms 73:3 For I was envious at the foolish, [when] I saw the prosperity of the wicked.
- James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? 6 But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble. 7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8 Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse [your] hands, [ye] sinners; and purify [your] hearts, [ye] double minded. 9 Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and [your] joy to heaviness. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.
- 1 Corinthians 3:18 Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world[age], let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
- Ephesians 4:14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
- Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
- 2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
- 1 John 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.
- 1 John 3:7 Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.
- Proverbs 6:19 A false witness [that] speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
- Proverbs 14:5 A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.
- Proverbs 14:25 A true witness delivereth souls: but a deceitful [witness] speaketh lies.
- Proverbs 19:5 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall not escape.
- Proverbs 19:9 A false witness shall not be unpunished, and [he that] speaketh lies shall perish.
- Proverbs 29:12 If a ruler hearken to lies, all his servants [are] wicked.
- Proverbs 30:8 Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
- Matthew 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
- John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.
- Jude 1:4 For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Proverbs 10:29 The way of the LORD [is] strength to the upright: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity.
- Proverbs 16:18 Pride [goeth] before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
- Proverbs 17:19 He loveth transgression that loveth strife: [and] he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction.
- Proverbs 18:7 A fool’s mouth [is] his destruction, and his lips [are] the snare of his soul.
- Proverbs 18:12 Before destruction the heart of man is haughty, and before honour [is] humility.
- Proverbs 21:15 [It is] joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction [shall be] to the workers of iniquity.
- Proverbs 24:2 For their heart studieth destruction, and their lips talk of mischief.
- Philippians 3:18 (For many walk, of whom I have told you often, and now tell you even weeping, [that they are] the enemies of the cross of Christ: 19 Whose end [is] destruction, whose God [is their] belly, and [whose] glory [is] in their shame, who mind earthly things.)
- Romans 3:12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. 13 Their throat [is] an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps [is] under their lips: 14 Whose mouth [is] full of cursing and bitterness: 15 Their feet [are] swift to shed blood:[see: Proverbs 1:10-19 "...My son, walk not thou in the way with them;... For their feet run to evil, and make haste to shed blood...." One purse.] 16 Destruction and misery [are] in their ways: 17 And the way of peace have they not known: 18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.
- Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. 12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
- 2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. [as we saw inDeuteronomy 32:5]
- Proverbs 9:13 A foolish woman [is] clamorous: [she is] simple, and knoweth nothing.
- Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
- Mark 13:5 And Jesus answering them began to say, Take heed lest any [man] deceive you:
- Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
- Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am [Christ]; and shall deceive many.
- Romans 16:18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
- 2 Peter 2:2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
- 1 Timothy 4:2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron;
- Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
- Jeremiah 10:21 For the pastors are become brutish, and have not sought the LORD: therefore they shall not prosper, and all their flocks shall be scattered.
- Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- Psalms 2:1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
- Acts 4:25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?
- Romans 1:21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified [him] not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
- Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in [their] knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
- John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
- 2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
- Philippians 2:21 For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s.
- Luke 12:15 And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.
- Proverbs 24:12 If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider [it]? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth [not] he know [it]? and shall [not] he render to [every] man according to his works?
- Matthew 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
- Titus 1:16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny [him], being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.
- James 2:20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?
- Revelation 2:2 I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil: and thou hast tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:
- Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but [are] the synagogue of Satan.
- Revelation 2:23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
- Revelation 3:8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.
- Revelation 3:15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.
- Matthew 25:2 And five of them were wise, and five [were] foolish. Matthew 25:3 They that [were] foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: Matthew 25:8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.