Franklin Delano Roosevelt or FDR (January 30, 1882 – April 12, 1945), was an American political leader and the 32nd president of the United States from 1933 until his death in 1945. A democratic socialist, he won four presidential elections and became a central figure in world events during the first half of the 20th century. Hitler was a democratic socialist as well and clarified the 25 points of Hitler.
Roosevelt directed the federal government during most of the Great Depression, implementing his New Deal domestic agenda in response to the worst economic crisis in U.S. history. As a dominant leader of the Democrat party, he redesigned the world of American politics, economics, government, and society itself. He realigned and defined American liberalism throughout the middle third of the 20th century.
"In the early 1930s, as part of a series of measures designed to implement the Roosevelt Administration’s overhaul of American monetary policy, Congress withdrew gold from circulation and banned nearly all private ownership of it." 
Executive Order 6102 is a United States presidential executive order signed on April 5, 1933, by President Franklin D. Roosevelt "forbidding the Hoarding of gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates within the continental United States". The order was made under the authority of the Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917, as amended by the Emergency Banking Act the previous month.
The limitation on gold ownership in the U.S. was repealed after President Gerald Ford signed a bill legalizing private ownership of gold coins, bars and certificates by an act of Congress codified in Pub.L. 93–373 which went into effect December 31, 1974.
The Gold Reserve Act of 1934 made the gold clauses unenforceable, and changed the value of gold from $20.67 to $35 per ounce, thereby devaluing the U.S. dollar, as the dollar was gold-based. This price remained in effect until August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon announced that the United States would no longer convert dollars to gold at a fixed value, thus abandoning the gold standard for foreign exchange.
The Nixon shock was a series of economic measures undertaken by United States President Richard Nixon in 1971, the most significant of which was the unilateral cancellation of the direct international convertibility of the United States dollar to gold.
While Nixon's actions did not formally abolish the existing Bretton Woods system of international financial exchange, the suspension of one of its key components effectively rendered the Bretton Woods system inoperative. By 1973, the Bretton Woods system was replaced de facto by the current regime based on freely floating fiat currencies.
The private ownership of gold certificates had been legalized in 1964, and they could be openly owned by collectors but are not redeemable in gold. The limitation on gold ownership in the U.S. was repealed after President Gerald Ford signed a bill to "permit United States citizens to purchase, hold, sell, or otherwise deal with gold in the United States or abroad" with a Legal Title by an act of Congress codified in Pub.L. 93–373. which went into effect December 31, 1974. P.L. 93-373 did not repeal the Gold Repeal Joint Resolution 192, which made unlawful any contracts that specified payment in a fixed amount of money as gold or a fixed amount of gold. That is, contracts remained unenforceable if they used gold monetarily rather than as a commodity of trade.
|Download FDR Recording here or press Play|
|Reserve fund audio below|
|Money! What is money?, Different kinds of money, Natural money, Money by law - whose law?, Who can create money?, Federal Reserve Notes vs United States Notes, Purposes of new money, Where money gets its power, Wholesome money?, Weights and measures, Money in the bible, Precepts of Christ, "Value" of money, Light amongst darkness, Ministrative guidelines of HHC, Making your Yes, Yes, Retreat info, Government by man a rejection of God - 1 Sam 8, Prov 1, Prov 23, To whom do you pray?, How prayers are answered, Seeking the kingdom, How?, Sacred Purpose Trust, Altars of clay and stone, Irrevocable gifts = burnt offerings, unregulated ministers, YOU always have the choice, "Feed my sheep", The prodigal children, Government of the people, for the people (minister), by the people (recognition), Churches and tax exemption, Forming congregations of record. http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-100828.mp3|
| Christian Banking?
Doing evil for good outcome, Cain's choice, going with the flow, Josiah Stamp on the Bank of England, legal title vs equitable title, Creating deposits, Corporations, Actions of the Federal Reserve, Advice from Proverbs, Just weights and measures, Understanding the program, Insurance, Interest, JFK US notes, FDIC, Fractional reserves, Where's the risk?, Forclosure, Real-world examples, More on Cain, Seth, Nimrod, Ruling over your brother, Giving power to other men, Greed in the system, Savings and Loan crisis, Acts 6:3, Temple = Royal Treasury, Compelling contributions, Christ casting out the money changers, Credit Unions, Casting thy bread upon the waters, Owning your bank, The purpose of "Church", Workable Congregations of Record. http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-101023.mp3
| Using and being used by Usury
Usury = Interest? Excessive Interest? or even more?, Money = value of man's energy, Federal Reserve Notes - no value, Belief of value is insanity, Wake up, Note = promise to pay, History of money in America, Usury = tip of a BIG iceberg, Kennedy (JFK) vs Federal Reserve Notes, "In God We Trust", Your passport is accompanied by an oath, Paying for use - of everything, We've become like the Pharisees, Using your talents, Esau's birthright, Does God hate you?, Property tax = use tax (usury), Understanding what went wrong, Strengthening the poor, The sin of Sodom, Wise charity, Legal title = no right to use, Income tax = use tax on labor, Why?, Freedom in Christ, Whole "system" is based on usury, "Indoctrination" video, Witness to reasoning for Vietnam war, Power corrupts, Inheritance tax = taking from widows and orphans, This is the unrighteous mammon, Finding men who want to set neighbor free, Using your talents, Establishing the righteous Kingdom, Have you abandoned God?, What congregations could/should be, Discipline in early America, Finding honest men, China in this country, "Idiotes", "Debt free" church story, Korean bank story, Mega-flare dangers, Kingdom of God is for the Living, No talent burying, Mark of the Beast, Runaway inflation in Roman Empire, Marcus Aurelius mandating birth certificates, Fishing with torn nets, Kony 2012 video, Follow the money, Stalin's "useful idiots", Karl Marx loved Democracy, What is your intent?, Apprenticeships. http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-120310.mp3
| A Virtuous Network
Christ's solution for all the problems of the world; Parables; God wants to reveal to you; A virtuous network; Bible metaphors and allegories; God knows; Forgiveness; Meditation; Pushing buttons; Christ has done his part that you MIGHT be saved; Delusion = not dealing with truth; Degeneration by desiring benefits; Free assembly of tens, hundreds and thousands; Minister's job description; Body of Christ; Exosomes; Minstrels and heralds; Kingdom within you; Resentment; Humility; Realizing you don't know God; Coronavirus - is the fear warranted?; Ideas sealed by fear; Extremely low mortality rate; YouTube censorship; Death by other issues; Oregon study on fighting disease; Vitamin C; Hosea 4:6; Be well informed; What made America great?; Infected with lies; God has the cure; Anger vs forgiveness; Seeking the virtuous network; Freely assembling; Practicing pure religion; Governmental ulterior motives; COVID-19 is not even the problem; Sharing the cure; Constructing our own prisons; Mustard seed; Be teachable; PCR test; Serology test; Sweden's handling of COVID-19; Faith in God's plan; News media doesn't want to hear truth if it's not fear; Why?; Many CEOs resigned last year; Economic collapse due to overreaction of government; Being made merchandise through covetous practices; Christ's warnings; Nationalization of transportation; Network communication of information; Immunity ability; 338% increase in suicide hotline calls; God's way vs the world's way; Fauci's letter; Christ brought light to the darkness; God: "Fear not!"; World: "Be very afraid!"; Wages of unrighteousness; Strong delusion and believing lies; Fear abounds where love is lacking; Solution to all the problems; Self-organization takes effort and time; Local hospital example; Communication failures; Officers drunk with power; God-given right to freely assemble; Kennedys' activities regarding Federal Reserve; Choosing darkness vs light; Following righteousness; You can change you!; Repent! http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-200425.mp3
|Stimulus to Hell ... Source of stimulus money; The "I paid in" myth; Cursing your children; 1913 Federal Reserve act; Can't be "rich" and in debt; Blame is not divisible;... http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-201226.mp3|
|The Greatest Reset ... Who's your father?; Our strong delusion; Slothful under tribute; Cursing our children; World religion; Trusts within trusts; Federal reserve systems; Modern church in conflict with Christ; 10-family congregations; The falling away of Christians; Carlo Maria Vagano's letter to Trump; True Church? .... http://keysofthekingdom.info/KOK-210102.mp3|
An Act enacted on Oct. 28, 1977, Pub. L. No. 95-147, § 4(c), 91 Stat. 1227, 1229 (originally codified at 31 U.S.C. § 463 note, re-codified as amended at 31 U.S.C. § 5118(d)(2)) amended the 1933 Joint Resolution and made it clear that parties could again include so-called gold clauses in contracts formed after 1977.
FDR had created a new world. With his Social Security Act, he added United States citizens, or at least their labor, to the reserve fund of the Federal Reserve bringing Americans back to the land of Egypt. Under FDR the people accepted the idea that it was okay to take from one class of citizen or even borrow against our children's future to obtain benefits at the expense of others. To desire those benefits was the "covetous practices" spoken of by Peter. Those gifts, gratuities, and benefits are the wages of unrighteousness which take away or destroy liberty and have snared societies that are willing to eat at the table of rulers, have one purse and engage in wantonness justified by an apostate church that no longer feeds His sheep.
The "New Deal labor and industrial policies did not lift the economy out of the Depression as President Roosevelt and his economic planners had hoped", but its "... policies are an important contributing factor to the persistence of the Great Depression" because it was not until the "abandonment of these policies" that a "strong economic recovery" began. Many criticized the New Deal economic policies, but the effect of social condition might - and the relationship between citizen and government may - be even more damning. There had been a major shift from individualism to collectivism with the dramatic expansion of the welfare state and a corresponding dictatorship through regulation of the economy.
- Lycurgus, according to Plutarch, forbade the use of gold and silver as money. He called in all gold and silver, in order to "defeat greed" but not the greed for power. By producing money called pelanors. which was intrinsically worthless. he took away true individual freedom. What some call obeloi or pelanors were thin rods apparently made of iron which had been weakened by being cooled in a vinegar bath after being turned red-hot.
- Hitler too was more than willing to leave the gold standard behind. The German Federal Reserve had not been idle in their economy. " We had a good reason why we distanced ourselves from the gold standard." Adolf Hitler: Speech of November 8, 1942. Domarus Hitler's words were prophetic concerning World War II when he said: "The gold standard will not emerge victorious from this war."  Not only did Hitler oppose gold in the hands of the individual; he knew its absence fed the power of the state to collectivize the labor of the People. “Our opponents have not yet understood our system. We can be easy in our minds on that subject; they’ll have terrible crises once the war is over. During that time, we’ll be building a solid State, proof against crises, and without an ounce of gold behind it. Anyone who sells above the set prices, let him be marched off into a concentration camp ! That’s the bastion of money. There’s no other way. The egoist doesn’t care about the public interest. He fills his pockets, and sneaks off abroad with his foreign currency. One cannot establish a money’s solidity on the good sense of the citizens.” This was the Babylonian bondage of Egypt, the golden calf, Rome, Nimrod and Cain all over again.
Today, in this brave new world, "The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence;  and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."  Polybius saw the downfall of the republic a 150 years before the first Emperor of Rome and 175 years before the birth of Jesus Christ and John the Baptist.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law
- 216 Jamaica Avenue, LLC v. S & R Playhouse Realty Co.,540 F.3d 433 (United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit 2008.
- United State Congress (August 14, 1974). "An Act to provide for increased participation by the United States in the International Development Association and to permit United States citizens to purchase, hold, sell, or otherwise deal with gold in the United States or abroad". Pub.L. 93–373
- Norman v. Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Co., " In determining whether the Joint Resolution of June 5, 1933, exceeded the power of Congress by undertaking to nullify such "gold clause" stipulations in preexisting money contract obligations, and by providing that such obligations shall be discharged, dollar for dollar, in any coin or currency which at the time of payment is legal tender for public and private debts" 294 U.S. 240 (1935)
- “plac[ing] in the hands of the lessor for inspection during a period of ten (10) days a legal and sufficient instrument of assignment and acceptance.” JA 127" gold clauses case.
- Harold L. Cole and Lee E. Ohanian. New Deal Policies and the Persistence of the Great Depression: A General Equilibrium Analysis (2004). Archived May 17, 2006, at the Wayback Machine.
- Delivered at Munich, Germany, February 24, 1941.
- Adolf Hitler, as recorded in Hitler’s Table Talk, 1941 – 1944: His Private Conversations pp. 98 -99.
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch" Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289