Nazism or National Socialism in full was the ideology and practice of the German Nazi Party and of Nazi Germany as a whole. Usually characterised as an offshoot of fascism.
Nazism subscribed to theories of racial hierarchy and social Darwinism.
The 25 Points of Hitler's Nazi Party
- 1. We demand the union of all Germans in a Great Germany on the basis of the principle of self-determination of all peoples.
- 2. We demand that the German people have rights equal to those of other nations; and that the Peace Treaties of Versailles and St. Germain shall be abrogated.
- 3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the maintenance of our people and the settlement of our surplus population.
- 4. Only those who are our fellow countrymen can become citizens. Only those who have German blood, regardless of creed, can be our countrymen. Hence no Jew can be a countryman.
- 5. Those who are not citizens must live in Germany as foreigners and must be subject to the law of aliens.
- 6. The right to choose the government and determine the laws of the State shall belong only to citizens. We therefore demand that no public office, of whatever nature, whether in the central government, the province, or the municipality, shall be held by anyone who is not a citizen.
- We wage war against the corrupt parliamentary administration whereby men are appointed to posts by favor of the party without regard to character and fitness.
- 7. We demand that the State shall above all undertake to ensure that every citizen shall have the possibility of living decently and earning a livelihood. If it should not be possible to feed the whole population, then aliens (non-citizens) must be expelled from the Reich.
- 8. Any further immigration of non-Germans must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who have entered Germany since August 2, 1914, shall be compelled to leave the Reich immediately.
- 9. All citizens must possess equal rights and duties.
- 10. The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all.
- Therefore we demand:
- 11. That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished.
- 12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
- 13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.
- 14. We demand profit-sharing in large industries.
- 15. We demand a generous increase in old-age pensions.
- 16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound middle-class, the immediate communalization of large stores which will be rented cheaply to small tradespeople, and the strongest consideration must be given to ensure that small traders shall deliver the supplies needed by the State, the provinces and municipalities.
- 17. We demand an agrarian reform in accordance with our national requirements, and the enactment of a law to expropriate the owners without compensation of any land needed for the common purpose. The abolition of ground rents, and the prohibition of all speculation in land.
- 18. We demand that ruthless war be waged against those who work to the injury of the common welfare. Traitors, usurers, profiteers, etc., are to be punished with death, regardless of creed or race.
- 19. We demand that Roman law, which serves a materialist ordering of the world, be replaced by German common law.
- 20. In order to make it possible for every capable and industrious German to obtain higher education, and thus the opportunity to reach into positions of leadership, the State must assume the responsibility of organizing thoroughly the entire cultural system of the people. The curricula of all educational establishments shall be adapted to practical life. The conception of the State Idea (science of citizenship) must be taught in the schools from the very beginning. We demand that specially talented children of poor parents, whatever their station or occupation, be educated at the expense of the State.
- 21. The State has the duty to help raise the standard of national health by providing maternity welfare centers, by prohibiting juvenile labor, by increasing physical fitness through the introduction of compulsory games and gymnastics, and by the greatest possible encouragement of associations concerned with the physical education of the young.
- 22. We demand the abolition of the regular army and the creation of a national (folk) army.
- 23. We demand that there be a legal campaign against those who propagate deliberate political lies and disseminate them through the press. In order to make possible the creation of a German press, we demand:
- (a) All editors and their assistants on newspapers published in the German language shall be German citizens.
- (b) Non-German newspapers shall only be published with the express permission of the State. They must not be published in the German language.
- (c) All financial interests in or in any way affecting German newspapers shall be forbidden to non-Germans by law, and we demand that the punishment for transgressing this law be the immediate suppression of the newspaper and the expulsion of the non-Germans from the Reich.
- Newspapers transgressing against the common welfare shall be suppressed. We demand legal action against those tendencies in art and literature that have a disruptive influence upon the life of our folk, and that any organizations that offend against the foregoing demands shall be dissolved.
- 24. We demand freedom for all religious faiths in the state, insofar as they do not endanger its existence or offend the moral and ethical sense of the Germanic race.
- The party as such represents the point of view of a positive Christianity without binding itself to any one particular confession. It fights against the Jewish materialist spirit within and without, and is convinced that a lasting recovery of our folk can only come about from within on the pinciple:
- COMMON GOOD BEFORE INDIVIDUAL GOOD
- 25. In order to carry out this program we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the State, the unconditional authority by the political central parliament of the whole State and all its organizations.
- The formation of professional committees and of committees representing the several estates of the realm, to ensure that the laws promulgated by the central authority shall be carried out by the federal states.
- The leaders of the party undertake to promote the execution of the foregoing points at all costs, if necessary at the sacrifice of their own lives.
Socialism is about power and the NAZI's were the National Socialists.
- In 1938, the Nazi Party implemented strict gun control enabling them to collect and exterminate millions and million of people including women and children between 1939 and 1945.
- After invading Poland in 1939, the Nazi forces utilized pre-war gun registration lists to both confiscate firearms and arrest their owners. Thereafter they were free to round up the Jews for the Warsaw Ghetto and ship them off to concentration camps.
Statues and History
People want to destroy statues that are works of art because they think that will make things better. That, of course, is nonsense. That is also true of those who are destroying statues in Europe or flags in the south.
Is this vandalism justified, warranted or wise?
They correlate the destruction of statues of Hitler or Stalin and Lenin and justify that tearing down of symbols as if they have reached a more "woke" view of the world. They are attacking these monuments and even flags because they say they are "offended". The same spirit that wants to do away with a statue or a flag is the same spirit that does not want you to have the right to speak or express what you are thinking.
The manifestation of this modern cancel culture is nothing more than the natural progression of anti-free-speech spirit that festers among those who are self righteous. Because their identity is so entwined in their ideology any thing that contradicts their narcissistic faith is perceived by them as an enemy. Today they ban speech, rewrite history, and topple statues but tomorrow, if they gain power, they will imprison their opponents and eventually fire up their ovens.
Columbus was not commemorated because evil men came with him or after him. Nor was he a great navigator but he did have the courage to explore the possibilities. He was man. Like us all, containing both good and bad, he struggled. Some saw him as a threat and a destroyer but to others he was a savior. 
If slavery and oppression has been such a universal practice throughout history my first question would be where does this destructive behavior come from and then how does it end?
Almost all famous people of the past engaged in slavery, Socrates, Aristotle, Plato, and of course all of Sparta, who brutally enslaved most of their nation, and of without question Caesar who plundered the flesh of Gaul stabbing at the heart of its own republic. You could say they were all white but most Muslims including Prophet Muhammad himself engaged and promoted slavery. Most of the tribes of Africa including the Zulu king Shaka brutally enslaved vast numbers. More white slaves were sold in North Africa than Africans were sold in America.
The statues of Columbus or Robert E Lee and many others were created as works of art to commemorate the good in men because "The evil that men do lives after them; the good is oft interred with their bones." The question of what is good and what is evil is the beginning of all conflicts.
Their mere presence may give rise to debate and in an environment of free speech reason may flourish since, these statues represent different things and ideas to different people.
Even the statues of Hitler or Stalin and Lenin can remain as reminder of where bad ideas can take a society on a road to self destruction. Stalin and Lenin were the first to cancel culture and revise history.
Tyrants prosper where ignorance prevails.
And there is no ground more fertile for tyrants than where the people are accustomed to taking from others.
Freedom grows where the individual allows and allows others to speak, and see, and hear freely the opinions of others. If one statue may represent different things to many people we can ask "What happened to diversity and inclusion?"
Was every American that fought on the side of the south during the Civil War evil racists?
Can you actually divide humanity into good and evil by geography?
The victor of a war often gets to write its history. Every conflict includes both good and evil. While it may be convenient to divide whole nations or sides of every conflict into good or evil it is generally both over simplistic and naive if not unjust, counter productive, and destructive to all. What is driving this desire to destroy and cancel is not righteousness but rather Ideological subversion.
The Protestant Reformation had is iconoclast which defaced and destroyed statues as well. That Spirit of destruction hurt the reformation and all those who engaged in such destruction.
Kingdom "at hand", appointed, established; World's problems today stem from not doing what Christ said to do; Forced vaccinations; People lacking righteousness - e.g. looters; False Christianity in most Modern Churches; "Black Lives Matter" not concerned with Black Lives; "Black Community" term itself is a problem; People seem to need someone to hate; Synagogue/Churches of Satan - oppose Christ; Living at the expense of others = perfect savages; Police job realities; "Racism" is a racist idea fed by media; Don't rush to judgement; Judges 2:17; People whoring after other gods; Irresponsible protesting; Tearing down statues?; Reminders of why we fell for their rhetoric; Who are Christ's "workers of iniquity"? Are you?; Spirit of (self) destruction; vs Spirit of Life/Light; Evil by choice; The answer is the real Christ; Commemorating the good in others; Robert E. Lee facts; U.S. Grant had (a) slave(s); Only 4% owned slaves; Christ's instructions unclear to Christians - lack of minister integrity; History = story of every man; Love your enemy - the good in them; Dangers of sarcasm; Forgiveness; Reinventing the wheel; Hate = absence of love; Not teaching whole truth of Gospel = lie; Seeking the whole truth - facts and evidence; George Floyd incident; Dissidents; Statues torn down while statutes remain; Socialist examples; Coveting forbidden; Christ opposed socialism; Not OK to vote for government to take away from your neighbor for your benefit; Guilt is individual, not national; People are complex; Mind-changing repentance; Righteousness is a journey; Why doesn't everyone see the real problem?; Ku Klux Klan; Virtue signaling?; Genius social experiment?; What can we do?; gods who take life vs the God who gives life; Practicing pure religion; Daily looting by Christians; Righteous almost always a minority; Church wealth redistribution via charity; Mark of the Beast - you all likely have it; Evil wants you angry, rushing to judgement; "To Kill a Mockingbird"; Haters don't understand sarcasm; Magnifying the dialectic via targeted propaganda; Suppressing the whole truth; Robbing innocence; Demonstrators' spirit of destruction; Follow Christ's "way" to see the truth; Love and concern for fellow man; Stand for what is right; Leave judgement to God; Putting on the full armor of God.
Kingdom wasn't postponed; You're back in the bondage of Egypt; Perfect savages; Choose your side; Forced medical treatment; Masks; Discovering history alterations; Context matters; Innocence of Scout; Judges 2:17; Hebrew an invented language; Egypt = bondage; Swedish social experiment example; Peaceful protestors should be stopping riots; Moses's example; Morphology of income tax; Biblical judges; Balaam/Nicolaitans; Elohim/Theos; Eternal flame of revelation; How we lose sight; Church network at Paul's time; Road to destruction; Anger not!; Civil War beginnings; Rise of the Democratic Party; Following Civil War money; First shot story; Unselfishness = key to freedom; Covetous practices have made you merchandise; Constitutional opposition; The answer is...
A mob is born
It is true that we should not be so accepting of the propaganda of victors. But the true historical account of the events and the motivations of the people during the war between the States may be far from what people are being taught or just want to believe today.
Neither nations nor races are guilty of evil accept in an academic sense. In truth only individual can choose to do or not do evil or we see in most cases the individual who slothfully or because of cowardliness allows evil a free reign to prevail is the most wicked of us all.
We should always try to deal in facts and the underlying causes and motivations of people as individuals when looking at history or for justice. It is the individual who writes history with the sweat and blood of their lives. There is no brush so broad that it can paint a large group or a nation or a race without doing injustice.
We should study history to learn from the mistakes of individuals so that we as individuals do not repeat those mistakes in our own lives.
Real history is the Human experience and that is complicated because humans are complicated. They are seldom just good or bad. When you divide whole groups of people into north and south or Germans and Americans, or Jews and Palestinians or White and Black, you start getting into trouble. That is where the mob is born and evil thrives.
Crowds turn into mobs when individuals lack courage, integrity, forgiveness and the righteousness of the giver of life. If the individuals lack forgiveness, which must be practiced, they will lack love. Without love mobs bite one another and become beast devouring who they will. If you are a part of or just with a mob emotion has become the ruler of the day and the voice of reason is drowned out by the cries for justice which give life to the specters of injustice.
The innocence of Scout could not have saved Atticus Finch if he did not have the courage to stand against the mob.
Countries of the South
There were racists in the south and the north but most of the people fighting in the south against the people who came from the north were clearly patriots fighting for their country and "State's rights".
Some are still saying "The American Civil War started due to the secession of Southern states who then went on to form a new federal government, the Confederate States of America." There are several reasons why this is a distortion of the history of governments.
The Southern states had the right to secede from the Union. They were simply going back to a Confederation, not a federal government, like the Americans States had before the federal Constitution.
States, before and after the federal Constitution was created, were “as foreign to each other as Mexico is to Canada.” Clark’s Summary of American Law, Constitutional Law.
After the Revolutionary war each State had its own government. They formed a confederation through the Articles of Confederation. What that means can only be understood by a deeper understanding of the conflict between these to forms of governments and the status of the States and their citizens. Flags and statues or phrases and slogans do not impart that understanding.
A Yankee soldier reportedly asked his Confederate prisoner: 'Why do you fight us so hard, Reb?" The response was simple, "Because you are here, Yank.”
The Confederate Soldier was a patriot of his state. He saw his state as his country for he was a citizen of the State. To many of them they saw the federal government taking a path most American feared when the US Constitution was first promoted by a minority of Americans.
It was the factories, money, and navy that won the war for the north. There were courageous men on both sides of the conflict. To say that it was a "war to end slavery" is devoid of understanding as smashing statues as if you are some kind of advocate of freedom by doing so. Before you judge men of history and whole nations you should find out who they were and what they were doing.
Even Lincoln knew the south could go, but they could not pick federal apples on their way out. They also had to pay debts to merchants with just weights and measures. These two sentence are at the root of the motivation for many to go to war. And then there is the profit and power wars may bring.
To think the war was fought to free slaves may make people feel better about the destruction of the lives of so many people living in the South and the death of 600,000 Americans but it was still a blight on the history of humanity.
Most of those who suffered and died never owned slaves or profited from their bondage. In fact slavery as a cheap source of labor impoverished more so called white people than it made rich. Many in the south wanted to see slavery end for a variety of reasons.
Only 4% of Americans even owned slaves. Some of those slave owners were Blacks and Indians. You could have bought all the slaves and set them free for far less than the war cost without all the death and destruction.
Who financed the first army that marched into the south?
How many Federal Officers were with them and how many died?
The answer is one US Officer was with them and he is the only one who died. They were not there to free the slaves and he was not killed because he was going to free slaves. They were there for the money.
The officer who was an observer was killed because he wanted to take down the flag of the confederacy flying on the roof of a hotel. The hotel manager that shot him was immediately killed with a sword of the man next to him.
It might be called idolatry to hold an object dearer than another mans life. Such extreme reverence is certainly misplaced. But there is something almost delatorius, even demonic, to imagine that the destruction of those objects or symbols can be hailed as virtue.
We also revere the constitution that moved American states from a confederation to a Federal form of government. But do we understand what that means and meant to Americans at that time.
Confederate vs Federal
In the days before the Civil War people were a citizen of the State they lived in not citizens of the United States. State citizens were not the "We the People " of the US Constitution. They were not even a party to it. Numerous cases verify that fact.
The men who signed the Constitution of the united States beginning “We the People” had been given no authority to sign anything, much less invent a new government. At the time they scratched their John-Hancocks to that parchment, “We the People” consisted of the names on that document. Patrick Henry, who opposed the Constitution, aptly asked “Who authorized them to speak the language of ‘We the People’, instead of ‘We the States’?”.Prior to the Fourteenth Amendment, “No private person has a right to complain, by suit in court, on the ground of a breach of Constitution. The constitution it is true, is a compact, but he is not a party to it. The states are party to it”.
If the individual freeman was not a party to the Constitution, then the constitution was not “a government of the people” or “by the people”, at least as “private persons” but only those people who signed the compact and those state governments in their limited and legal capacity. If the Constitution is a compact or contract then there is no contract or contracting away of rights of the people in general at its signing or ratification. Those who signed did not have the rights of the people in their possession at the time. The States could invest no rights in the Federal government that were not theirs to begin with and if they did so they would have to do it according to the contract that granted their existence. In any case the people were not a party to the Constitution.
“Hence the attempt of the constitution to establish a federal government, without these natural souls, was preposterous, unnatural, and void...”
Today, many consider the constitution as sacred - but not those who had won a great freedom through a century of sacrifice and hardship. They feared and opposed this Constitution of the United States. And that generation who had secured their free dominion against an unwarranted usurpation and tyranny opposed those “great words” and its compact. They did not war against it because it was not a compact with them nor did it have much influence over them or their lives at that time.
- “Just as the revolutionary Adams opposed the Constitution in Massachusetts, so did Patrick Henry in Virginia, and the contest in that most important State of all was prolonged and bitter. He who in Stamp Act days had proclaimed that there should be no Virginians or New Yorkers, but only Americans, now declaimed as violently against the preamble of the Constitution because it began, ‘We the People of the United States’ instead of ‘We, the State’. Like many, he feared a ‘consolidated’ government, and the loss of states rights. Not only Henry but much abler men, such as Mason, Benjamin Harrison, Munroe, R.H. Lee, were also opposed and debated... others in what was the most acute discussion carried on anywhere...”
- “Owing to the way in which the conventions were held, the great opposition manifested everywhere, and the management required to secure the barest majorities for ratification, it seems impossible to avoid the conclusion that the greater part of the people were opposed to the Constitution.”
- “It was not submitted to the people directly, and in those days of generally limited suffrage, even those who vote for delegates to the State conventions were mostly of a propertied class, although the amount of property called for may have been slight.”
In 1787, when the Constitution was ready to be submitted to the Governors of the states for ratification, Patrick Henry lectured against it in the Virginia State House for three weeks, criticizing the Constitution, warning that it had been written “as if good men will take office”! He asked “What will they do when evil men took office?”! “When evil men take office, the whole gang will be in collusion”, he declared, “and they will keep the people in utter ignorance” and “seize the public liberties by ambuscade”. He further warned that the new federal government had too much money and too much power and it would consolidate power unto itself, converting us “into one solid empire”. And the President with the treaty power would “lead in the treason”.
People do not take the time to really learn history. You do not and have not been taught it in your schools and universities which have become propaganda machines. Smashing statues is a pointless exercise and nothing more than virtue signaling, especially if you do not want to find out the deeper causes and motivators of the actions of humanity, both good and evil.
You must look deeper into the lives and hearts of your fellow man and care about his pain in a way that might make him and his life better. To do that you may have to look deeper into your own heart and mind.
If you want to smash statues of pro slave owners then you need to destroy Grants Tomb. Robert E Lee freed the slaves he inherited before the Civil War started. Grant on the other hand did not do that with his slave until after the war.
History is a story
"When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear." Thomas Sowell
All of History is a story but not all stories are history. When the people no longer want to hear the truth they will make up their own history where liars are heroes.
The statist theory of history is that it is a series of events culminating around kings, presidents and rulers, their wars and schemes and politics. Howard Zinn wanted to see history as a class struggle of impoverished farmers, feminists, laborers, and resisters of slavery and war warding off the oppression of the opportunistic, depraved, and sinister powerful elite. But the real struggle of mankind is the endless quest to find the truth and the willingness to accept it at all cost.
While Lenin knew in his mind that “A lie told often enough becomes the truth.” Patrick Henry said “We are apt to shut our eyes against a painful truth… For my part, I am willing to know the whole truth; to know the worst; and to provide for it.”
So the question for you as an individual is do you want to know the whole truth and provide for it?
To take that journey we need to understand, like Daniel Webster that “There is nothing so powerful as truth, and often nothing so strange.”
Because something is unfamiliar or strange do you have the courage to explore the facts even if they prove to contradict what you want to believe?
The truth is, History is the story of every man who lives through it and they must be judged according to the content of their character, actions, and motivations as individuals. They are the author of history.
People are complex creatures living in a sea of relationships that can manifest both good and bad, righteousness and unrighteousness, sloth and avarice, virtue and vice. Any attempt to collectivize people as those Germans, those Indians, those Irish or those Africans immediately bias the author.
Thing are changing as they have already changed.
History is the story of individual men and their relationship with other men and the elements of the world. The elements of the world includes the laws and institutions that men establish for themselves.
History is complicated because relationships are complicated. The people who are bound by love and sacrificed for one another form unbreakable bonds in society but those who bind the loyalty of society by "gift, gratuities, and benefits" and other means are easily divided.
“All government without the consent of the governed is the very definition of slavery!” Jonathon Swift
Black people risked their lives to save white people and white people did the same to save black people by the millions. The same is true of native Americans. The same stories are rampant in the colonies and countries throughout history. As soon as you label a group with the actions of a single individual you become a racist and bigot. It is always dangerous to start identifying people by groups it is a disaster when you do it by geography, or race, or even religion.
They also fought for the rights of the individual because only the individual is endowed by their Creator with certain inalienable rights. That was not only self evident but it was once hailed as the foundation of the American way.
Thousands of Germans risked their lives to save Jews. 10 of thousands lost their lives resisting Hitler and his political and social schemes. Some served his government. In fact, the ideology of the Nazi party were not only in Germany but all over the world. Certainly the philosophy of the socialist were everywhere.
|Prussia was the first country in the world to require state certification of teachers when they offered free, and to some extent compulsory elementary education as early as 1871.|
|In 1919, the Weimar Republic re-introduced compulsory school attendance, what they called allgemeine Schulpflicht.|
|But it was the Third Reich in 1938 that passed laws that added criminal penalties for anyone attempting to educate their own children. What allows the State to make it a crime for parents to teach there own children?|
|When the Federal Republic of Germany was created in 1949, the compulsory attendance idea made its way into Article 7 of the Grundgesetz, constitution because the spirit of the Nazi thinking was not defeated.|
|In September 2006, the European Court of Human Rights upheld the German ban on homeschooling. The socialist European court argued that parents can’t use religion to justify homeschooling in Germany.|
|This is because none of the Churches teach pure Religion and so the people are merchandise of the State and they curse children as human resources of the state. Their covetous practices of socialism have made parent and child a surety for debt.|
There are more than a dozen streets in Germany named Rommel, at least one or more army barracks and some statues and busts. Germany systematically destroyed statues of Nazis but many of the laws created by Hitler are still in place.
You go to prison if you try to home-school your children just for one.
Does destroying the statues of the past change the course of human events?
Does it repair the human heart to wreak revenge upon an object that never had life in it to begin with while you neglect the living?
People are virtue signaling and posturing in self righteousness but in truth they desire to free no one. They are not accustomed to sacrificing for the living and have no desire to do so. In fact, they not only are willing to become perfect savages having become accustomed to living at the expense of others but desire that a livelihood be provided them at by the property of others.
“Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude…shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to its jurisdiction”. Article XIII Constitution for the United States.
Slavery in many forms have been prominent in the history of the world in many forms. In the book History of Slavery, Susan Everett she writes, “Slaves never became an important ingredient of Egyptian civilization. The large subject population and enforceable corvée system - by which serfs had to work temporarily as slaves - made a permanent force of slaves unnecessary.”
Every citizen of the United States is a numbered slave like in the days of the bondage of Egypt. They are members of a corvee system of statutory labor, where the amount of the labor they must do without compensation is determined by the legislature.
The way into such a system is desiring benefits at the expense of others which are covetous practices we were warned about. It would make us merchandise and for debt and curse children with that debt as surety.
The ideology of Socialism includes the collective ownership and distribution of the means of production through political means. While some countries moderate their socialist agenda allowing some free market ultimately the labor of the people belongs to the State, not the individual.
The means of production is not just the land, the factories, and business but includes the people themselves as Human Resources.
“Whatever day makes man a slave, takes half his worth away.” Homer - Odyssey. Bk.XVII. L.392. Pope’s trans.
We have come to a point in time where no one can get a job, a bank account, even government identification to drive or fly unless you become a member of a numbered system of employees. That number is connected to almost every beneficial program or economic activity in the country by law. The number makes you a part of a Social Security system. That number has become so essential all over the world that without it you might not live.
Almost everyone all over the world is dependent on the identification number offered in every country and linked by treaty desires and depends upon the men who call themselves Benefactors but give nothing but what they take from others. They do not love their neighbor as themselves but covet their neighbors goods.
The people shoving over statues and protesting past slave owners whose sins are interred with their bones would not give up that number nor any of the benefits provided by that system to set their neighbor free.
“Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come. And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more: The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen,… and wheat, and beasts… and slaves, and souls of men.” (Revelation 18:10, 13)
Individual vs Collective
Only individuals "are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights". To "secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed" or their application for benefits and even their slothful acquiescence.
Socialism sees individualism as an enemy of the State. Individuals are created in the family and some of that animus for the individualism will seek to undermine the autonomy of the family in every socialist state.
Te narrative today in the media and academy and therefor in the minds of the people is the problems and dangers in the Black community are the result of White supremacy and systemic abuses of the police.
Franklin Delano Roosevelt was a socialist long before Hitler dawned his famous Toothbrush Mustache. Between FDRand LBJ they did more damage to America than Hitler. Their socialist approach to American politics and culture has enslaved more people than the slave traders and killed more Blacks than the KKK.
The real threat to Black lives is not the police and certainly not white supremacists, which have been getting harder and harder to find.
Statistics are clear that the greatest threat to Black lives today is Black crime if not abortion. Margaret Sanger targeted the African American community and tried to get its members to reduce the number of children per family. FDR's New Deal used to crises of the Great to Secure popularity and power prolonging the crises and suffering. Lyndon Baines Johnson, often referred to by his initials LBJ targeted the black community with his War on poverty and Great Society programs to secure votes for the Democratic party. Cloward and Piven targeted the black and poor communities to bankrupt the system to, create crises of violence and establish a communist government. Black Lives Matter donates almost a billion dollars to Democratic candidates and was founded by professing communists. All were socialists who desired power and were willing to exploit the fears and passions of the poor to obtain that power.
If you do not know that you are listening to the wrong news sources or have been brainwashed in the schools you have attended. It is your responsibility to alter your own falsely perceived notions about who is killing Blacks and why. But it is most important for you to understand what you must do about it if you want things to change.
The election of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1932 led to a shift of black voting loyalties from Republican to Democrat, as Roosevelt's New Deal socialist programs seem to promise economic relief to people suffering from the Great Depression. In truth serious economist agree that those programs only delayed the recovery and prolonged the depression and therefore the suffering.
The Black community had 3% single parent families 40 years after slavery. Enmity between races and nations has existed all over the world. It has ebbed and flowed with different generations. While there was clearly was a stronghold of support for racism against blacks in the south there were always Attica Finch struggling to bring balance.
Only 7% of black children were born in single parent families before 1964 despite Jim Crow laws and acts of persecution and abuse.
But suddenly by 2014 the Black children in single parent homes had risen to 73% and was still climbing. What happened?
This is a direct result of the welfare state that began with FDR and by LBJ who targeted the Black community to secure their vote. The cure was worse than the disease and it devastated the Black community by undermining the Black family.
The drive toward socialism of the Great Society of LBJ seeded into the field of America has divided the Black community into fatherless family . The condition of black poverty and crime in America is not the product of slavery or even bigotry but socialism.
“If we want better people to make a better world, then we will have to begin where people are made in the family.” J.M. Braude.
You can neither repair the family nor society unless you repent of the covetous practices of Socialism.
While we all originally had free choice we did not all have the wisdom to make that free choice for our mutual benefit. Governments are created by man, but men are often recreated by governments. The mob makes the recreation easier.
You cannot legislate morality unless you are willing to become tyrant.
Race Statistics in America
- "All too often when liberals cite statistics, they forget the statisticians' warning that correlation is not causation." Thomas Sowell
Any fact or even the "messenger" who points to a fact that contradicts the theory of major racial oppression is called an enemy, an "Uncle Tom", or a racist. Like religious zealots who use their ideology to justify themselves, despite their weakness and frailties or fallacies, will gather their "pitchforks and torches" and desire to burn you at the stake even if they set the whole world on fire.
- "If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." Thomas Sowell
This idea that racism is the cause of the plight of the Black-man was financially lucrative for many who depended on continuing racial friction or the appearance of it. Men have depended on keeping the people at odds from Caesar to Al Sharpton.
- "Over the generations, black leaders have ranged from noble souls to shameless charlatans." Thomas Sowell
Could the victim of racism become a racist?
"I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him." Booker T Washington
- "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matthew 7:2
"Of all forms of slavery there is none that is so harmful and degrading as that form of slavery which tempts one human being to hate another by reason of his race or color." – Booker T. Washington
Those who preach any other gospel than love and forgiveness lead the people away from liberty under God. Only the truth will set you free.
"The time is long overdue to stop looking for progress through racial or ethnic leaders. Such leaders have too many incentives to promote polarizing attitudes and actions that are counterproductive for minorities and disastrous for the country." Thomas Sowell
Assigning collective guilt may be simple or even comforting but it may be expensive in social capital. Focusing our attention on the negative may graft negative into our own mind. To do so with resentment, judgment and angry unforgiveness may draw us into the very thing we claim to hate.
Booker T Washington knew that "At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence." He knew to whine and complain or just think of yourself as a victim whether real or imagined is destructive. To desire benefits without working for them and becoming dependent upon those gratuities would degenerate and destroy the very character of the people.
"I have begun everything with the idea that I could succeed, and I never had much patience with the multitudes of people who are always ready to explain why one cannot succeed." – Booker T Washington
"I would say: “Cast down your bucket where you are.” Cast it down, making friends in every manly way of the people of all races, by whom you are surrounded." Booker T Washington's “Atlanta Compromise” address or “Cast down your bucket" speech
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Radio address 22 July 1933; from Norman H. Baynes, ed. (1969). The Speeches of Adolf Hitler: April 1922-August 1939. 1. New York: Howard Fertig. p. 375.Hitler's Table Talk (German: Tischgespräche im Führerhauptquartier) is the title given to a series of World War II monologues delivered by Adolf Hitler, which were transcribed from 1941 to 1944.
"National Socialism has always affirmed that it is determined to take the Christian Churches under the protection of the State. For their part the churches cannot for a second doubt that they need the protection of the State, and that only through the State can they be enabled to fulfill their religious mission. Indeed, the churches demand this protection from the State. On the other hand, in consideration for this protection, the State must require from the Churches that they in their turn should render to it that support which it needs to secure its permanence. Churches which fail to render to the State any positive support in this sense are for the State just as worthless as is for a Church the State which is incapable of fulfilling its duties to the Church. The decisive factor which can justify the existence alike of Church and State is the maintenance of men's spiritual and bodily health, for if that health were destroyed it would mean the end of the State and also the end of the Church."
- The Aztecs were oppressing, enslaving, and killing people by the tens of thousands because they had the power to do so until the Spanish came with more power.
- "Some post-conquest sources report that at the re-consecration of Great Pyramid of Tenochtitlan in 1487, the Aztecs sacrificed about 80,400 prisoners over the course of four days. This number is considered by Ross Hassig, author of Aztec Warfare, to be an exaggeration. Hassig states "between 10,000 and 80,400 persons" were sacrificed in the ceremony." Wikipedia
- Thanks to Columbus, who may have been an answer to these victims' prayers that abuse ended. The Aztecs were only defeated because of thousands of natives including the their Tlaxcaltec warrior allies chose to help the Spanish in order to defeat their oppressors.
- But oppression is a product of both power and sloth, without repentance there will always be a new holocausts in another generation. See Native American Confederacy
- Galatians 5:15 But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
- 1 Peter 5:8 ¶ Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
- Delatorius: pernicious, baneful, noxious, deleterious, detrimental mean exceedingly harmful. pernicious implies irreparable harm done through evil or insidious corrupting or undermining. the claim that pornography has a pernicious effect on society baneful implies injury through poisoning or destroying.
- 1The Debate on the Constitution, Part Two , 596, Bailyn, Bernard, Ed., (New York: Library of America, 1993).
- Supreme Court of Georgia, Padelford, Fay ∓mp; Co. vs Mayor and Alderman, City of Savannah, 14 Ga. 438,520 (1854)
- New Views of the Constitution of the United States by John Taylor of Caroline, Virginia, Edited with an Introduction by James McClellan pub. By Regnery Publishing, Inc. Washington, D.C. and from Jesse T. Carpenter, The South as a Conscious Minority 1789-1861 (New York: New York University Press, 1930) 209. http://www.constitution.org/jt/jtnvc.htm
- History of the United States by J.T. Adams V.I 258-259.
- Life of Patrick Henry, By William Wirt.
- From the book the Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions
- “The civil law reduces the unwilling freedman to his original slavery; but the laws of the Angloes judge once manumitted as ever after free.” Libertinum ingratum leges civiles in pristinalm servitutem redigulnt; sed leges angiae semel manumissum semper liberum judicant. Co. Litt.137.
- Legal charity | Welfare | Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban |
- Section 666
- Luke 6:37 ¶ Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
- Booker T Washington