This story below of a man offering his house for "free" if people will agree to the terms he makes up is actually illustrating to us why the Bible told us in Exodus 23:32 as a part of the ten commandments which Jesus and Paul told us to keep, "Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods." And why Paul asks things like "And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in [them]; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people." 2 Corinthians 6:16.
The man in the story wants the ignorant individual to make a deal where he gets a benefit at someone's expense and then the one who makes the offer makes up rules like he was some sort of a god.
The word gods in the old testament is defined "rulers, judges" and in the new testament it is defined "of magistrates and judges".
The idea that there are "...Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box" is not really true for a number of reasons. Unless you understand some fundamentals of the contractual nature of most legal governments and a lot more about the meaning of words the soap box will just breed confusion.
The jury box is poorly understood and most people waive their essential right as a juror before they are even seated. That is done by one of those oaths Jesus told you not to take.
The cartridge box would only have validity in the case of unwarranted usurpation. When you agree and run up debt based on covetous practices then you are bound under the terms of that agreement and have no right to shoot your way out. You could even loose your right to bear arms by contract.
His reference to being your master is right on and he details this reality. "You have committed to the contract,... You cannot get out of the deal unless I agree to it. I do not intend to let you free now that I have you ensnared. I am the power you agreed to. I am the one you blindly and without thought chose to enslave yourself to. In short, I am your Master."
The prohibition and practical incapacity of having two masters fits right into this situation. Jesus associated the unrighteous mammon with masters because mammon was a system with two forms. One was righteous and the other unrighteous like the Corban of the Pharisees that made the word of God to none effect. That Corban was unrighteous and is about entrusted wealth. In fact the same word Corban is also translated treasury in the Bible.
As to mammon, it was not just money or even money at all in the strict sense of the word. “Mammon, an Aramaic word mamon 'wealth' … derived from Ma’amon, something entrusted to safe keeping.” see Encyclopedia Britannica.
As an example money you pay into social security is entrusted wealth. It is Mammon. When you sign up for it by making an application to be protected in this social scheme you are making a contractual agreement where other people can change the terms.
The fact that people become members of that system creates obligations on both sides, although the terms clearly state they do not have to pay you anything but you are still obligated to pay them. One problem is the system is bankrupt and operating in debt, according to the ruling judges of the system.
Also those ruling judges have power to take more and give less just like the terms mentioned in the original story. In fact all the members of that system are now surety for the debt of that system.
Each member is numbered and obligated to continue to provide the resources for that system for generations to come.
The fact that people must labor without pay for often one fifth of the year is not because government was endowed with that authority by God but because the people contracted or covenanted with the ruling judges of governments to obtain benefits. That is why the people were in bondage of Egypt and that is why they are under new task "masters" today.
Cain, Nimrod and the kings of Sodom and Gomorrah along with Caesar ad the Fathers of other earth who call themselves "benefactors" but "exercise authority one over the other" were all leaders of people rejecting Christ. When teaching his followers on this subject in Luke 22:25-26, Christ clearly said, "But ye shall not be so".
The Original Story
- I was in my neighborhood restaurant this morning and was seated behind a group of jubilant individuals celebrating the coming implementation of the health care bill. I could not finish my breakfast. This is what ensued:
They were a diverse group of several races and both sexes. I heard a young man exclaim, “Isn’t Obama like Jesus Christ? I mean, after all, he is healing the sick.”
- A young woman enthusiastically proclaimed, “Yeah, and he does it for free. I cannot believe anyone would think that a free market wouldn't work for health care.”
- Another said, "The stupid Republicans want us all to starve to death so they can inherit all of the power. Obama should be made a Saint for what he did for those of us less fortunate.”
- At this, I had more than enough. I arose from my seat, mustering all the restraint I could find, and approached their table. “Please excuse me; may I impose upon you for one moment?”
- They smiled and welcomed me to the conversation. I stood at the end of their table, smiled as best I could and began an experiment.
- “I would like to give one of you my house. It will cost you no money and I will pay all of the expenses and taxes for as long as you live there. Anyone interested?”
- They looked at each other in astonishment. “Why would you do something like that?” asked a young man, “There isn’t anything for free in this world.”
They began to laugh at me, as they did not realize this man had just made my point.
- “I am serious, I will give you my house for free, no money whatsoever. Anyone interested?”
- In unison, a resounding “Yeah” fills the room.
- “Since there are too many of you, I will have to make a choice as to who receives this money-free bargain.”
- I noticed an elderly couple was paying attention to the spectacle unfolding before their eyes, the old man shaking his head in apparent disgust.
- “I tell you what; I will give it to the one of you most willing to obey my rules.”
- Again, they looked at one another, an expression of bewilderment on their faces.
- The perky young woman asked, “What are the rules?”
- I smiled and said, “I don’t know. I have not yet defined them. However, it is a free home that I offer you.”
- They giggled amongst themselves, the youngest of which said, “What an old coot. He must be crazy to give away his home. Go take your meds, old man.”
- I smiled and leaned into the table a bit further. “I am serious, this is a legitimate offer.”
- They gaped at me for a moment.
- “I’ll take it you old fool. Where are the keys?” boasted the youngest among them.
- “Then I presume you accept ALL of my terms then?” I asked.
- The elderly couple seemed amused and entertained as they watched from the privacy of their table. “Oh yeah! Where do I sign up?”
- I took a napkin and wrote, “I give this man my home, without the burden of financial obligation, so long as he accepts and abides by the terms that I shall set forth upon consummation of this transaction.”
- I signed it and handed it to the young man who eagerly scratched out his signature.
- “Where are the keys to my new house?” he asked in a mocking tone of voice.
- All eyes were upon us as I stepped back from the table, pulling the keys from pocket and dangling them before the excited new homeowner.
- “Now that we have entered into this binding contract, witnessed by all of your friends, I have decided upon the conditions you are obligated to adhere to from this point forward. You may only live in the house for one hour a day. You will not use anything inside of the home. You will obey me without question or resistance. I expect complete loyalty and admiration for this gift I bestow upon you. You will accept my commands and wishes with enthusiasm, no matter the nature. Your morals and principles shall be as mine. You will vote as I do, think as I do and do it with blind faith. These are my terms. Here are your keys.”
- I reached the keys forward and the young man looked at me dumbfounded.
- “Are you out of your mind? Who would ever agree to those ridiculous terms?” the young man appeared irritated.
- “You did when you signed this contract before reading it, understanding it and with the full knowledge that I would provide my conditions only after you committed to the agreement.”
- The elderly man chuckled as his wife tried to restrain him. I was looking at a now silenced and bewildered group of people.
- “You can shove that stupid deal up your a** old man. I want no part of it!” exclaimed the now infuriated young man.
- 'You have committed to the contract, as witnessed by all of your friends. You cannot get out of the deal unless I agree to it. I do not intend to let you free now that I have you ensnared. I am the power you agreed to. I am the one you blindly and without thought chose to enslave yourself to. In short, I am your Master.”
- At this, the table of celebrating individuals became a unified group against the unfairness of the deal.
- After a few moments of unrepeatable comments and slurs, I revealed my true intent.
- “What I did to you is what this administration and congress did to you with the health care legislation. I easily suckered you in and then revealed the real cost of the bargain. Your folly was in the belief that you can have something you did not earn, and for that which you did not earn, you willingly allowed someone else to think for you. Your failure to research, study and inform yourself permitted reason to escape you. You have entered into a trap from which you cannot flee. Your only chance of freedom is if your new Master gives it to you. A freedom that is given can also be taken away. Therefore, it is not freedom at all.”
- With that, I tore up the napkin and placed it before the astonished young man. “This is the nature of your new health care legislation.”
- I turned away to leave these few in thought and contemplation -- and was surprised by applause.
- The elderly gentleman, who was clearly entertained, shook my hand enthusiastically and said, “Thank you, Sir. These kids don’t understand Liberty .”
- He refused to allow me to pay my bill as he said, “You earned this one. It is an honor to pick up the tab.”
- I shook his hand in thanks, leaving the restaurant somewhat humbled and sensing a glimmer of hope for my beloved country.
- 1. Remember... Four boxes keep us free: the soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.
- 2. THIS SHOULD GO AROUND THE UNITED STATES SO PEOPLE CAN SEE JUST WHAT IS GOING ON. MAYBE EVEN THE POLITICALLY BLIND ONES WILL LEARN SOMETHING FROM IT.
- "Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the American Government
take care of him; better take a closer look at the American Indian." Henry Ford.
Guru theories come in all shapes and sizes often with some truths and dangerous errors but Moses and Jesus actually set men and women free when they chose to repent and sit down in Tens as Christ commanded seeking righteousness for others as much as they did for their selves.
Anna Maria Riezinger | Larken Rose | Marc Stevens | Mark Passio |
Grand jury | Non Statutory Abatement | Act of 1871 | Passports |
Spiritual Economics | Bondage | Snare | Merchandise | Curse children |
Employ | False religion | Denominations | Christian conflict |
Redemption | Fraud | Fiction of law | Iconoclast | One purse | Nicolaitan |
Cult | Mark of the Beast | Shamans | Imperial Cult of Rome |
His plan | The Blessed Strategy | The Way | Tens | Network