noun: contract; plural noun: contracts ˈkänˌtrakt/
- a written or spoken agreement, esp. one concerning employment, sales, or tenancy, that is intended to be enforceable by law.
- synonyms: agreement, commitment, arrangement, settlement, understanding, compact, covenant, bond;
- an agreement. synonyms: contract, agreement, undertaking, commitment, guarantee, warrant, pledge, promise, bond, indenture; More
- agree, esp. by lease, deed, or other legal contract.
"the landlord covenants to repair the property"
- synonyms: undertake, contract, guarantee, pledge, promise, agree,
- "No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title ..." The Contact clause, U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 10 - ...
Most rights are often not taken by governments without cause; they are sold to governments in exchange for benefits by contract. Plutarch and Polybius told the people even before John the Baptist, Jesus and Peter who told us why we would become Merchandise and how we would curse our children. And before them Moses told you:
But people make agreements every day, to get benefits from men who call themselves Benefactors, even though those men exercise authority over their neighbor to provide those benefits by taking away from their neighbor. In the days of Rome, these men were called the Fathers of the earth, and they offered a welfare of free bread and circuses which took a bite out of their neighbor.
Many people like to say that the United States is not a Democracy, but a Constitutional Republic, but few of the people actually take an objective look at this idea, and fewer understand what being a Republic really means.
The construction of the United States federal government by the terms of the constitution and other subsequent acts is that of an indirect democracy. The President has all the power of the Imperial Emperors of Rome. That President is elected by an electoral college, and his office has grown exponentially in power.
The Constitution of the United States was created to "guarantee to every state in this union a republican form of government, and shall protect each of them against invasion", Article IV Section 4 of the Constitution. The States were Republics, but you are no longer citizens of your States. You are residents of your States and citizens of the United States Federal indirect democracy. Most of your rights have been curtailed because you decided to eat at a federal table of benefits.
The problem goes much deeper than our lack of understanding of terms like Republic and Democracy, Citizen or Employ. We have become a society where we are Biting one another in a thousand ways to obtain those Benefits at the expense of our neighbor through the Benefactors of a World we created with our own hands. It is through these Covetous Practices that we have lost our rights and become little more than Merchandise or pawns in a world scheme of control. We have been devoured by our own appetite and through Covetousness.
Many warned of these practices from Polybius to John the Baptist and the Prophets of Christ himself. While some today may try to avoid the benefits in order to claim their freedom, they do little to become benefactors of society; they do little to exercise Charity like some nations and people of the past. They remain Slothful, and therefore they should be under Tribute.
The early Christians were not like Modern Christians, but they were actually striving to follow what Christ said to do. They were Doers of the word. They did not depend on the Pagan Temples which provided many of the services of that pagan government of Rome. They provided for one another in a living network, and they attended to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Property rights |
Natural Law |
Common Law |
Fiction of law |
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS | Parents have a prior right |
Human Rights | Human Events | Human resources | Universal Service | The Way |
Foolishly | Foolish virgins | The Right of Self-determination | Fraud |
Free Assemblies | CORE | Righteousness | Workers of Iniquity | Doers of the Word | Fruit |
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond |
Barcroft | Benefactors | gods | Jury | Sanhedrin |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | agorism | Live as if the state does not exist |
Spiritual DNA and Gene Expression |
Spiritual Economics | Spiritual Contract | Spiritual mechanics |
Law is spiritual | poor in spirit | Meditation | Soul |
Mind | Dendritic tree | Trees | The Rod |
Contracts, Covenants, and Constitutions, Series
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.