Recent broadcasts addressed some of the issues on this topic from another point of view:
or Download land, liberty and love Part 1
or Download land, liberty and love Part 2
In colonial America, “The ordinary citizen, living on his farm, owned in fee-simple, untroubled by any relics of Feudalism, untaxed save by himself, saying his say to all the world in townmeetings, had gained a new self-reliance. Wrestling with his soul and plow on week days, and the innumerable points of the minister’s sermon on Sundays and meeting days, he was becoming a tough nut for any imperial system to crack.” On the other hand citizens of the United States do not own their own land today. They have at best only a legal title which does not include “ownership of an estate” since it carries “no beneficial interest”. See the book The Covenants of the gods
“But the thing displeased Samuel, when they said, Give us a king to judge us. And Samuel prayed unto the LORD.” (1 Samuel 8:6)
William of Normandy came to England to collect a disputed debt owed to him by Harold. He did not conquer and seize all of England, but only Harold and his properties, duties, and obligations (and those hereditaments of the freemen who had fought along side Harold in his attempt to avoid payment to William). Also, from his assumed position, William “insisted that he was the fountainhead of justice” and began to consolidate and expand his position and authority by waging war against all who opposed his claim to Harold’s limited kingly dominion. Many changes were brought about as a result of William’s strong presence. He opened the door to customs and forms of law that had no foothold in the land of the Anglos since the fall of the Roman Empire. He instituted a survey of all the land that fell under his sword by right of trial by conquest. This was done for the purpose of collecting an excise or tribute tax on the land of those defeated landowners who were then forced to take an oath of fealty and bind their allegiance and lands to William. The people of England called the book that included these subject lands the “Doomsday Book” and it is still called that to this day.
“Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?” (Ezekiel 33:25)
With this growing loss of freehold titles in land, the “large numbers of freemen”, who were so necessary for the administration of the Common Law of Land, were no longer available.
“Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour’s wife: and shall ye possess the land?” (Ezekiel 33:26)
Original broadcast on this topic of what a Legal title is and is not:
A legal title is not a freehold, lawful, or a fee simple title. Were the remaining freehold titles in land lost by conquest or by other means?
“Towns and boroughs act as if persons.”
Many followed William, establishing the concepts of towns and cities, which had been traditionally shunned by the Anglos, along with other customs of business, and a loyalty to their homeland that opened a freer avenue for the establishment of commerce.
“...they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top [may reach] unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. (Ge. 11:4)
"And as for the people, he removed them to cities from [one] end of the borders of Egypt even to the end thereof.” (Ge. 47:21)
The law of the Anglo-Saxons still remained intact, but not for those who fell subject to William and his successors. The two systems lived side by side in a manner similar to the two jurisdictional systems of law used in the Roman Empire following their own Roman civil war.
The “common law” is “distinguished from law created by the enactment of legislatures,” and it “comprises the body of those principles and rules of action, relating to the government and security of persons and property, which derive their authority solely from usages and customs of immemorial antiquity…” And “as concerns its force and authority in the United States, the phrase designates that portion of the common law of England which had been adopted and was in force here at the time of the Revolution”
“Liberi. In Saxon Law - Freeman; the possessors of allodial lands.”
The common law is dependent upon “large numbers of freemen” who can decide both "fact and law", as distinguished from the jurors of the United States today, who have lost their allodial land through neglect and ignorance. Today’s jurors as U.S. citizens are subject to the administration of government. They are almost always sworn to abide by the decrees of the legislature before they take to their seat as jurors, which allows them to judge only the facts of a case, leaving the determination of law in the hands of the legislature and the administering professional judges. Is this the way it was in the beginning?
“Liber homo. A free man; a freeman lawfully competent to act as juror.
An allodial proprietor, as distinguished from a vassal or feudatory.”
The original settlers and founders of this republic called the Americas, had come here fleeing the king’s justice saying, ‘Farewell, Rome. Farewell, Babylon’. Here, the individual had access to a free-dominion by the relinquishment, in charter, of the right of the king to make law without consent. In the case of the American colonies, which were republics and were guaranteed by contract with the king that no law could be made “except by the consent of the freeman,” there was a clear consideration, as there was with Harold, the last Anglo-Saxon king in England. The king of England was to give the colonies the benefit of his protection from “foreign invasion” and, in exchange, he could impose only excise (use) taxes and tariffs (taxes on foreign trade), as well as regulate the equitable practice of business, for which there were no remedies at the common law.
The extent of the legal authority of the king of Britain in the Americas was limited. It was his usurpation (seizing a use) of rights that were not his that led to the Declaration of Independence, whereby the colonial governments became totally independent states at any dissolution of the charter. As history tells, a dissolution was caused by the king’s breaking of the contract and violating the terms of the agreement. The limited authority and responsibility of the king was then assumed by the colonial governments, who eventually bound themselves together by Articles of Confederation, and later by a constitution which created a legal society with certain limited obligations and privileges to the general populous of the republics.
“The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations and benefits.” —Plutarch.
Equity is important because, in a civil society such as the one created by the Constitution, and subsequent acts of government and the people, it is the instrument used to remedy conflicts that arise from certain relations, where plain, adequate, and complete remedy may not be had at law. Equity is used to administer trusts and uses.
The phrase “legal tender” is found on the paper currencies of the world, including those used by the United States. Blue-sealed certificates, red-sealed United States notes, or green-sealed Federal Reserve notes all state that they are “legal tender for all debts public and private.” For decades, these notes also stated that they were “redeemable in lawful money.” If they were redeemable in lawful money then it should be clear that they are not lawful money. Gold and silver are lawful money, which is used as “payment of debt.”
Legal tender is a legal offer in place of payment of debt and does not lawfully pay a debt. Although it may legally discharge debt, the tender or offer does not pay the debt at law.
“There is a distinction between a debt discharged and one paid. When discharged the debt still exists, though divested of its character as a legal obligation during the operation of the discharge. Something of the original vitality of the debt continues to exist…” 
Where does this debt continue?
It goes on to say, “…which may be transferred, even though the transferee takes it subject to its disability incident to the discharge. The fact that it carries something which may be a consideration for a new promise to pay, so as to make an otherwise worthless promise a legal obligation, makes it the subject of transfer by assignment.”
“The first farmer was the first man, and all historic nobility rests on possession and use of land.” —Emerson.
Legal Title Defined
Even more importantly, a legal title is “one which is complete and perfect so far as regards the apparent right of ownership and possession, but which carries no beneficial interest in the property, another person being equitably entitled thereto; in either case, the antithesis of ‘equitable title.’
“And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you:” (II Pe. 2, 2-3.)
First, we see that a legal title, although it may appear to be a “right of ownership”, “carries no beneficial interest.” If a legal title does not include a right to the beneficial interest, then it does not include a right to the “profit, benefit, or advantage resulting from a contract,” nor does it include “the ownership of an estate.” After all, a beneficial interest is “distinct from the legal ownership.”
In the simplest of terms, a legal title only appears to be a right to ownership, but it is not the “ownership of an estate.”
“Take heed to thyself, lest thou make a covenant with the inhabitants of the land whither thou goest, lest it be for a snare in the midst of thee:” (Exodus 34:12.)
By definition, a legal title is the opposite, or at least the antithesis, of an “equitable title.” An equitable title, as opposed to a legal title, “is a right in the party”, rather than only appearing to be a right. It is “the beneficial interest of one person whom equity regards as the real owner, although the legal title is vested in another.”
Even though you may discharge a debt and obtain legal titles, you still do not have clear and good titles, which “are synonymous; ‘clear title’ meaning that the land is free from incumbrances, ‘good title’ being one free from litigation, palpable defects, and grave doubts, comprising both legal and equitable titles and fairly deducible of record.”
“Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good [things] in possession.” (Proverbs 28:10)
This division of true title into a legal title on one hand verses an equitable title on the other is called equitable conversion. Equitable conversion is a “Constructive conversion.”
CONVERSION is an, “alteration, interchange, metamorphosis, passage, reconstruction....”
BENEFICIAL INTEREST is the, “Profit, benefit, or advantage resulting from a contract, or the ownership of an estate as distinct from the legal ownership or control.”
BENEFICIAL USE is, “the right to use and enjoy property according to one’s own liking or so as to derive a profit or benefit from it…"
While Americans once came to America to own their own land something else seems to have taken place since that early struggle.
“The ultimate ownership of all property is in the State; individual so-called ‘ownership’ is only by virtue of Government, i.e., law, amounting to mere user; and use must be in accordance with law and subordinate to the necessities of the State.”
- "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children." Hosea 4:6
So, the loss of a right upon the land and freedom itself is not so much the result of an evil conspiracy as much as a lack of knowledge and a foolish neglect of The Way of Christ and what He was trying to tell us and even commanded His Church and followers to do.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Have people given consent to a social compact that might enslave them like in the days of Egypt?
- Why would the slothful be under tribute?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- Why did Peter say covetous practices would make us Merchandise and curse children?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- What was Public religionand the imperial Cult of Rome how did it differ from Pure Religion practiced by early Christians?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What were the deeds of the Nicolaitan and why did God hate those deeds?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- Are modern Christians actually workers of iniquity?
- Do people today make covenants with the gods of this world because they love the wages of unrighteousness?
- What is the difference between the Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine or Rabbinical Baptism?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors?
- What are the rituals of the Church and do they point to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems of the world be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with Nimrod, Cain and Caesar who called themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Did Constantinestart a different Church not of Christ?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded and what did they use the funds for?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and what did they do that included the error of Baalam and why does God hate their deeds?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers of the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers, we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
- History of the U.S. Vol.1 James Truslow Adams, p. 176.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd Ed. p. 1734.(“Legal” & “Equitable” titles.)
- See: The History of the Common Law of England by Matthew Hale 1713
- Personæ vice fungitur municipium et decuria. Warner v. Beers, 23 Wend. N.Y. 103,144.
- Black’s Law Dict. (3rd ed.)
- Black’s Law Dict. (3rd Ed.) p.1106.
- Ld. Raym. 417; Kebl. 563.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd Ed. page 1105.
- The Atlantic monthly, Volume 78 By Celia Thaxter, Sarah Orne Jewett, Emily Dickinson. P. 587.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 1079.
- Stanek v. White. 172 Minn. 390, 215 N. W. 784.
- Stanek v. White, 172 Minn. 390, 215 N. W. 784.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 1734.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “cognizance” p 346.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “legal title” p 1734.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “beneficial Interest” p 206.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “Equitable Title” p 1734.
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd “clear title” p 1733.
- LEGAL THESAURUS by William C. Burton second edition
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 206
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 206
- Senate Document No. 43; SENATE RESOLUTION NO. 62 (Pg 9, Para 2) April 17, 1933.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond |
Barcroft | Benefactors | gods | Jury | Sanhedrin |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | agorism | Live as if the state does not exist |
More Audio files
1/16/10 Thy Kingdom Comes series - Part 2
Keys of the Kingdom radio broadcast January 16, 2010
This day in History, League of Nations, Corban of the Pharisees, Kingdom of the "world" vs Kingdom of God, the nature of evil, 2 Timothy 3, Thy Kingdom Comes - Chapter 1, need for repentance, are you a slave?, Religious freedom clause, Righteousness defined, Man in Eden, 1st command of God = "Dress and Keep", Translators are Traitors!, Who rules your life?, Legal title, Tree of Knowledge vs Tree of Life, Family, Covenants and Oaths, purpose of prohibition, Israel = Where God Prevails, different that Israel the country, Saul as king = rejection of God, Ten Commandments quote, Apostle = ambassador of Christ, "Heaven" in Matthew, Imperium and Patronus, setting the captive free, what does Satan want?, false gospels, freemen in America, The truth shall set you free.
10/23/10 Christian Banking
Keys of the Kingdom radio broadcast October 23, 2010
Doing evil for good outcome, Cain's choice, going with the flow, Josiah Stamp on the Bank of England, legal title vs equitable title, Creating deposits, Corporations, Actions of the Federal Reserve, Advice from Proverbs, Just weights and measures, Understanding the program, Insurance, Interest, JFK US notes, FDIC, Fractional reserves, Where's the risk?, Forclosure, Real-world examples, More on Cain, Seth, Nimrod, Ruling over your brother, Giving power to other men, Greed in the system, Savings and Loan crisis, Acts 6:3, Temple = Royal Treasury, Compelling contributions, Christ casting out the money changers, Credit Unions, Casting thy bread upon the waters, Owning your bank, The purpose of "Church", Workable Congregations of Record.
11/27/10 What It Means To Seek The Kingdom
Keys of the Kingdom radio broadcast November 27, 2010
Reading the bible in the context of the time it was written, Milk and Honey, What were the Pharisees doing?, How to get out of bondage, Be like the ant, Can you forgive?, Strong delusion, Not those who say "Lord, Lord", The Living Network, Christ's "weightier matters", Feeling good vs Being good, His Church Seed Trust, Do we need possessions? Can we practice charity if we have nothing to give away?, Are we there yet?, Community Supported Agriculture, Nutrition the goal - not profit, Aspartame?, Lab rats and cancer, Correctable Diabetes, Re-mineralizing fields, Do this for your neighbor!, What spirit is guiding you?, Building congregations, What the early church was doing, The slothful should be under tribute, Keeping your word, Making your yes, yes, Step 1 - find the others, Pilgrims and the Mayflower Compact, The Declaration of Independence - unwaranted usurpation, becoming a freeman, That was then..., Law vs Legal, Power tempts, Pilgrims learned to govern themselves, supporting one another, George III was the violator of the law, Today's "freemen", Where is the character of Christ?, Hebrew "mem", Join the Living Network because you have something to offer, The Kingdom empowers choice, Who/what are "elders"?, Giving to ministers.