The mission of this website is to prepare the people by getting the people to seek to help other people to prepare for both life and liberty through loving one another as much as they love themselves.
The single most common characteristic of the people which has brought society to its present state is an attitude of selfishness. By encouraging people to think of others first and not just of themselves they begin the road back to a free society.
Mankind is lost from the virtue and honor that sets him as a free soul under the Creator who alone gives life by His Nature. Man has slipped from that which once set him free and he has stumbled into the character of Cain's, Nimrod's and Caesar's of the worldhas become inclined to biting his neighbor to get the benefits he wants.
If we are to seek and reach-out to those how have become addicted to those covetous benefits of the world we must turn around and fast from indulging in those benefits for ourselves while we strive to provide them for others who are in true need. But liberty is not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together by faith, hope and charity according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness. By following the way of righteousness we may give an example with cleaner hands and a more merciful heart.
We will need a keen eye toward and and a courageous but forgiving and humble spirit in order to embrace those who truly seek to assist in spreading the teachings of a righteous society and free community by word and deed. This is attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Those deeds would be taking care of the truly needy of the community, sick, infirm, widows and orphans. These activities and precepts cannot be divided without undermining the mission itself.
A lot of people think the Bible is about Religion but the Bible is about government, liberty and bondage. Religion is a part of that but most people do not know what the word religion use to mean.
The Mission of the Church established by Jesus Christ 2000 years ago was to receive, preserve, and propagate the doctrines and ordinances of Jesus the Christ. Those teachings changed the nature of society and a community of Christians which not only sustained society against the corruption and eventual collapse of the Roman Empire, but it renewed society through the individual liberty of the people by seeking righteousness and virtue.
By His appointment the Church holding all things common, is to form a body of Christian servants, united under one form of government by the profession of one faith, and the observance of the same rituals and ceremonies in service to God and His Kingdom of Heaven at hand.
The Church in its most general sense is also a community of the people gathered in free assemblies which form local congregations and conventions of congregations seeking the righteous ways of God.
A brief examination of the Mission of the Church:
The Church is to continue in the perfect law of liberty, returning every man to his possession, and every man to his family, doing good works in the observance of their common rituals and ceremonies including but not limited to: 
Overseeing the needs of the community of Christians including the widows and orphans, 
To serve and strengthen those that are weak, sick or those not whole, 
To protect, to preserve and keep all things under the covering of the Messiah, 
To officiate as a herald of the Kingdom of Heaven on earth,
To measure the temple of God, and His living altar, and them that worship therein,
To preach and publish, and to serve the people who seek the Kingdom of God at hand.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- Society is an aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community. It is an organization formed for a particular purpose or activity.
- Community is a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common. a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.
- Leviticus 25:10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout [all] the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
- Malachi 4:5-6 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
- Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
- James 1:26-27 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain. Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.
- 2 Peter 1:11 For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
- John 9:34... They answered and said unto him, Thou wast altogether born in sins, and dost thou teach us? And they cast him out. Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when he had found him, he said unto him, Dost thou believe on the Son of God?...
- Acts 6:1 And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
- Widows... chera 1) a widow 2) metaph. a city stripped of its inhabitants and riches is represented under the figure of a widow
- Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.
Heal ... therapeuo 1) to serve, do service
- Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
- Luke 9:2 And he sent them to preach the kingdom of God, and to heal the sick.
- Heal... iaomai 1) to cure, heal 2) to make whole the Sick.. astheneo 1) to be weak, feeble, to be without strength, powerless
- Luke 10:9 And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.
- 1 Corinthians 9:12 If others be partakers of [this] power over you, [are] not we rather? Nevertheless we have not used this power; but suffer all things, lest we should hinder the gospel of Christ.
- Preach... kerusso 1) to be a herald, to officiate as a herald 1a) to proclaim after the manner of a herald 1b) always with the suggestion of formality, gravity and an authority 3) used of the public proclamation.
- Acts 6:3 Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
- Revelation 11:1 And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.
- 1 Timothy 5:20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
2 Timothy 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
Matthew 18:17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell [it] unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.
Titus 1:13 This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Early non Bible authors
Athenagoras of Athens | Methodius of Olympus | The Gospel of Thomas |
Hippolytus of Rome | Justin the Martyr | Jerome | Augustine of Hippo |
Epistle of Mathetes |
Philo Judaeus or Philo of Alexandria and The Allegories of the Sacred Laws
People in the Bible
Paul the Apostle | Melchizedek | Moses | Cain | Caesar | Herod | Jesus |
John the Baptist | Nimrod | Abraham | Essenes |
Buddha | Celsus | Constantine | Eusebius | Marcus Tullius Cicero | Augustine of Canterbury |
Ambrose | Lady Godiva | Plutarch | Polybius | Seneca | Tacitus | Vespian | Manichaeism | John Wycliffe |