In need of forgiveness
The trauma of seeking to be like God, to decide what is good and what is evil in our own minds and according to our own heart by our own will cut us off from the mind and heart of God.
If we have been redeemed by Christ nothing should hold us back but our own lack of repentance.
Many are still trying to decide what is good and what is evil in our their own mind and according to their own heart To seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness you must come together in the name of Christ. You must gather with others to give and forgive, to sacrifice your life for the salvation of others.
Is the message from the Bible or is it from God?
Were we not told that the LORD will put His law in our inward parts including our hearts and minds. I must assume we still have the choice of accepting that internal writing but once written we will follow God's ways naturally. We will just know the truth and reading books like the Bible will be a mere confirmation of what we already know.
So we will not get the message of the Gospel of Christ from the Bible as much as we will get it from Christ himself.
If we go back to the Bible after we get the message written in our hearts we will find two witnesses in that text. Jesus and Moses were in agreement from the beginning.
We will see the Bible in a new light that should demonstrate to the people of the world that they are missing some of the obvious fundamentals of the Bible which has created a false doctrine that is not in conformity with the truth of Jesus nor His doctrines, nor the prophets.
There is no point in coming out of the bondage of a system of the world if we are not going to conform to the Spirit and character of Christ, a.k.a. the Name of the Messiah or the tree of life.
All these things are symbols of a way to live in union with the Spirit of Creation we call God, When we do that we will see certain things as elements of our life. We call those elements works. If we do not see the works of Christ in our life then we know we do not really believe in Christ no matter what we say.
This knowing by works can also be deceptive because people can make a good show of it. They can be whited sepulchers and look very good on the outside.
So it is not by their works you shall know them even though we know that James 2:20 "But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?"
- Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
Chapter 4. of the book The Covenants of the gods
Employ vs Enslave
It is absolutely clear that people calling themselves Christians as a matter of policy pray to the Fathers of the earth.
Call no man Father
What was Christ trying to tell us about fathers on the earth?
It is absolutely clear that the modern systems of social welfare in almost every country is the same as that in Judea at the time of Christ when Jesus said
The Corban of the Pharisees
made the word of God to none effect.
Is our Corban making the word of God to none effect today?
It is also clear that many who are of the world and certainly many who think they are following Christ are still seeking personal justification and self-righteousness more than they are seeking the truth or The Way of Christ which is the righteousness of God.
If we were really seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness would we not show the works of seeking, striving and persevering to become the Corban of Christ, the servant Church appointed by Him, the living altars of clay and stone sanctified to the purpose of God.
Instead we are a conquered people like The Nicolaitan who God hates?
Because they covet their neighbor's goods
We have not received the Baptism of Christ
but are often just all wet?
But who can say they are doing that?
- Matthew 7: goes on to say in verse 21 "Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity."
Fathers and Husbands are you doing the will of your Father. Are you loving and forgiving to your wives as Christ was to the Church. He gave his life for it and though Peter betrayed him three times he forgave him and prayed for him.
Who is not in need of forgiveness?
Wives and Mothers do you honor your husbands and give life to your children?
Who is not in need of forgiveness?
Brothers in the world do you take up your cross and aid your neighbor in picking up his burden?
Do you gather together to serve others so that they might be saved?
Or do you gather to feel justified?
Who is not in need of forgiveness?
Brothers in Christ are you laying down your life for one another?
If not how can you say you love Christ?
- John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- : Jeremiah 31:33 "But this [shall be] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people."
- Hebrews 8:10 "For this [is] the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away."
- Deuteronomy 17:16 But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/