The Peaceful Majority
Brigitte Gabriel made an interesting observation about history in her recent comments  but was her speech really against Islamic extremists or was it against what she called the "peaceful majority"?
- Brigitte Gabriel: "The peaceful majority were irrelevant." if they do nothing - YouTube
Time and time again the people who disrupt society with violence may be in a minority but those who are "the peaceful majority were irrelevant" in terms of preventing atrocities. The peaceful majority are not actually what they are being labeled. Most of them are actually the "lukewarm".
- Revelation 3:16 "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth."
In context we see that the Bible is talking about a real problem of apathy on the part of people that may say they are Christians but are not doing what Christ said.
- Revelation 3:13 "He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."
So the real danger is not a few radical Islamic extremists. It is the lukewarm of society who think it is not really their concern when someone treats their neighbor unjustly.
This is true of every religious group from Christians to Jews including Muslims or even Hindus to Buddhists and atheists. If you define religion as your opinion about a supreme being atheists are religious too. It is the people who claim to be righteous or seeking the righteousness of a God or even their own righteousness but are not willing to truly do that which is required to seek righteousness for their neighbor in real action who are the cause of violence flourishing in the world.
These lukewarm are not the peaceful majority but are hypocrites unwilling to take a practical stand against unrighteousness against others. They are essentially selfish by nature, although they work to hide that truth. This character flaw is seen at the core of their own nature and is manifested in their covetous systems of socialism that use force to obtain benefits by sanctioning Benefactors who exercise authority through application and acceptance.
Their Covetous Practices of modern day Corban is the coldhearted mixing of good and evil which makes their pretense at faith in God lukewarm. Once they begin accepting the idea of a faith in One purse systems of communism and progressive socialism, the idea of defending your neighbor against abuse and violence becomes easy to neglect.
The basic law of the prophets to love your neighbor as yourself in any practical way becomes superfluous. Under these social conditions Religion will no longer be how you perform your duty to your fellowman, but you will go to your church, synagogue, mosque or temple to be justified in the evil Covetous Practices you have already accepted and depend upon.
- Psalms 82:3 Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy.
This is the essence of Pure Religion.
Doing nothing in the presence of injustice is not peaceful. It is the violent act of sloth and apathy when something righteous should be done. It is the antitheses of a Good Samaritan and therefore the antitheses of the character of Christ.
- "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing." John Stuart Mill, in an address at the University of St. Andrew (1 February 1867)
The fading of a loud Hue and cry in society is evidence of our failing to seek the righteousness of God for our neighbor as well as ourselves. Not coming together according to the character or name of Christ is the spirit of division and sloth that bring whole nations under tribute and ripe for destruction.
- "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." Edmund Burke (January 12, 1729 – July 9, 1797), Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents (1770):
- "The world is in greater peril from those who tolerate or encourage evil than from those who actually commit it." Pablo Casals:
Early Christians attended to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to provide for the needy of society through the Covetous Practices and the men who call themselves benefactorsbut who exercise authority one over the other like the socialists do.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world of Rome nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on those fathers of the earth through force, fear and fealty who deliver the people back in bondage again like they were in Egypt. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ and have become workers of iniquity.
The Christian conflict with Rome in the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for their free bread but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens as He commanded.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
. Are you With us?
Early non Bible authors
Athenagoras of Athens | Methodius of Olympus | The Gospel of Thomas |
Hippolytus of Rome | Justin the Martyr | Jerome | Augustine of Hippo |
Epistle of Mathetes |
Philo Judaeus or Philo of Alexandria and The Allegories of the Sacred Laws
People in the Bible
Paul the Apostle | Melchizedek | Moses | Cain | Caesar | Herod | Jesus |
John the Baptist | Nimrod | Abraham | Essenes |
Buddha | Celsus | Constantine | Eusebius | Marcus Tullius Cicero | Augustine of Canterbury |
Ambrose | Lady Godiva | Plutarch | Polybius | Seneca | Tacitus | Vespian | Manichaeism | John Wycliffe |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Brigitte Gabriel:
There are 1.2 billion Muslims in the world today. Of course, not all of them are radicals the majority of them are peaceful people. The radicals are estimated to be between 15% to 25% according to all intelligence services around the world. That leaves 75% of them peaceful people, but when you look at 15% to 25% of the world’s Muslim population; you’re looking at the 180-million to 300-million people dedicated to the destruction of Western civilization. That is as big of the United States. So why should we worry about their radical 15% to 25%, because it is the radicals that kill, because it is the radicals that behead and massacre."
- When you look throughout history, when you look at all the lessons of history most Germans were peaceful, yet the Nazis drove the agenda and as a result 60-million people died, almost 14-million in concentration camps, 6-million were Jews. The peaceful majority were irrelevant."
- "...the Russians were able to kill 20-million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant. ...the Chinese were able to kill 70-million people. The peaceful majority were irrelevant."
- "... Japan was able to butcher its way across Southeast Asia killing 12-million people mostly killed with bayonet and shovels. The peaceful majority were irrelevant."
- "On September 11th in the United States... kill almost 3,000 Americans that day. The peaceful majority were irrelevant."
- 14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God; 15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. 16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. 17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: 18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 21 To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
HELP US BY SUBSCRIBING TO ALL THESE CHANNELS
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/
Join the network.
Brother Gregory in the wilderness.