Steps you can start to take
We are contacted by phone and email every week to answer what are often basic questions about the nature of the Church and what we call the living network. There are those who think there is nothing in the Bible about a network but Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and the early Church all promoted the people gathering in a network for the purpose of love and charity. Christ commanded his disciples to make the people sit down in small companies united in ranks of hundreds and in fifties.
We offer a few simple steps to make your search for the kingdom more effective.
Step 1: Join the Local Email Group
Joining an email group based on location is not essential but it is the beginning and can make it easier to find others of like mind or facilitate the of seeking that kingdom of God and His righteousness.
These network groups are local, private and moderated electronic group for the purpose of:
- Bringing people together in a living network.
- Creating the perfect bonds of liberty necessary to maintain a living network of love.
- Forming The Congregation of a peculiar people like the early Church.
Step 2: Subscribe to The Kingdom Newsletter
Step 3: Ask for help
A minister or volunteer Personal Contact Minister (PCM) on each group should be there to help you find and gather with a Congregation of Record. Everyone on the network should be there to help everyone else come together like Christ commanded.
A contact point is essential in the development of any successful Fractal Network. Abraham, Moses and Jesus all appointed men to help form social networks for the purpose of providing a daily ministration through a communion of charity.
The real goal is to freely assemble so you can do what Christ told us to do which is love one another.
Step 4: Gather in faith
Contact the closest free assembly or form a local congregation and choose a minister who we can connect with other ministers of the Living network. Do this for the purpose of serving others, not to be served. Gather by phone, email, texting, and meeting when possible. Do this in the character of Christ with the hope of serving all the other congregations networking in a fellowship of faith like the early Church.
Once you are connected to a recognized volunteer minister you will be connected to a living network. You cannot effectively love your neighbor as yourself is you will not gather with them. If you are willing to gather then you must do it in the name of Jesus the Christ. To come in his name is to come together to serve others and not be served.
You should not seek to "belong" to congregations or denominations and your loyalty should be to Christ alone. You connect to a nearby free assembly and it's minister because in that gathering you may be of service to others who are seeking the Kingdom of God and His righteousness. You should not be looking for a Church that makes you feel good nor a congregation of people that allows you to feel comfortable. You should gather to do good and to comfort others in righteousness.
- "Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God." 2 Corinthians 1:4
Declare your intentions as a Congregation of Record (CORE). Gathering in spirit and in truth according to The Way of Christ in companies of Tens as Jesus commanded His disciples and the early Church faithfully did.
Boosting an outreach
List to liberty
Finding The Way way to freedom under God by the numbers.
What have we forgotten to do?
We were told to repent and seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness.
What does that mean, what does it look like?
What has happened is that Americans and most of the people around the world have been making social compacts with men who call themselves Benefactors, but in reality they weaken society and grow in power like 2 Samuel 8 said they would. They exercise authority one over the other to provide benefits. In order to provide these Benefits they force people to contribute in a compelled offering. The people chose to accept this covetous system and became more Slothful, but are also snared into a corvee system of Bondage.
People wanted/desired those benefits that come from the cost of their neighbors' expense and even at the expense of the liberty of their children. Those are covetous systems that make the people human resources or what the Bible calls Merchandise. Providing for the needs of society by forcing the contributions of the people may be convenient at first, but it erodes the character of society and such Covetous Practices curses the children.
People wanted to have public schools at their neighbors' expense rather than by local community charity like we used to do in America.
They wanted social security at their neighbors' expense rather than depend on charity if their own resources failed them. This made it convenient for people who no longer had to do ought for their parents because they said they gave at the civil Temples of the state.
Americans at one time were a shining example of a charity driven society. You can see by the words and deeds of earlier Americans like David Crocket that if anyone is going to restore America they must repent and change their thinking. America has become a socialist nation for over a hundred years. We must turn around and go the other way.
But, for those who do want to change this direction, they can begin to do so right now. The unrighteous Mammon will fail and is failing now. Like Rome it will fall and take many with it.
Those who can only begin to imagine what course we must take may need a list to inspire them.
- Stop seeking socialist solutions to education.
- Everyone take your children out of public schools and start teaching them at home.
- Gather with others who are doing the same help each other.
- Even if you have no school age children help your neighbors teach their children.
- Care about one another's education as much as you care about your own.
- Gather with others and Network with other groups doing similar things around the world.
- Form free assemblies link them through patterns of Ten through charity and hope.
- Pick someone to connect you with other groups both near and far in patterns of Tens.
- To seek, endure, persevere, strive, and be a doer of the word are all a part of the Doctrines of Jesus. Remain faithful like those who do the twelve steps.
- Evangelize others on Home education supporting the efforts of leaders who Network.
- Professional or experienced individuals can share higher levels of skills.
- Organize from the ground up locally and in a broad network.
- Use a pattern of Tens that has worked in the past.
- 10 or 12 families in each group of the Network of Tens.
- Pick someone to help keep track of each member, team leader and minister...
- Their primary purpose is to connect you with other groups of the Tens network.
- They need to be diligent, moral and seek righteousness in all things.
- You need to support them so they can go here and there when needed.
- Health Learn about alternative health and health care practices.
- Promote general Welfare by expanding skills for business, trade.
- Help people form successful home and small business.
- Enrich a community of people in your local area to become successful.
- Form cooperatives and other employee owned companies and businesses.
- Gather in that same pattern of Tens in a Charitable network in all areas of society.
- Skilled and knowledgeable people should aid and share their talents
- Each of you professing your immediate and long-range goals in the group
- Each individual should seek to be there for others near and far.
- There must be a Hue and cry as all attend to the Weightier matters.
- Build relationships of trust now in small things so you are ready when big things come.
- Liberty and righteousness are not hobbies but ways of life.
- In Economics everyone help everyone become individually independent together
- Become a business advisory...
- Start credit unions...
- Yes unrighteous mammon will fail but there is much to do and learn before then.
- Learn individual fiscal responsibility
- Invest in local businesses, including Coops, that strengthen community and bring independence to families.
- Help the young people you are training in your education network get started and succeed in their own businesses.
- Build your community beyond the organized Network of Tens.
- Sources of food together
- Accumulate men and women you can trust locally and in a wider network.
- There is no greater asset than friends.
- Organize your own FEMA network to aid in major and minor disasters, both public and private. We call it the Faith Emergency Ministry Auxiliary.
- Prepare as individuals with the intent of helping others.
- Every house and home should have some ability to take care of sick and injured, help the homeless...
- Remember the caveats of the Bible,
- If you do not work neither will you eat.
- Christ would not open the door to the foolish virgins who were slothful in the watch.
- The slothful servant who did nothing with his talent had it taken away.
- Forgive those who are brothers in this endeavor so that they might forgive you.
- Organize yourselves like Christ commanded in the Tens.
- Give that you may be given to in your time of need.
- Do not be slothful, but diligent
Community | Intentional Community | Sense of Community | Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communitarian | Collectivism | Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Stimulus | Building back |
Agorism | Permaculture | The Greatest Reset | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
A CORE is a free assembly of the heads of families.
See ---- CORE | Free Assemblies | Congregations | Congregants | Elders | Fractal Network
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- The Warning to watch was from γρηγορεύω which is the Greek word gregoreuo does mean watch but as a metaphor it means "give strict attention to, be cautious, active 2a) to take heed lest through remission and indolence some destructive calamity suddenly overtake one"