A race is a grouping of humans based on shared physical or social characteristics into categories viewed as distinct. Originally the term was used to refer to a common language or national affiliations. It evolved to refer to physical (phenotypical) traits.
The invention of the idea of race is a concepts developed from the ancient times that was born out of membership in a clan, tribe, or civil society. In the 1940s, anthropologists tried to present racial differences as scientific fact by categories like Caucasoid, Mongoloid and Negroid.
Johann Friedrich Blumenbach divided the human species into five races in 1779 and eventually divided people based on cranial size and shape.
“Race” refers to physical differences that groups and cultures consider socially significant, while “ethnicity” refers to shared culture, such as language, ancestry, practices, and beliefs.
Racism on the other hand is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
It is also defined "as the belief that different races possess distinct characteristics, abilities, or qualities, especially so as to distinguish them as inferior or superior to one another."
Of course the ADL may define racism "as the hatred of one person by another — or the belief that another person is less than humudio broadcastsan." By defining racism in extreme terms we may do an injustice to the insidious and debilitating nature of it's effects on members of society.
Race is the result of some people choosing to categorize people based on physical or genetically related characteristic, while racism is the choice of some people to be prejudice or discriminate against or for or on behalf of one or more of these specified categories.
"Character, not circumstances, makes the man." – Booker T. Washington
Race Statistics in America
- "All too often when liberals cite statistics, they forget the statisticians' warning that correlation is not causation." Thomas Sowell
Any fact or even the "messenger" who points to a fact that contradicts the theory of major racial oppression is called an enemy, an "Uncle Tom", or a racist. Like religious zealots who use their ideology to justify themselves, despite their weakness and frailties or fallacies, will gather their "pitchforks and torches" and desire to burn you at the stake even if they set the whole world on fire.
- "If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today." Thomas Sowell
This idea that racism is the cause of the plight of the Black-man was financially lucrative for many who depended on continuing racial friction or the appearance of it. Men have depended on keeping the people at odds from Caesar to Al Sharpton.
- "Over the generations, black leaders have ranged from noble souls to shameless charlatans." Thomas Sowell
Could the victim of racism become a racist?
"I shall allow no man to belittle my soul by making me hate him." Booker T Washington
- "For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again." Matthew 7:2
"Of all forms of slavery there is none that is so harmful and degrading as that form of slavery which tempts one human being to hate another by reason of his race or color." – Booker T. Washington
Those who preach any other gospel than love and forgiveness lead the people away from liberty under God. Only the truth will set you free.
"The time is long overdue to stop looking for progress through racial or ethnic leaders. Such leaders have too many incentives to promote polarizing attitudes and actions that are counterproductive for minorities and disastrous for the country." Thomas Sowell
Assigning collective guilt may be simple or even comforting but it may be expensive in social capital. Focusing our attention on the negative may graft negative into our own mind. To do so with resentment, judgment and angry unforgiveness may draw us into the very thing we claim to hate.
Booker T Washington knew that "At the bottom of education, at the bottom of politics, even at the bottom of religion, there must be for our race economic independence." He knew to whine and complain or just think of yourself as a victim whether real or imagined is destructive. To desire benefits without working for them and becoming dependent upon those gratuities would degenerate and destroy the very character of the people.
"I have begun everything with the idea that I could succeed, and I never had much patience with the multitudes of people who are always ready to explain why one cannot succeed." – Booker T Washington
"I would say: “Cast down your bucket where you are.” Cast it down, making friends in every manly way of the people of all races, by whom you are surrounded." Booker T Washington's “Atlanta Compromise” address or “Cast down your bucket" speech
Download Racism Recording #1 or press play
Is racism statistically a problem in the United States?
If not, what is the problem?
Riots in Christ's time over the Corban of the Pharisees which was Legal charity. Modern Church VS Pharisees- Are you following blind guides?; Pharaoh's power source. The scolding of Davy Crockett and weakening the poor. Thinking like Christ instructed because socialism is incompatible with Christianity; Destroying other peoples' statues is stealing; Christian response to rioters; Individuals have power - in righteousness--- Keep perspective.
The symptom and the cure
Racism is not the cause of societies degeneration but the symptom. To war against racism without understanding the root cause is like slaying windmills as if they were dragons.
It is the seven vices of mankind that decay and injure the members of the human race including what we often list as Lust, Gluttony, Greed, Sloth, Wrath, Envy, and Pride. These are often referred to as the Seven Deadly Sins but sin is just falling short. So, vices are just falling short of or neglecting virtue. Racism damages the individual racist to the point of degeneration because it cultivates pride to the level of hubris.
Racism can also draw the unforgiving victim of racism into the same degenerating process altering their state of mind. Men like Booker T Washington knew that unforgiveness and whining about the abuse of racist was detrimental to the thinking of the individual members of mankind, the race of men. The key to growth as an individual was to make yourself useful and productive.
All vices, as the absence of virtue, contribute to the degeneration of the individuals and society as a whole. Racism is often also driven by a spirit of Lust from that Latin word "luxuria" meaning "puritanical, self-righteous and self indulgent". In fact, not only the victimizer, but victim who is without forgiveness of racism can be degenerated by Gluttony, Greed, Sloth which will lead to Envy, and Wrath.
This process can be seen throughout history. Tacitus wrote:
"The vices, of which alone he boasts, overthrew the Empire, even when he was but the Emperor's friend. Shall he earn that Empire now by his manner and his gait, or by those womanish adornments? They are deceived, on whom luxury imposes by its false show of liberality; he will know how to squander, he will not know how to give." 
Tacitus goes on to speak of the "This lawless spirit will pass into the provinces" and "We shall give you a donative for your loyalty, as surely as others can give it for your treason."
The covetous practices of the welfare state entices the self-indulgent individual to betray their fellow man to continue to desire those "bounties, donations, and benefits” that destroy liberty and the love of it in society.
This is no different than what Polybius warned of more than a hundred years before:
"The masses continue with an appetite for benefits and the habit of receiving them by way of a rule of force and violence. The people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others... institute the rule of violence;  and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch."  
Polybius saw the downfall of the republic by way of their free bread and welfare a 150 years before the first Emperor of Rome and 175 years before the birth of John the Baptist and Jesus the Christ who opposed these same systems of free bread at your neighbor's expense.
The authoritarian State uses force and violence to become the Benefactors of the people. They force one class of citizen to provide for another through "legal charity" which is not true charity. The writings of the Apostles warned along with countless passages of ancient writings of the prophets including Proverbs 23 advised what Christ forbid the covetous practices of socialist forms of government.
"He who lives outside the law is a slave. The free man is the man who lives within the law, whether that law be the physical or the divine."– Booker T. Washington
To covet your neighbor's goods through the exercising authority of government is to live outside the divine law of God.
It is the modern welfare state instituted by the New Deal and FDR and the Great Society with its War on Poverty by LBJ that did more to damage the hearts and minds of the Black community than all the racism of the last hundred years or more. It has lead to violence and Riots. racism has just become the excuse to justify Lust, Gluttony, and Greed that come from desiring benefits at the expense of their neighbor. There should be no doubt that Sloth, Envy, and Pride will follow ending in the Wrath of riots in the street.
So, the problems of our times is no different than those of the past and have virtually nothing to do with black or white made categories called race. Neither slavery nor racism is the cause of the degeneration of individuals in society as much as the liberal who justifies the vices that bring real degeneration. The real problems of society is not racism but the cry of racism by those who contribute to the growth of vices through a "false show of liberality" whether in physical benefits, affirmative action or emotional justification.
"No man, who continues to add something to the material, intellectual and moral well-being of the place in which he lives, is left long without proper reward." – Booker T Washington
To suggest the Black man or any one who is poor cannot succeed without help is a disservice but to help them by forced offerings through the exercising authority of government will condemn the whole of society.
"Those who are happiest are those who do the most for others. – Booker T. Washington
"Great men cultivate love… Only little men cherish a spirit of hatred." – Booker T. Washington
The "manner" of our "gait" should not be "womanish". The people are "deceived" by the "false show of liberality" of the socialist with whining cries of pity and who "know how to squander" but "will not know how to give".
"A whining crying race may be pitied but seldom respected." – Booker T. Washington
"The thing to do when one feels sure that he has said or done the right thing and is condemned, is to stand still and keep quiet. If he is right, time will show it. – Booker T Washington
Other Article that mention race
Age of Reason |
Right Reason |
Critical theory | Logic | Mind | Critical thinking |
Crowd psychology | Riots | Hue and cry |
Social structure | Race | Statues |
Addiction | Coronavirus | Shutdown |
Welfare_types | Legal charity | oppress |
The spirit of the troll dwells in the dark places of our own hearts. It resides in the realms of our soul we are not willing to see. It thrives in denial but in order to oppress, there must be a victim to dance with. Identity politics and intersectionality will not only create an army of trolls roaming cyberspace but also the orcs and goblins of the physical world in which we live.
In an article about King Leopold II's (of Belgium) murder of millions of Congolese, the author "talked about what capitalism did to Africa, [and] all the privileges that rich white people gained from the Congolese genocide.
This article of course was racist, suggesting that whites murder blacks. The truth is, people murder people. If you put people in a position of power over other people, abuse will occur because power corrupts. People were not designed to rule over each other.
Power to rule over your neighbor leads to abuse of power, black, white, red, yellow or green ... it makes no difference. Evil comes in all colors, shapes and nationalities. Some systems lend themselves to that abuse. The ones that centralize power or use power to control others and make them do what they want are the social DNA of tyranny and tyrants.
Besides the race distortion in the article, there was another insidious misconception hidden in it, about "capitalism".
The morality of the economic system of Capitalism is entirely dependent upon the people who practice that system. Capitalism simply agrees that you own what you produce with your own labor but if that ownership is to be moral you must also labor to wisely share what you produce otherwise what you produce may end up owning you.
Socialism is both a political and economic theory of social organization that advocates the concept that individuals should not have ownership of the means of production, distribution, and exchange which includes the land, capital (money), or industry, but rather the whole community collectively owns and controls property, goods, and production. This allows the immoral
Some like Winston Churchill sees that "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
Margaret Thatcher once said that "The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other peoples' money."
Capitalism is not supposed to provide for the working class, it's a system for the working class to provide for themselves.
- (from the article on Norway#Systematic Socialist)
Systems produce results. According to their natural patterns comprehensive systems will produce predictable results.
No pain no gain is a rule about exercise of your body. Society is a body too. If virtue is the “character muscle” of the individual Social Virtues can be described as the sinew of society.
There is no such thing as a free lunch unless it is provided by charity.
George Washington once said "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master."
So yes you can move to other countries with all the other Social Democrats and force your neighbor to pay for your education.
The Social Democratic Party of Germany was outlawed in Germany but returned to government, in 1969, with Willy Brandt. The term Nazi is German and stems from Nationalsozialist or National Socialist. The party was created as a means to draw workers away from communism and into völkisch nationalism which is interesting in the light of Karl Marx advocating “Democracy is the road to socialism” and because socialism leads to Communism.
Once it segregated German race from others its point 9 stated "All citizens must possess equal rights and duties."
The German work ethic praised since the days of Tacitus went on to state in item 10 that "The first duty of every citizen must be to work mentally or physically. No individual shall do any work that offends against the interest of the community to the benefit of all."
This bases allowed them to "demand" in additional points:
- 11. "That all unearned income, and all income that does not arise from work, be abolished."
- 12. Since every war imposes on the people fearful sacrifices in blood and treasure, all personal profit arising from the war must be regarded as treason to the people. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war profits.
- 13. We demand the nationalization of all trusts.
You can outlaw whatever party you want but God already outlawed coveting your neighbor's goods which all Socialist do by their very nature.
Public school education is a benefit provided at the expense of your neighbor who is forced to contribute whether he agrees with what is taught or not. If the schools receive funds from a government in debt, be it Federal or State, we make our children surety for that debt. “Many a man thinks he is buying pleasure, when he is really selling himself a slave to it.” Ben Franklin.
There is no free lunch, free education or free benefit coming from governments. Modern society has sold itself into bondage as a surety for the debt through a system of economic and political control. You and your children are a surety for that debt under benefactors who exercise authority one over the other.
- “He that is surety for a stranger shall smart [for it]: and he that hateth suretiship is sure.” Proverbs 11:15
All lawyers and everyman concerned about the weightier matters of law and justice should understand that a contract “arises from the principles of natural law: it is voluntary, and founded in consent: it involves mutual and reciprocal obligations; and it is for mutual benefit…”
The captivity and subjection of the people and their children is often been established through the acceptance of benefits granted by a contractual submission to the feigned benevolence of government who promise you liberty from your personal responsibilities. When the benefit is provided through debt the former beneficiary is snared as a surety.
The Bible and Christ’s redemption commands for us to live by faith, hope and charity, loving our neighbor and not coveting his goods for personal benefit if we are to have His surety and liberty.10
We are to attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
- Luke 6:37 ¶ Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:
- Booker T Washington
- The Histories, By Tacitus, Written 109 A.C.E., Translated by Alfred John Church and William Jackson Brodribb.(habitune et incessu an illo muliebri ornatu mereretur imperium? falluntur quibus luxuria specie liberalitatis imponit: perdere iste sciet, donare nesciet.)
- “The real destroyers of the liberties of the people is he who spreads among them bounties, donations, and benefits.” Plutarch
- Matthew 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
- Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets [were] until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.
- "But when a new generation arises and the democracy falls into the hands of the grandchildren of its founders, they have become so accustomed to freedom and equality that they no longer value them, and begin to aim at pre-eminence; and it is chiefly those of ample fortune who fall into this error. 6 So when they begin to lust for power and cannot attain it through themselves or their own good qualities, they ruin their estates, tempting and corrupting the people in every possible way. 7 And hence when by their foolish thirst for reputation they have created among the masses an appetite for gifts and the habit of receiving them, democracy in its turn is abolished and changes into a rule of force and violence. 8 For the people, having grown accustomed to feed at the expense of others and to depend for their livelihood on the property of others, as soon as they find a leader who is enterprising but is excluded from the houses of office by his penury, institute the rule of violence; 9 and now uniting their forces massacre, banish, and plunder, until they degenerate again into perfect savages and find once more a master and monarch." Polybius: The Histories (composed at Rome around 130 BC)Fragments of Book VI, p289 See also Loeb Classical Library edition, 1922 thru 1927
- An alternate translation in context, "9. For no sooner had the knowledge of the jealousy and hatred existing in the citizens against them which is replaced by democracy, emboldened some one to oppose the government by word or deed, than he was sure to find the whole people ready and prepared to take his side. Having then got rid of these rulers by assassination or exile, they do not venture to set up a king again, being still in terror of the injustice to which this led before; nor dare they intrust the common interests again to more than one, considering the recent example of their misconduct: and therefore, as the only sound hope left them is that which depends upon themselves, they are driven to take refuge in that; and so changed the constitution from an oligarchy to a democracy, and took upon themselves the superintendence and charge of the state. And as long as any survive who have had experience of oligarchical supremacy and domination, they regard their present constitution as a blessing, and hold equality and freedom as of the utmost value. But as soon as a new generation has arisen, and the democracy has descended to their children’s children, long association weakens their value for equality and freedom, and some seek to become more powerful than the ordinary citizens; and the most liable to this temptation are the rich. (which degenerates into rule of corruption and violence, only to be stopped by a return to despotism.) So when they begin to be fond of office, and find themselves unable to obtain it by their own unassisted efforts and their own merits, they ruin their estates, while enticing and corrupting the common people in every possible way. By which means when, in their senseless mania for reputation, they have made the populace ready and greedy to receive bribes, the virtue of democracy is destroyed, and it is transformed into a government of violence and the strong hand. For the mob, habituated to feed at the expense of others, and to have its hopes of a livelihood in the property of its neighbours, as soon as it has got a leader sufficiently ambitious and daring, being excluded by poverty from the sweets of civil honours, produces a reign of mere violence. Then come tumultuous assemblies, massacres, banishments, redivisions of land; until, after losing all trace of civilisation, it has once more found a master and a despot." Translator: Evelyn Shirley Shuckburgh, Release Date: November 8, 2013 [EBook #44126]
- womanish adornments (muliebri )means a man who is not manly, does not measure up
- the interconnected nature of social categorizations such as race, class, and gender as they apply to a given individual or group, regarded as creating overlapping and interdependent systems of discrimination or disadvantage.
- The National Socialist German Workers' Party (German: About this sound Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei (help·info), abbreviated NSDAP), commonly referred to in English as the Nazi Party
- Proverbs 6:1 “My son, if thou be surety for thy friend, [if] thou hast stricken thy hand with a stranger, Thou art snared with the words of thy mouth, thou art taken with the words of thy mouth.” Proverbs 17:18 “A man void of understanding striketh hands, [and] becometh surety....”
- Black’s Law Dictionary 3rd p 895. and Bouvier’s Law Dictionary.
- 2 Peter 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
- Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them:
- Hebrews 7:22 By so much was Jesus made a surety of a better testament.
- Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.