One definition of Politics is:
- 1. The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- 2. Political science.
- 3. The activities or affairs engaged in by a government, politician, or political party. Yahoo
But also Politics is defined:
- The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power. Google
Governance refers to "all processes of governing, whether undertaken by a government, market or network, whether over a family, tribe, formal or informal organization or territory and whether through laws, norms, power or language." Wikipedia
There are two ways to govern. To govern others is to "control, influence, or regulate a person or persons, their actions, or the course of events", or can to govern may mean to govern oneself that is to "conduct oneself, especially with regard to controlling one's emotions and actions".
What we call engaged in politics or a politician may be engaged in the process or hope to achieve power over the governance of the people but also some people seek power over their own life. Someone seeking the power of choice over his own life or what we call liberty, is engaged in politics even though he may not vote or run for office. He may merely be doing what he can to govern his own life in or toward a free society and gathering with others who are also engaged in the activities associated with the governance.
- Acts 23:1 And Paul, earnestly beholding the council, said, Men and brethren, I have lived <4176> in all good conscience before God until this day.
Whether you are free or bond it is the spirit by which you act and live that determines if you are seeking the kingdom of God or not. The Way you think and see the word will be different and your choice will change and you will be changed by your choices.
The late Middle English: from Old French politique ‘political,’ via Latin from Greek politikos, from politēs ‘citizen,’ from polis ‘city.’
If political was relating to the government or the public affairs of a country or nation and a nation is "a large aggregate of people united by common descent, history, culture, or language, inhabiting a particular country or territory and the word comes from the Middle English, via Old French from Latin natio(n-), from nat- ‘born,’ from the verb nasci ... and Christians are suppose to be born again as a peculiar people or nation then was Jesus political?
Paul tells us that in Philippians 1:27:
- "Only let your conversation be as it becometh the gospel of Christ: that whether I come and see you, or else be absent, I may hear of your affairs, that ye stand fast in one spirit, with one mind striving together for the faith of the gospel;"
The word "conversation" is politeuomai  which means "to be a citizen" which means "to administer civil affairs" of that city of light.
We are told in Philippians 3:20:
- "For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:"
The word conversation here is again politeuma which is defined "the administration of civil affairs or of a commonwealth".
This is why we see in Ephesians 2:19, 22:
- "Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner [stone]; In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord: In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit."
The term "fellowcitizens" means "possessing the same citizenship with others".
Christ and the Apostles were very involved in the politics of the kingdom of God which can set the captive free when the people repent of their covetous practices and unforgiveness. As they seek that kingdom at hand they will be learning to love one another as Christ loved us while attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Is the pursuit of the church a, government institution appointed by Christ, suppose to bring us to repentance?
The politics of the mind:
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Anarcho communism | Communist Altruism | Collectivism |
Communitarian | Community Law | Crowd psychology |
Statues | Legal charity | Riots | Welfare |
Welfare_types | Public religion | Corban | Why Socialism |
Was Jesus a socialist | Not so Secure Socialism |
covetous practices | Weightier matters | Dialectic |
Bread and circuses | gods | Deist | James Scott |
Liberalism | Classical liberalism | Transcendentalist |
Polybius | Plutarch | Perfect law of liberty | Perfect savages |
Lady Godiva | Nimrod | Cain | Bondage of Egypt |
Corvee | Nicolaitan | Benefactors | Fathers |
Citizen | Social contract | Section 666 | Mark of the Beast |
Christian conflict | Diocletianic Persecution | Mystery Babylon |
Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark | Community |
I paid in | Goats_and_Sheep | Shepherds | Free Keys |
Roots of the Welfare State | Cloward-Piven Strategy |
Rules For Radicals | Communist Manifesto |
Live as if the state does not exist | Departed |
Nazi | Authority | Guru theories | Larken Rose |
Capitalism | Covet | Dominionism | FEMA | Network
Law | Natural Law | Legal title | Common Law | Fiction of law |
Stare decisis | Jury | Consent | Contract | Parental contract | Government |
Civil law | Civil Rights | Civil Government | Governments |
No Kings | Cities of refuge | Voir dire | Levites |
Citizen | Equity | The Ten Laws | Law of the Maat |
Bastiat's_The_Law_and_Two_Trees | Trees |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | Clive Bundy | Hammond |
Barcroft | Benefactors | gods | Jury | Sanhedrin |
Protection | Weightier_matters | Social_contract | Community Law |
Perfect law of liberty | Power to change | Covet | Rights |
Anarchist | agorism | Live as if the state does not exist |
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
Property rights |
Natural Law |
Common Law |
Fiction of law |
UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS | Parents have a prior right |
Human Rights | Human Events | Human resources | Universal Service | The Way |
Foolishly | Foolish virgins | The Right of Self-determination | Fraud |
Free Assemblies | CORE | Righteousness | Workers of Iniquity | Doers of the Word | Fruit |
- 1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.
- Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
- Ephesians 6:8 Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free.
- Colossians 3:11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- 4176 ~πολιτεύομαι~ politeuomai \@pol-it-yoo’-om-ahee\@ middle voice of a derivative of 4177; v AV-live 1, let (one’s) conversation be 1; 2
- 1) to be a citizen
- 2) to administer civil affairs, manage the state
- 3) to make or create a citizen 3a) to be a citizen 3b) to behave as a citizen 3b1) to avail one’s self of or recognise the laws 3b2) to conduct one’s self as pledged to some law of life"
- 4175 ~πολίτευμα~ politeuma \@pol-it’-yoo-mah\@ from 4176; n n AV-conversation 1; 1
- 1) the administration of civil affairs or of a commonwealth
- 2) the constitution of a commonwealth, form of government and the laws by which it is administered
- 3) a state, commonwealth 3a) the commonwealth of citizens
- 4847 ~συμπολίτης~ sumpolites \@soom-pol-ee’-tace\@ from 4862 and 4177; ; n m AV-fellowcitizens 1; 1
- 1) possessing the same citizenship with others, a fellow citizen
- 1a) of Gentiles as received into communion of the saints
- 1b) of the people consecrated to God
- 1) possessing the same citizenship with others, a fellow citizen
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/