The best Deceiver is one who is deceived already
"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." 2 John 1:7
The word we see as deceiver is the Greek word planos [πλάνος] Which appears as deceiver 4 times but also as seducing in 1 Timothy 4:1 "Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;". Planos is defined as both wandering and also as misleading and leading into error.
When you see the word confess in 2 John 1:7 the Greek word is homologeo [ὁμολογέω] which is from two words meaning together and to speak or account.
We see a form of this word confess when the people were receiving the Baptism of John. John was calling the people to do something different than we see the Pharisees and Sadducees doing. He called them vipers and was not alone in that opinion.
- "In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them." 2 Corinthians 4:4
What were they doing to receive such accusations? We know they were not bearing fruit and it had something to do with their system of Corban which was making the word of God to none effect. Corban from the Hebrew word for sacrifice was always a system of Welfare amongst many nations including Rome. There has always been two types of welfare systems used by peoples and nations.
Whenever you see the words Jesus Christ the text it is referring to Jesus the Messiah or the Anointed One which was the rightful king of Judea or Israel.
Contrary to what many Christians teach today the Jews at the time of Christ accepted Jesus as their King. Only a portion of the Jews refused to accept Jesus as the rightful King and they left that kingdom and covenanted with Rome despite the fact that the Pharisees had ruled that anyone who got the Baptism of Christ would be separated out of the synagogue. This separation would include the government system of Corban run through the temple and the local synagogues. Thousands were baptized and declared Christ and His appointed government as their government.
Seeking the kingdom of God meant diligently seeking the way of God which was the way of liberty and love. Christians would be attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Christ had trained and instructed his faithful disciples to be the ministers of His form of government which would operate according to the Perfect law of liberty by Freewill offerings. The ministers would be the Benefactors of the people but would not exercise authority one over the other. This form of government would come into conflict with Rome eventually but Pontius Pilate recognized Jesus Christ as the rightful king of Judea.
By Pentecost the apostles and 120 families had gathered and come into one accord concerning the government appointed by Christ a little more than a month earlier. The activities and reports of Jesus had brought people to Jerusalem from all over the world
Thousands were baptized professing Jesus as their Christ king.  They would form their own government system which was supported by Freewill offerings according to the Perfect law of liberty. They would no longer live by the sword of the tax collectors of Judea but by the faith, hope and charity through ministers who did not exercise authority one over the other but who served the people in Pure Religion.
John goes on to say:
- "Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward. 9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son."
- 10 "If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:"
11 "For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.
- 12 Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full." 2 John 1:8-12
Jesus and His appointed Church, defined as one form of government, talked about the liberty brought by Christ and warns us not to abuse that liberty. The loss of that liberty is foretold over and over again.
These early Christians were not like the Pharisees who were making the word of God to none effect with their system of Corban. When the Pharisees denied Christ and said they had no king but Caesar they abandoned the kingdom. Christ took the kingdom from them because they did not bear fruit and Jesus appointed it to His little flock.
Many Churches preach a watered-down gospel that instructs the people contrary to Christ. Over the centuries many false teachers have changed our view of the message of Christ and even the definitions of words like Religion which has led to many False religion. Modern Christians are not Doers of the Word nor do they keep the commandments. They are again entangled in the elements of the world.
So the apostate Churches are clearly part of the "many deceivers" of 2 John 1:7. They have entered into the world but "confess not that Jesus Christ"
Christ call us to seek the Kingdom of God and the righteousness of God. We are warned that we would be made merchandise but not because of Fraud or deception by rulers but because of our covetousness. And our Covetous Practices would curse our children, that what should have been for ourWelfare would be a Snare and a trap.
So who transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ?
What are those doctrines?
Many people attempt to explain the present apostasy and bondage but fail to teach the redemption of Christ.
They point to what they claim is the problem but fail to give the remedy of Christ. Numerous websites espouse the truth of the loss of liberty in the world today. They talk of the contractual nature of government and how they gain power by our agreements and applications. They speak of being brought into bondage by fictions, fraud or even tyranny and promote a legal remedy for their present bondage.
Decades ago we offered for free to everyone a detailed but condensed explanation for both the loss of freedom and liberty and the present condition of servitude and bondage. It is not always what people want to hear because they often prefer to blame others rather than take any personal responsibility for the state of things in their life. But the truth has remained the same throughout the ages. We are brought into bondage by our covetousness and sloth and we will return to liberty only when we return to righteousness and the ways of God and Christ.
We need to be humble enough to see our part in the present dilemma and seek to change our ways, honoring the vows of our fathers, while striving to love our neighbor as ourselves. There is no other way. You have the First to do List.
The Network is your opportunity to do that. You do not join liberty and freedom, you seek it, strive for it, by loving your neighbor as much as yourself, be persevering in the hope of being free by setting others free.
His name |
Legal name |
The Deceiver |
We the People |
Guru theories | False religion | Shamans | Atheist | Mind | Saul Syndrome |
Worship | Religion | Children of God | Peculiar people | Church |
Fiction of law | Come out | Birth registration | Rights |
Consent not |
Social contract |
Withdraw consent |
Marriage | Permanency of marriage | Employ | Vows | Swear not | Oath of Naturalization |
Religion | Corban | Private welfare | Welfare | Welfare types | Titular |
One purse | Golden calf | Covet | Merchandise | Benefactors | Sovereign |
Government | Governments | Civil Government | Government and Liberty Described |
Social contract | Covenants of the gods | Contracts, Covenants and Constitutions |
Nationalism | Republic | Democracy | Minarchism | Statism | Fascism | Federation
Communism | Anarcho communism | Communist Manifesto | Saul Syndrome |
Communist Altruism | Primitive Communism | Karl Marx Marriage |
Collectivism | Altruism | Anarchist | Capitalism | Socialism | Rules For Radicals | Atheist |
Viable republic | Republican form | The Way | Perfect law of liberty | NAP |
Taxation | Tribute | Tithe | Tithing | Pay tribute | Social Security | Corban | Hierarchy |
Imperial Cult of Rome | The Democracy Cult | Employ | Bondage | Mammon |
Nimrod | Mystery Babylon | Saving Babylon | Exiting Babylon | Temples |
Supreme being | gods many | Ideological subversion | Foolishly | Law |
Schools as Tools | Roots of the Welfare State | Covetous Practices |
Consent not | Withdraw consent | Come out | Put out | Cry out | Voice |
Kingdom of God | Church legally defined | Pure Religion | Christian conflict |
Road closings | Right to disobey | Adhocracy | Righteousness | The Way |
Law | Divers lusts | Wantonness | Goats and Sheep | Brooking | Robots |
1 Samuel 8 | Proverbs 1 | Proverbs 23 | David Crockett | Self Defense
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
Intentional Community |
Sense of Community |
Community Types |
Community Ethics | Community Law | Society and community | Communities Ancient |
Communitarian | Collectivism | Socialism | Communism | Primitive Communism |
Communion | Eucharist | Social Virtues | Daily ministration | Tens | FEMA |
Feasts | Feasts and festivals | Pentecost | Celebrate | Burning Bush Festival |
Law | Rights | Economy | Education | Welfare_types | Perfect law of liberty |
Benefactors | gods | Covet | First to do List | Fundamental orders | Network |
- 4108 ~πλάνος~ planos \@plan’-os\@ of uncertain affinity; Translated deceiver 4, seducing 1; 5 1) wandering, roving 2) misleading, leading into error 2a) a vagabond, "tramp," imposter 2b) corrupter, deceiver
- 3670 ~ὁμολογέω~ homologeo \@hom-ol-og-eh’-o\@ from a compound of the base of 3674 and 3056; v AV-confess 17, profess 3, promise 1, give thanks 1, confession is made 1, acknowledgeth 1; 24 1) to say the same thing as another, i.e. to agree with, assent 2) to concede 2a) not to refuse, to promise 2b) not to deny 2b1) to confess 2b2) declare 2b3) to confess, i.e. to admit or declare one’s self guilty of what one is accused of 3) to profess 3a) to declare openly, speak out freely 3b) to profess one’s self the worshipper of one 4) to praise, celebrate
- Matthew 3:6 And were baptized of him in Jordan, confessing their sins. Mark 1:5 And there went out unto him all the land of Judaea, and they of Jerusalem, and were all baptized of him in the river of Jordan, confessing their sins.
- Matthew 3:7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Matthew 12:34 O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh. Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? Luke 3:7 Then said he to the multitude that came forth to be baptized of him, O generation of vipers, who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?
- John 9:22 These [words] spake his parents, because they feared the Jews: for the Jews had agreed already, that if any man did confess that he was Christ, he should be put out of the synagogue.
- Luke 22:29 And I appoint unto you a kingdom, as my Father hath appointed unto me;
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
- Matthew 27:11 And Jesus stood before the governor: and the governor asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And Jesus said unto him, Thou sayest. Matthew 27:37 And set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS. Mark 15:2 And Pilate asked him, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he answering said unto him, Thou sayest it. Mark 15:9 But Pilate answered them, saying, Will ye that I release unto you the King of the Jews? Mark 15:12 And Pilate answered and said again unto them, What will ye then that I shall do unto him whom ye call the King of the Jews? Mark 15:26 And the superscription of his accusation was written over, THE KING OF THE JEWS. Luke 23:38 And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:19 And Pilate wrote a title, and put it on the cross. And the writing was, JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS. John 19:21 Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.
- Acts 2:1 ¶ And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
- Acts 2:5 ¶ And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Acts 2:9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, 10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, 11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
- Acts 2:41 Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day there were added unto them about three thousand souls. Acts 4:4 Howbeit many of them which heard the word believed; and the number of the men was about five thousand.
- Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, Acts 26:32 Then said Agrippa unto Festus, This man might have been set at liberty, if he had not appealed unto Caesar. Romans 8:21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. 1 Corinthians 10:29 Conscience, I say, not thine own, but of the other: for why is my liberty judged of another man’s conscience? 2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. James 2:12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
- 1 Corinthians 8:9 But take heed lest by any means this liberty of yours become a stumblingblock to them that are weak. Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. Galatians 5:13 For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. James 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed. 1 Peter 2:13 "Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord’s sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; 14 Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. 15 For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: 16 As free, and not using your liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God.
- 2 Peter 2:10 ¶ But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness, and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11 Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12 But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13 And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14 Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15 Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness; 16 But was rebuked for his iniquity: the dumb ass speaking with man’s voice forbad the madness of the prophet. 17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever. 18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. 19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.
- John 19:15 But they cried out, Away with [him], away with [him], crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
- Matthew 21:43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.
- Luke 12:32 Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father’s good pleasure to give you the kingdom.
- Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: Galatians 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?
- Scanned Retina, Family Guardian, SEDM, Lose the Name
To read more go to "His Holy Church" (HHC) http://www.hisholychurch.org/