- Matthew 18:26 The servant therefore fell down, and worshipped him, saying, Lord, have patience <3114> with me, and I will pay thee all.
- Matthew 18:29 And his fellowservant fell down at his feet, and besought him, saying, Have patience <3114> with me, and I will pay thee all.
- Luke 18:7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long <3114> with them?
- 1 Corinthians 13:4 Charity suffereth long <3114>, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
- 1 Thessalonians 5:14 Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient <3114> toward all men.
- Hebrews 6:15 And so, after he had patiently endured <3114>, he obtained the promise.
- James 5:7 Be patient <3114> therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience <3114> for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
- James 5:8 Be <3114> ye also patient <3114>; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh.
- 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering <3114> to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.