Mark Passio says that Jesus Was An Anarchist And Christians Are Statists "
Christians are not statists. People who are posing as Christians are statists. People who are taking the name of the Lord in vain are statists. People who pray to Benefactors who exercise authority upon or over the other people or their neighbors are statist. Those are what you might call Modern Christians but they are not real Christians if a real Christian is a follower of Christ.
Christians do not do those things. Because Jesus said not to do those things.
- "If ye love me, keep my commandments." John 14:15
Christians attend to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors, the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was not like the way of the world, nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church then contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Christians are anarchists because they follow the The Beloved Anarchist, Jesus the Christ, because that was and is the definition of Christian and why there was a Christian conflict with governments of the world.
Modern Christians |
Christian conflict |
Christ | Body of Christ | Jesus | Temptations | New creature |
Back to Basics: Christianity | The Blessed Strategy | Are Christians Idiots |
Power to change | Born again | Thy first love | Not inherit the kingdom |
Church | Early Church | Christians check list |
Consider these comments about his video:
- Moral Culpability?
- A soldier may kill one unjustly with a gun or a hundred with a bomb, but a leader may kill tens of thousands with a word.
Bearing False witness is violence.
- Swearing that someone will have your service, if they grant you benefits, binds you. We can sell ourselves as slaves. Is this why we are told by Jesus to Swear not? And by his brother James, "But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation." James 5:12
- Is there a natural right to exercise authority?
- Call no man Father
- What was Christ trying to tell us about fathers on the earth?
- Do Christians Have a Right to Self Defense, Part 1, 11-7-09
- Do Christians Have a Right to Self Defense, Part 2, 11-22-09
- Do Christians Have a Right to Self Defense, Part 3, 12-5-09
- Do Christians Have a Right to Self Defense, Part 4, 1-2-10
Some concept of Creationism believes that there is an intelligent design that is manifested in not only the obviously visible laws of nature but also law in the Quantum spiritual plain, of which the physical world is a reflection.
From the beginning of the Bible to the end, it makes it clear that you have choices in a cause and effect universe created by divine intelligence. From the beginning man was given the job to hold dominion on earth and dress it and keep it. To not dress and keep the planet is to do violence by sloth to the purpose of man. To damage our fellow man, to take without permission from our neighbor, to bind our neighbor to service because of sloth by way of Covetous Practices or wantonness.
Proverbs 12:24 "The hand of the diligent shall bear rule: but the slothful shall be under tribute."
Emotions are tools. The question is: who controls your emotions? Are you being controlled by your emotions, or are you using your emotions to express yourself? And then we must ask, is it your emotions expressing a virtuous self or a selfish self?
Follow your Bliss
What is your Bliss?
Is it setting others free?
Or is it a more slothful and selfish bliss?
Religion | Pure Religion | Private welfare | False religion | Public religion | Our Religion |
Corban | Christian conflict | Baptism | Benefactors | ThatWord | Judge | Fathers | Deist |
Modern Christians | Diocletianic Persecution | gods | Damnable heresies | Judge not |
Messianic Judaism | Pharisees | Sadducees | Zealot | Essenes | Levites |
Cult | Imperial Cult of Rome | Guru_theories | Covet | Merchandise | Worship |
Mark of God | Mark of Cain | Mark of the Beast | Mark Passio | Daily ministration
Section 666 | Benefactors | Biting one another | Cry out | Christians check list
Church | Churches | Ekklesia | Called out | Church legally defined |
Early Church | Religion | Corban | Storehouse | Daily ministration |
The Way | Minister of the world | Welfare types | Socialism |
The Church chained | Body of Christ | Kingdom of God | Levites |
The Free Church Report | Church Study course online | Unchurched |
Ministers | Christians | Modern Christians | Christians check list |
Theology | Lady Godiva | Whosoever believeth | Worship | Salvation |
Creed of the Apostles | Benefactors | Cain | Nimrod | Constantine |
Christian conflict | Fathers | Patristic | Ambrose | Jerome |
Temples | Religious Orders | Priests | Kings and priests | Bible Index | Network |
- ↑ Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
Guru theories |
Anna Maria Riezinger | Larken Rose | Marc Stevens | Mark Passio |
Spiritual Economics | Bondage | Snare | Merchandise | Curse children |
Employ | False religion | Denominations | Christian conflict |
Redemption | Fraud | Fiction of law | Iconoclast | One purse | Nicolaitan |
Cult | Mark of the Beast | Shamans | Imperial Cult of Rome |