Thousands of ranchers in Montana are being forced off their land through federal government regulation. These are ranchers who have for generations cared for the land and their communities.
Evil is with us always, like weeds in a garden. Like termites eating away at the foundation of a house they silently work in the dark eating out the substance that holds the house in place. You cannot leave evil unchecked. It must be exposed.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." is attributed to Edmund Burke who also wrote his Thoughts on the Cause of the Present Discontents back in 1770. "When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle."
Utilitarian philosopher John Stuart Mill, in an address at the University of St. Andrew (1 February 1867) stated: "Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing."
We watch in the news and hear the stories of good hard-working families destroyed by abusive bureaucrats, legally robbed by unreasonable regulations, imprisoned by over-zealous miscarriages of the justice system which shock the conscience - and still people do nothing.
- What should we do?
- What can we do?
- If you do nothing or do too little are you still "good men".
It is not just ranchers and miners losing their land and their water rights. These are merely symptom of a fascist or controlling spirit that is growing in the world today. There are choices society makes or allows their government to make that feed the spirits of Cain and Nimrod. This was warned of by not only the prophets of the Bible but also by Plutarch, Polybius and Seneca.
Individuals seeking more natural rights often fall prey to abuse because they are isolated or alone in their struggle. Even when they try to take back their responsibilities they may be overwhelmed by bureaucracies. It is not enough to care about your own rights. You must care about the right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness of your neighbor as much as your own. The only salvation for a society which finds itself in such danger is the precepts and principles of Christ.
We need to care about others as much as we care about ourselves.
We need to come together seeking righteousness not for ourselves alone but for our neighbor.
We need to love our neighbor as ourselves.
That has always meant gathering in a network of charity where no man, woman or child is left behind.
- Where do you find the Daily ministration of the early Church, the Pure Religion of James and the Corban of Jesus?
- Are you following The Way through Love of one another or the way of the world and the Fathers of the earth?
- Do you seek the benefits of bankrupt nations, or do you forgive and seek the benefits of Christ's appointed Kingdom?
- Do you only gather for the comfort it gives you, or do you gather to benefit others?
- Christ came to serve, not be served. Do you desire to be served or are you coming in His name and according to His character to serve others?
If we do not Repent of our Covetous Practices and are not diligently gathering together in Free Assemblies of Love for all to provide for one another in Charity according to the Perfect law of liberty then we have nothing according to Paul. According to Luke 6:32 if we only love those who love us there is no "Grace". Christ also said if you do not Forgive neither will the Father forgive you.
It is not enough to hate the deeds of the workers of iniquity, but we must return to Thy first love and thy first work. To break the yoke we need to return to the ways of righteousness spoken of in Isaiah 58 which are the ways of Christ and the early Church. And His yoke is light for it is carried by our love of one another.
Abraham, Moses, John the Baptist and Christ all created Networks of charity to care for the true needy of society without force which is how they were able to help set people free. Do you gather with His Church to attend to the Weightier matters as Christ said?
- Are you gathering in a Network of righteousness?
- Do you come to love others or just be loved?
- Are your Congregations' gatherings fruitful enough so that no one has to pray to Benefactors who exercise authority one over the other?
- Does anyone in your Free Assemblies have to apply to the Fathers of the earth, or seek their many benefits?
Early Christians found themselves in conflict with these systems of social welfare because they made the word of God to none effect. Christians had repented of their covetous nature when they received the Baptism of Christ. They heard and became Doers of the word not hearers only.
We know that liberty under God is not for the covetous who are Biting one another but it is also not for the slothful. If we are not congregating together in free assemblies bound together in a broad network by faith, hope, and charity alone according to the perfect law of liberty then we are not truly seeking the Kingdom of God nor His righteousness.
so you can learn to care about your neighbors rights as much as your own and be bound only by righteousness
through faith, hope and charity and the Perfect law of liberty.
If you cannot answer these question then you might want to join a CORE group.
- What was the bondage of Egypt and why were we to never go back there again?
- Have people given consent to a social compact that might enslave them like in the days of Egypt?
- Why would the slothful be under tribute?
- Why did the Corban of the Pharisees make the word of God to none effect?
- Why did Jesus say "Call no man Father upon the earth"?
- Why did Jesus say not to be like the rulers who called themselves Benefactors?
- Why did Peter say covetous practices would make us Merchandise and curse children?
- What did Jesus list off as the Weightier matters?
- Why did Jesus command that the people sit down in Tens?
- What is Religion and what is Pure Religion?
- Why did the Church have a Daily ministration?
- How do the Modern Christians differ from the early Church who followed The Way of Christ?
- What was the Christian conflict with Rome?
- What is the difference between the Baptism of John the Baptist and the Baptism of Herod or Constantine or Rabbinical Baptism?
- Israel was not to have a golden calf but what did that mean?
- What were the altars of earth and stone?
- What are lively stones?
- Was the Sabbath a way or a day?
- Were those rituals of ancient societies merely mindless acts of superstition or were they metaphors?
- What are the rituals of the Church and do they point to The Way of Christ and God?
- Could Welfare systems of the world be Snares and Traps?
- And what does this all have to do with Nimrod, Cain and Caesar who called themselves Benefactors but exercise authority one over the other?
- What was the Mark of Cain and the Mark of God and even the Mark of the Beast?
- Did Constantinestart a different Church not of Christ?
- Why did the people have to sew Breeches for the Levites?
- What was early Israel like before the Voice of the people rejected God?
- Why were they organized by Tens?
- How was the Early Church funded?
- Did it operate by force or Freewill offerings?
- Do all governments of the world operate according to the ways of God?
- Or do they operate according the ways of Cain and Nimrod?
- Who were the Nicolaitans and why does God hate their deeds?
- What was Christ trying to tell us about the Fathers of the earth and who are they?
- And who is The Beloved Anarchist?
- What do you want to do about all this?
To find the answers, we must seek and strive to do what Jesus said the way He said to do it... Including attending to the Weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith which include caring for the needs of our neighbors and the widows and orphans of our society through Pure Religion in matters of health, education, and welfare. We are NOT to do so by the Covetous Practices of modern governments.
The Way of Christ was like neither the way of the world nor the governments of the gentiles who depend on benefactors who exercise authority. Christ's ministers and true Christians do not depend upon systems of social welfare that force the contributions of the people like the corban of the Pharisees which made the word of God to none effect. Many people have been deceived to go the way of Balaam and the Nicolaitan and out of The Way of Christ.
The Christian conflict of the first century Church appointed by Christ was because they would not apply to the fathers of the earth for benefits but instead relied upon a voluntary network providing a daily ministration to the needy of society through Faith, Hope, and Charity by way of freewill offerings of the people, for the people, and by the people through the perfect law of liberty in Free Assemblies according to the ancient pattern of Tuns or Tens.
"Follow me!" —Jesus the Christ.
- One of the most important things to do is to become involved in a network of Charitable Practices. Everyone should want to join a Living Network of Love and Charity.
- If you think you have a calling to be a Minister of God or you might want to dedicate your life to Christ as an Ordained Minister of His Holy Church, contact us to start the process of discipleship and become the benefactors who exercise only love, NOT authority.
Join The Living Network of The Companies of Ten
The Living Network | Join Local group | About | Purpose | Guidelines | Network Removal
Contact Minister | Fractal Network | Audacity of Hope | Network Links
- Road closings |
Clive Bundy |
Robert LaVoy Finicum |
The Occupy Refuge Movement | BLM | Legal title | Water | Good men |
Fraud | False religion | Dialectic | Judge Anna | Network |
- NEA 'attack' on homeschoolers |
CA Judges Orders NO Homeschooling |
Government’s attack on homeschooling | Homeschoolers Under Attack |
Romeike Family case | Judge Have the Right to Parent |
Mark Taylor | Bret Bohn | Justina | Mind | Capgras | Crazy |
Autism | Vaccines | Schizophrenia | Trauma | Network
- Matthew 6:15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Mark 11:26 But if ye do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses.
- Matthew 20:25-26 But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister;
Mark 10:42-43 But Jesus called them to him, and saith unto them, Ye know that they which are accounted to rule over the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and their great ones exercise authority upon them. But so shall it not be among you: but whosoever will be great among you, shall be your minister:
Luke 22:25-26 And he said unto them, The kings of the Gentiles exercise lordship over them; and they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors. But ye shall not be so: but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.