For the record
For the record
All the problems in the world stem from several choices many people do not know they have or how to make.
There are several concepts often present in the collective thinking of society which are misleading the people. This brings the people into error because of the lack of knowledge.
It is often the redefining of words which may lead to our confusion or misunderstanding rather than reveal a more obvious truth.
Even if we are shown the truth of what we are missing we will not understand it if we are not willing to see the whole truth and provide for it.
Almost every doctrine and or eschatology of the modern Church and Religion in general are missing some of the essential elements of the teachings of the prophets and Jesus Christ. This has made the modern Church impotent and has weakened society in general. Before you proceed you may need to reexamine words like religion and faith.
Some simple doctrines of the prophets of God that are not always taught in churches today are that you are to love the God of heaven with your whole heart, mind and soul which includes the directive that you are not to make covenants with any other gods nor bow down nor even serve them.
Who are these gods many Paul and the prophets talked about?
They are the “ruling judges” of the world who make choices for you. They are men and women who have been given the power to decide good and evil for you and regulate or make common or natural choices about what you can do and what you can't do for yourself.
Giving up to other men your rights to choose, rights which God originally endowed each man and women with, was recorded in sacred texts as a violation of the commandments of God. It was called a rejection of God.
The granting of rights to rulers and ruling judges often includes the waiving of rights endowed by God. It is usually accompanied by an application for benefits offered by those rulers. When the benefits are provided by debt, individuals are entangled in the rudiments of the world and become surety for debt. The people become little more than merchandise, human resources.
The resulting bondage under these other men is what Abraham, Moses, Samuel and the prophets of old warned us of and sought to free men from. It is also what John the Baptist, Jesus Christ, the Apostles and Paul sacrificed themselves to set you free from so that you might be saved. They all sought to free men from the elements of the world if we would repent and seek the righteousness of God instead of the self-righteousness of men.
Rudiments of the World
So what are the rudiments or elements of the world? All society offers benefits to its members so that bonds of community are formed so that out of many people they may become one nation under God or under the gods many of the world.
The system of social welfare run by many societies or their governments was called Corban in Israel and also in Judea but they were not the same. Similar systems were called Qorban in Rome and Korban by others but there were two basic types which produced different results.
These systems of social welfare all required sacrifice or contributions of the people where what they contributed for the needs and welfare of society was managed through some form of private or public servants. So what was the difference which altered the outcome of these systems?
Ministers and Religion
Both the Church and the State have ministers (administrators) and both have rituals and rites. The word "ritual" is from the Latin ritualis meaning “that which pertains to rite (ritus)” which was used by the Romans in both a juridical and religious context. The word “rite” was simply the customary way of doing something, The original concept of ritus had to do with "the lawful and regular order of the normal, and therefore proper, natural and true structure” of a society or "the prescribed order of performing religious services.”
If you change the meaning of a word like religion then the term religious service will be altered too. The rituals and rites by which society fulfills its obligation or duty to the fellow members of society use to mean their religion.
Religious services were simply helping people of society through rites and rituals. These services were either funded by free will offerings or they were based on compelled offerings. The former may be called a free society while the latter is something less than free, although it is often falsely labeled a free society.
Those servants who managed the contributions of society for its benefit in fulfillment of that duty were often called kohens or priests at one time but are more often called bureaucrats today. A priest is “a person authorized to perform the sacred rituals of a religion” but religion use to be defined as “the performance of your duty to God and your fellowman”. That is duty which has been pursued either through systems of free will offerings or they were provided through compelled offerings directed by men who rule over the people; in other words either through church or state.
The word priest is also defined “as a mediatory agent between humans and one or more deities.” Ancient altars of Abraham and Moses were part of their welfare system that bound the nation together. Through sophistry those sacrifices turned into mindless religious rituals which provided little services for the people.
The priests were not mediators between God and the people but mediatory agents. An agent was “a person or business authorized to act on another's behalf:” While mediatory is merely “to serve as a medium for causing (a result) or transferring (objects, information, etc).” Israel was a theocratic republic where God was to rule through the hearts of the people. The Levites as priests of that society served the “tabernacles of the congregations” which is just the same as saying they served the tents of each family in free assemblies. Those assemblies donated to the minister of their choice who acted as a voluntary health, education and welfare agency to help care for the needs of society through a network of ministers supported entirely by free will offerings.
The Laity are the people of a religious faith as distinguished from its clergy. The laity has played an important role in the history of the church. As a free people seeking the kingdom of God and His righteousness, they do not hold any office in the institution of the appointed Church for they are returned to their family as free souls under God.
The clergy and the laity are both participating in what was called The Way. As Christ appointed them they do not exercise authority one over the other. Unfortunately, many damnable heresies have crept into the modern Church that has lead many to become workers of iniquity while still claiming to be followers Christ.
The Elders of each family were both priests and kings within their own family but to come together as a nation required someone to act as a priest on a national level. The people were gathered in congregations of tens as commanded by Moses and by Christ but they shared what they produced with the national priests of their society in charity to help maintain the community and strengthen its natural bonds of society in a daily ministration of welfare by freewill offerings instead of by force.
Such systems of voluntary assistance in society require the people to be diligent in their practice of virtue and their duty to their fellow man in what James calls Pure Religion. In the ancient text, we see terms like Altars of clay and stone which represented councils of friends and the people or laity they served. Together in love, they provided a social welfare need which strengthened the community without electing a ruler or falling prey to the error of the Balaam.
The Levites as a national priesthood were not originally meant to burn up animals on piles of dead stone but they were a government institution designed to serve the public as a medium for causing the transfer of the offered sacrifices to those truly in need as the deserving poor.
The Pharisees had it wrong but other religious groups reading the exact same Torah at the time of Christ would have little or nothing to do with the bloody mindless rituals of the Pharisees. They considered the Pharisaical interpretation of the sacred scriptures to be a fiction and a fraud.
The deeds of modern Christians today are hated by God and Christ because they have let themselves be conquered by greed and wantonness. As nicolaitans they are brought again under the elements of the world into the bondage of The Mire through covetous practices which makes them merchandise and curse children.
The Church and the Church in the wilderness were always required to perform a duty to the needy of their society but provided those benefits by free will offerings, while civil institutions provided those benefits and services by compelled offerings imposed by the ruling judges of those societies.
This was the central division line between Christians an other welfare systems of the world. This was the key element between the Christian conflict with the world governments.
We believe that one of the reasons the politically established religious faction of the day at the time of Christ wanted to crucify Him was because of the conflict between those who promoted a socialist welfare system run by a government that called themselves Benefactors but exercised authority one over the other and the appointed Church of Jesus the Christ who operated by faith, hope, and charity through the perfect law of liberty.
His Holy Church was to be a benefactor in the world but not of the world who did not exercised authority one over the other but operated by faith, hope, and charity through the perfect law of liberty.
His Holy Church is one form of government appointed to His disciples by a sovereign king, Jesus Christ. His ministers must forsake all and depend upon His grace alone teaching in word and deed His doctrines. They must come out of the world and be separate with His set apart spirit to do his will and fulfill his appointed mission.
Free Assemblies |
Why Congregate | Why we gather | Why Minister | Church | Why Church | COM | MORE |
Congregations of Rebuke | Tips on forming a CORE | CORE Solution | CORE Off Track |
First to do List | Why did Jesus Say | Society and community | Feasts | Celebrate | Network |
Married Monks |
Lost Monks |
Modern Monastic life | Orders | Religious Orders | Rules of St Benedict |
Churches | Levites | Breeches | Vow of poverty | All things common
Elder | Deacon | Liturgy | Priests | Eucharist | Bishop | Minister |
Diocletianic Persecution | Christian conflict | Daily ministration |
Titular Servants | Minister
Elder | Deacon | Bishop | Overseer |
ordain | appoint | Orders | Monks |
Levites | Priests | Breeches | Tithe
Liturgy | Eucharist | Daily ministration |
The Blessed Strategy | Orders | The Way |
Christian conflict | Churches | Modern Christians |
All things common | Vow of poverty |
Was Jesus a socialist | Was Jesus rich |
- Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
- 12 Timothy 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
- Ezekiel 16:49 Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.
- Religion is not your opinion about God but how you perform your duty to God and your fellowman
- Faith is probity
- Psalms 69:22 Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. Romans 11:9 And David saith, Let their table be made a snare, and a trap, and a stumblingblock, and a recompence unto them: 2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. Galatians 2:4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage: Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:
- Exodus 23:32 Thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor with their gods.
- Exodus 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God [am] a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth [generation] of them that hate me;
- 5 0430 ^םיהלא^ ‘elohiym is translated God 2346 times but also god 244 times and judge 5 times in Exodus 21:6 and 8 and verse 9, 1 1 Samuel 2:25, Psalms 7:11, Psalms 82:8 and could have been translated rulers and judges or ruling judges hundreds of times. Because that is the definition of the word. gods Many SS Video Series 9-10
- 1 Samuel 8:7 And the LORD said unto Samuel, Hearken unto the voice of the people in all that they say unto thee: for they have not rejected thee, but they have rejected me, that I should not reign over them.
- Exodus 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. Galatians 5:1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage. 2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
- 2 Peter 2:3 “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.”
- Galatians 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,
- kosmos κόσμος 1) an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
- 10 Festus, entry on ritus, p. 364 (ed. Lindsay).Sextus Pompeius Festus a Roman grammarian in the 2nd century AD
- 11 Religion in the Making: The Emergence of the Sciences of Religion (Brill, 1998), p. 278. Barbara Boudewijnse, "British Roots of the Concept of Ritual,"
- Priest, is derived from Greek, via Latin presbyter, the term for "elder" or eldest head of a family
- Adventures of Artifice in Languageland http://www.hisholychurch.org/sermon/sacrifice.php
- CHURCH in its most general sense, the religious society founded and established by Jesus Christ, to receive, preserve, and propagate his doctrines and ordinances.
A body or community of Christians, united under one form of government by the profession of one faith, and the observance of the same rituals and ceremonies.
Black's Law Dictionary 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th... eds.